Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer (18173 Views)

NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati / Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
madridguy:
Lie lie wailer how market?

How herdsmen grin

4 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by Oluwambo147(m): 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
madridguy:
Maybe you should help your guy with the Bill Gates speech where he dissed Sai Baba?

Madrid or juventus guy ebe like say you want make the wrath of Fulani herdsmen fall on you

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by Kotodoctor: 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
They saw Billy and non of them could bring out their lazy bills to spray. Foolllllllss all of them.

If na before them for don flaw the ground. Oloburuku rich people.

In a country were people are deing of hunger, black man will be throwing money on the floor. Worst part is the snubish high face the wife of this people pUT up. So condescending.

The other time it was zugerberg, the man was dressed so modest. But our celeb paint face paint yansh. I say shwoooo!.

I just luck up! For my mind I say black man o black man. Thou art many seasons away from sense.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by madridguy(m): 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
Do you want trailer to crush you?

Oluwambo147:
Madrid or juventus guy ebe like say you want make the wrath of Fulani herdsmen fall on you
Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by vncntluv(m): 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
imhotep:
Resurgentxtian4, alariiwo, python1, yarimo, itsmeaboki and gorotango will accuse Bill Gates of joining IPOB grin grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga
You listed people that are most likely to kick the bucket in 2019 when buhari will be kicked out of aso rock but u did not put the fullish Sarki (he is to kick the bucket first)

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by Abfinest007(m): 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
Mr. Bill Gates, Microsoft founder, friend of Nigeria and one of the richest men in the world was in Nigeria recently, but he ended up violating the official interpretation of “table manners” in Nigeria’s corridors of power. When you are a guest in people’s home, you don’t count their nine toes one by one. It is an essential part of African tradition and culture that when people host you in their homes, treat you with courtesy, open their doors to you, even if the dinner they serve you is the worst you have ever had, you are still required to say nice words.

so lying is now an Africa tradition can't someone say d truth again just bcus u hosted him

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by madridguy(m): 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
They're kampe combing everywhere looking for the hunchback terrorist cownu shocked

imhotep:

How herdsmen grin
Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by Awoo88: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
madridguy:
Many junkies are twisting Bill Gates speech.
“As a partner in Nigeria, I am saying the current plan is inadequate. Nigeria has all these young people and the current quality and quantity of investment in these young generations:....."
Tha[b]
madridguy:
“As a partner in Nigeria, I am saying the current plan is inadequate. Nigeria has all these young people and the current quality and quantity of investment in these young generations:....."
Tha[/b]
madridguy:
That is an indictment

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
vncntluv:

You listed people that are most likely to kick the bucket in 2019 when buhari will be kicked out of aso rock but u did not put the fullish Sarki (he is to kick the bucket first)
Sarrki and omenkalives are now refugees with no access to the internet grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by thunderbabs: 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
Useless politicians and pro-buharists shld leave Bill Gates speech alone and find solution to the many problems you all created for this country.

Everyone be talking as if the problems have not been there b4 Gates gave his speech. You all shld leave Gates speech and deal with ur problems....

What they all know best is to blame and shift blames from Apc to PDp

Asslickers. undecided

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by mmsen: 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
Chiefpriest1:
This one killed me!

The difference is that the Yahoo boys know how to use modern technology and Buhari would be confused just trying to flip a light switch.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
madridguy:
They're kampe combing everywhere looking for the hunchback terrorist cownu shocked

But they found danjuma and reset his zombie brain.

cc lzaa onyeoga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by overdoseme: 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bill Gates has said it all, may be it would take some time for most Nigerians to understand. And for our government it's a no no bcoz they have not only failed the present but the future generations yet to come.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by NairaMaster1(m): 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
9jaown:
How I which.. Mr Gate knows what we are going through under this Man!!

How I "WHICH" you read and understood the article.
Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by AnodaIT(m): 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
PDP: We apologise to Nigerians for our mistakes.

FG: Return all the stolen loot first.

PDP: OK..But we wish to start with Timi Sylva, Rotimi Amaechi, Wammako, El Rufai,Sullivan Chime, Rocha's Okorocha, Oserheimen Osunbo, Obanikoro,Kwakwanso, Bukola Saraki,Chris Ngige...

FG/APC (interrupt) : Don't bother again.

5 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by mvem(m): 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Abfinest007:
shut ur mouth must everybody lie like apc bill gate told you guys d truth accepted or not it will be on record he told
..reuben abati no be jonathan boy
Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by overdoseme: 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
It's a shame that Nigeria still struggles in the aspect of achieving good Health ,Education, Food etc. Shit hole indeed. Politicians killing our society.

4 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by tall2ce(m): 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
this same man defending rubbish policies under Jonathan. Same on reuben Abati
Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by madridguy(m): 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
Just check this lines again and tell me if this warrant media broua broua we're seeing. Be honest with yourself.

Awoo88:

Tha[b]
Tha[/b]
That is an indictment
Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by boxypane(m): 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
Abati should go n rest jor.
Where was his crooked memos and write up under Jonathan?
Quite unfortunate that people don't know they are valueless in this country.
I stopped believing in the media when I discovered that over 80% ownership are politicians.
Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
Abeg go an sit down, its on record that this administration has not negatively attacked any of its critics unlike the past administration. Abati and co of course, after their discgraceful tenure will always want to over blow any criticism. Funny you will never hear them re echo any commendation of the government. Abati, omokri, Fayose , FFk should go and sleep. They are as corrupt, cynical and insincere as it gets. REally why all this hullaballo over Bill gates opinion?

WAILERS
Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by samjake: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
9jaown:
How I which.. Mr Gate knows what we are going through under this Man!!
that's the point bro..he knows.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
...same abati that lost his sanity when in corridors of power yrs ago ...mtcheewww!

thumbs up @ Bill Gates!

shame on all Criminal nig past /present rulers!

they 'll meet their Waterloo some day.
Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
Chiefpriest1:
This one killed me!
you dead bro ?
Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by deomelllo: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
Funny when messengers and foul mouthpiece for crooks, looters and corrupt elements write silly and pointless essays to bore us with.

Abeg STFU
Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:
Funny when messengers and foul mouthpiece for crooks, looters and corrupt elements write silly and pointless essays to bore us with.

Abeg STFU
Sai APCheat grin

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by holuphisayor(m): 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
abati trying so hard to be relevant again. Sorry, u're DOA.
Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by deomelllo: 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
boxypane:
Abati should go n rest jor.
Where was his crooked memos and write up under Jonathan?
Quite unfortunate that people don't know they are valueless in this country.

I stopped believing in the media when I discovered that over 80% ownership are politicians.

He was busy enjoying the crumbs and looting carnival under jona.

The crooks and looters are all of a sudden born again and honest Nigerians.

They must think we have amnesia
Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Another Master piece .Abati is not seeking for relevance but merely doing what he knows how to do best .. Captivate the Reader.

Bruv... hit it again , this is a master stroke !!

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:

He was busy enjoying the crumbs and looting carnival under jona.

The crooks and looters are all of a sudden born again and honest Nigerians

Still a perfect columnist .... PERFECT
Re: Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
overdoseme:
It's a shame that Nigeria still struggles in the aspect of achieving good Health ,Education, Food etc. Shit hole indeed. Politicians killing our society.

Big big disgrace !!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Killed By Armed Militia In Zamfara / Peter Obi Lied On Foreign Direct Investment-fdi / JUST IN: Pressure Mounts On Bago To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.