Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) (23560 Views)

Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle In Front Of SGF's Office (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by udi4eva(m): 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
Their leader has taken over lagos

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by talk2percy(m): 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
Shithole cowntry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by enemyofprogress: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
Poison the grass and kill the modafokn cows. Nonsense!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by papoudaupolos: 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:
Not when i have a God in heaven!!
Those that died don't hv God?
Stop bringing God into your rubbish talk.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
midolian:
How does this look like taking over a university?

You can call me the herdsmen sympathizer, i dont care..the truth is, the exaggeration is totally unnecessary

Afonja, who did this to you? SMH
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by Captain8(m): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
Buhari footsoldiers is at work,u pple beta leave ur belongins and dodge
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by SUNNINO(m): 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
Animal republic
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by kennycalls(m): 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
This is called encroachment, in saner countries the owner would be behind bars now
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by nomenclature(m): 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
i am not a fulani nor a northerner and neither do i support buhari but this fulani propaganda is getting out of hand, its been a long time we started seeing fulani herdsmen with their cattle ,right from childhood.....they are mostly friendly though not all ....from what i see in the picture,they are simply looking for greener grass to graze on and it shouldnt warrant such headline ..MAKE WE TAKE AM EASY .NA STILL NIGERIANS THIS PEOPLE BE......everything is not politics
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by fk002: 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
NaijaMutant:

There is nothing wrong with this to an insane mind.

What's wrong with it? undecided

Did they harm anybody? the cattle's were just grazing
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by ankpaone: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
fake news!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by Cuteamigo1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
this is a misleading topic abeg. i teach in a federal government college and this people come almost everyday with thier cows to graze with no problem so what nonsense is the op trying to achieve with this post.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by personal59: 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
but it might be the school cattle cos schools rear animals too
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
BASTARDS! TRY AND MOVE THEM TO AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY OR KANO STATE UNIVERSITY. YOU BLOOD SUCKING DEMONS.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
@Mynd44

I see Plateau hostel. I do not see Plateau state Uni.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by chigoziem10(f): 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:
I just realised that the reason why the herdsmen can't do with their cows is because the actually have sex with them. Chai,and those are the same cows we eat!!Ehww!!!
I am purging already, I need to vomit every cow meat I have ever consumed my whole life. Jezzze, I never thought of this. Farewell to cow meat! Thanks for sending sense on my head jare
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by nextstep(m): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
All these pictures of cows lately... it's not as if this is a new thing. It's been happening since before I was born so why the alarmist tone? Yes, there are some marauding vandals, but for the most part, our nomads have not harmed a soul in the centuries they've been walking cows about.

I agree that we should start moving towards ranching/grazing settlements, etc., but this recent picture spree is pushing an agenda with the possibility of inciting violence.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by Manasp: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:
I just realised that the reason why the herdsmen can't do with their cows is because the actually have sex with them. Chai,and those are f the same cows we eat!!Ehww!!!

Nasty very well oooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by Manasp: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
Street ti take over. Punchline o jawo mo
Street ti take over, tucking in o jawo mo
The owners yaff landinged

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by Hussainmaaji: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Rubbish which kind University no fence? For this century a whole University without fencing?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by Rockyrascal(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
Why won't the cows graze in the school environs when the school's infrastructure is a total eyesore. undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by bellazz(m): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
hajoke2000:
buhari gave them audacity

You mean they have not being doing this before this Administration...?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by Turantula(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
midolian:
How does this look like taking over a university?

call me herdsmen sympathizer, i dont care..the truth is, the exaggeration is totally unnecessary
Ekwensu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by Miramerry: 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
This is 2 bad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
bellazz:

You mean they have not being doing this before this Administration...?

yes they have ....but since the presido refuses to declear them a tero ......just imagine if dat was ur farm land
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by ayesco202(m): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
NaijaMutant:

I just laugh when I come accross people like you who believe every news they see on social media without actually giving it a second thought. I'd rather leave you to your ignorance than bandy words with you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by dabeto: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
Even when herdsmen are helping to clean up the environment una still dey complain
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by manshoro: 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
This is real! I have seen it myself when I was an undergraduate in the Institution. God will protect you from danger. Stupid and foolish herders looking for trouble.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by amakadihot87(f): 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:
I just realised that the reason why the herdsmen can't do with their cows is because the actually have sex with them. Chai,and those are the same cows we eat!!Ehww!!!
......lol......their lovers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers / Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death / Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Take Captive; Burn Operational Vehicle In Benue/Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.