Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) (23549 Views)

Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle In Front Of SGF's Office (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by samysamy: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Fulani herdsmen and their cattle have taken over
Plateau State University, Bokkos.The social media user who shared the photos is worried that students might be attacked.Below is what he wrote...

'Plateau State University, Bokkos, is experiencing a serious security threat by the FULANI HERDSMEN. Despite the tireless efforts been made by the Securities, S.U.G and the entire Management of the Institution but all efforts always proved abortive.
They have turned the institution to a grazing land. I an calling on the government to come to our RESCUE, Just as the motor of the Current Government is RESCUE ADMINISTRATION.
And we see this as a PLANNED ATTACK on the students. Only looking for reasons to established their silly reason to do that. They graze even to the late ours of this at a day'.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/03/fulani-herdsmen-and-their-cattle-take.html?m=1

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by samysamy: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2018

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by samysamy: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2018

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by Jochabed(f): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
I just realised that the reason why the herdsmen can't do with their cows is because the actually have sex with them. Chai,and those are the same cows we eat!!Ehww!!!

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by DuruCrusher(m): 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by Okoroawusa: 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
where is the cattle n Fulani herdsmen?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by Emekus92(m): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
op what is the meaning of take over?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by Emekus92(m): 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:
I just realised that the reason why the herdsmen can't do with their cows is because the actually have sex with them. Chai,and those are the same cows we eat!!Ehww!!!
The Fulani herdsmen are coming for you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by Jochabed(f): 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Emekus92:

The Fulani herdsmen are coming for you
Not when i have a God in heaven!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
buhari gave them audacity

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by Emekus92(m): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:
Not when i have a God in heaven!!
lol.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by midolian(m): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
How does this look like taking over a university?

call me herdsmen sympathizer, i dont care..the truth is, the exaggeration is totally unnecessary

12 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by Iyajelili(f): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
They are first class citizens

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by TRADELYN: 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
And yet again? cheesy

QUICK & EXCELLENT RESEARCH PROJECTS, BUSINESS PLANS...@ https://www.nairaland.com/tradelyn
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by veacea: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Buhari and his boys. OMG

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by Hemanwel(m): 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Is this a University or a housing estate? I am just curious.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by AzizG550(m): 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Obodo Umuanumanu

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by Nwaohafia1: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
The earlier every community declares these herders non person grata, the better for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by Samirana360(m): 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
zoo shithole

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by ayesco202(m): 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
There's nothing wrong with this if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by NaijaMutant(f): 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
ayesco202:

There is nothing wrong with this to an insane mind.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by agadez007(m): 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
APC zombies

Over to Una
Oya,Come and blame IPOB as usual

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by NaijaMutant(f): 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
midolian:
How does this look like taking over a university?

You can call me the herdsmen sympathizer, i dont care..the truth is, the exaggeration is totally unnecessary

But when we wish you same treatment meted out to the victims of the herdsmen the mods quickly swing into action to ban the person.

This is all shades of wrong.

Only an insane mind would not see this but....

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by MDsambo: 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
Where is the university

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by coalcoal1(m): 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
na dem
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by bayaar(m): 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hope They Wrote Jamb

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by EDUECO(m): 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
The school management should intervene.Your contribution is needed in this thread:www.nairaland.com/4404931/jos-want-know-more-city
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by Mowoe(m): 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
ayesco202:

What really pains me is that the mods incharge will not be able to ban you and all the IPs you can re-register with for life!
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by obowunmi(m): 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:

Fulani Herdsmen knacking thier cows is just sick and gross.

The woman that will have sex with such a man will get more than HIV.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by Blackfire(m): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Walahi Op one cow must not, must not be missing o....

That is a warning.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) by efficiencie(m): 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
Emekus92:
op what is the meaning of take over?

Mehn, I taya o...I bin tink sey Herdsmen with dia cow don turn VC and principal officers of Plateau state university...I for begin negotiate as I go take enta Ghana!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC To Arraign Female Fraudster For N9Million Scam / A Yahoo Boy’s Hell / IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.