Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (37524 Views)

Meet Dehlia Umunna, Harvard Law School’s First Nigerian Professor(photos) / Ndidi & Mezuo Nwuneli First Couple To Deliver Keynote At Harvard Business School / The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by Mrchippychappy(m): 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
If na for here dem for don use python come kill her and her loved ones. ICC dey watch sha

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by flokii: 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nothing special..

So far she merits it, congrats to her.
Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by Fianze93(m): 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Kudos

1 Like

Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by bedspread: 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Any where u go....
IGBO AMAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by DoTheNeedful: 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Good for her

1 Like

Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by dokyOloye: 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
5% always performing better than the combined 97% grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by LZAA: 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
imhotep:
Sai babarians are busy supporting herdsmen upandan.
Lzaa onyeoga
grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by bedspread: 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
HungerBAD:

What is the meaning of Igbo Amaka sef?
igbo DI Beautiful
Igbo di sooooo good
In fact...
Igbo Amakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by Outofsync(m): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
This chest beating trend by both Tribes have to stop already.
Nigerians in diaspora don't even give a Bleep about tribe.... Na una dey carry am for head smh
Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by kitaatita: 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
Diaspora Africans tend to exude more African attitude than real Africans.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by Sophia88: 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
One thing with Igbos is that they can survive as far as there is a living specie any place they find themselves.They are liberal and can do things out of nothing so to speaker. Respect Igbos because they can turn Nigeria around from worst to best.PEACE!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by Stallion93(m): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
1&2 plots of land up for sale @port Harcourt metropolis. Check my signature if interested
Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by maestroferdi: 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
Igbos have got the momemtum...

Sorry to detractors but excellence typify Igboness.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by Ojuororun(m): 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
HungerBAD:
Igbo women making us proud.
Proudly Igbo.
Igbo Amaka.
MTCHEWWW
Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by omoelerin1: 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
If i say my mind now...they will ban me.

Well, Even before opening the thread....I knew it's my sister.

Thank you Umunna..continue making us proud.

ur sista kwa?
Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by Nwaohafia1: 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
omoelerin1:
ur sista kwa?

O Yes. My Igbo sister

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by KushLyon(m): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
Even before opening the thread, my mind don already tell me say na igbo.... And yet some people will say we are the most backward tribe in naija.... Them dey busy dey slay for naija, while igbos slay worldwide

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by Jethrolite(m): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66258454:
#RESPECT

She is first and foremost a NIGERIAN.

What is it with this tribalistic-disease our politicians have given us?!

It's so irritating reading ALL the comments all around me.

I AM A NIGERIAN!!!
It is just crazy and everyone feeds off the hate.
Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by MONITZ: 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66258454:
#RESPECT

I AM A NIGERIAN!!!

Honestly it's just more than irritating to see ethnic-bashing posts when a Nigerian in diaspora achieves a laudable position or does a thing to make us proud...It is the politicians that set the Nigerian people against one another while they re united in looting our collective commonwealth.

Amongst the rich and powerful I am yet to see or hear bias against anyone based on religion or ethnicity,y is that this malady is seen with the poor who even ve more to lose...It is high time Nigerians had a rethink ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
Kai. I'm very very impressed . Not all this dull Nigerian men looking for wives to submit to them by fire by force while they have nothing upstairs.

Nigeria Amaka. Kwei Kwenu.
Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
MONITZ:

Honestly it's just more than irritating to see ethnic-bashing posts when a Nigerian in diaspora achieves a laudable position or does a thing to make us proud...It is the politicians that set the Nigerian people against one another while they re united in looting our collective commonwealth.

Amongst the rich and powerful I am yet to see or hear bias against anyone based on religion or ethnicity,y is that this malady is seen with the Poe who even ve more to lose...Ita high time Nigerians had a rethink ...
You have said it all my brother.
May God help our youth in this nation.
Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by Lightening: 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66258454:
#RESPECT

I AM A NIGERIAN!
SHE IS A NIGERIAN!!
WE ARE ALL NIGERIANS!!!

But if she was caught in drug trafikking she will be Igbo. I bind the spirit hypocrisy out of your life.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by Organs(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66258454:
#RESPECT

I AM A NIGERIAN!
SHE IS A NIGERIAN!!
WE ARE ALL NIGERIANS!!!

Thank you my broda. It is so unfortunate and this attitude is from Satan. It was what led to the civil war...."I am better than him..... or We are better than them attitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by CSTR1002: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
How to get away with murder.
Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lightening:

But if she was caught in drug trafikking she will be Igbo. May bind the spirit hypocrisy out of your life.
I am never one like you that abuses peoole based on their tribe.
Anyone that does any bad or negative thing is a personal choice and not because he/she is from a particular tribe.

This is what I am still saying, cos you think everyone reason the way you do.
No one can change your thinking Mr, do it the way you want.
Non and never will there be any of my comment that will bash anyone based on their tribes.
Be happy i reply you, cos I don't do that often.
Nice day Mr.
Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by Baroba(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
She is needed at ESUT, nice one lady..
Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by Nwaotu10(m): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
precursors to opening the thread, I was solidly convinced that she must be igbo.
IGBO AMAKA!
Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
Organs:

Thank you my broda. It is so unfortunate and this attitude is from Satan. It was what led to the civil war...."I am better than him..... or We are better than them attitude.
Hmmmm, this is actually true.
You are so right with this bro.
Lord help the youth of our land.
Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by geronimoedeh1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66258454:
#RESPECT

See
I AM A NIGERIAN!
SHE IS A NIGERIAN!!
WE ARE ALL NIGERIANS!!!

I hope you say the same when an igbo person is arrested for drug crime.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
geronimoedeh1:

I hope you say the same when an igbo person is arrested for drug crime.
Look up a bit for your response .
Re: Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School by CSTR1002: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Baroba:
She is needed at ESUT, nice one lady..
Are you swearing for her?
No Nigerian university both state, federal and private is at her level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) / Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue / Public Universities Should Send Social Science Students Back Home - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.