Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos (26838 Views)

Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos / NDLEA Officer Kills Unarmed Boy During Stop & Search In Benin (Graphic) / Corpse Found In The Middle Of The Road In Benin (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos by Evangelistofluv: 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
The world is wicked, another man's daughter why not allow her go find a better man? God will punish this wicked man
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos by MyOpinion1(f): 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
BY THEIR LOOK YOU SHALL KNOW THEM..........HE DESERVES JUNGLE JUSTUICE
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos by enemyofprogress: 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
Chaei see breast
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos by mclorenzo(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Benin is almost taking over from Ogun state.
It happened in Benin Republic not Edo state, Benin city

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos by Heineken(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
yeyeboi:
Strange Things Happening All Because Of Money shocked cry ..... Women Need To Be More Careful These Days
not only women o... Everybody bro. God dey
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos by introvertedsoul: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
Afonja Anex.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos by kenrisma535(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
This man should cease to live. He must be sentenced to death for his crime .This is barbaric and inhumane.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos by ipobarecriminals: 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
sad may God kip and deliver us from blood sucker /flesh eater peep.See hole
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos by geezynoni: 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
error4040:
HomyGowd!!!!.
RiP to Tha Dead mhen.

But the Guy english tho! Despite English been our Official language Like seriously I just don't understand some peeps imagine

He did not see who to Kill before Calling IS ex wife and the part he said Left her mother place to the man place and the man KILL HiM and lastly here the guy was CUT by Police Really Niggarh!!

SMH!!!!

coughs*.It's being sir
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos by daroz(m): 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
When I saw this thread , I knew some illiterates like this one who can’t read and comprehend will definitely see Benin Republic as Benin city / Edo state .

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos by freeze001(f): 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
XVIER:
sweetheart. See again same state same people. I guess you have nothing to say.

Exactly how much do u know about African geography? What's the link between Edo state and the Republic of Benin? You see why labelling is tricky?

Next time take the pain to be sure of info before attempting to gloat. You come off as really ignorant right now.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos by daroz(m): 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
mclorenzo:
It happened in Benin Republic not Edo state, Benin city
Don’t mind the slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos by shepherd003: 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
heartless man now what about their child
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos by error4040: 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
geezynoni:

coughs*.It's being sir
thank you for the correction, I believe his own case is different
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos by XVIER(m): 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
freeze001:

Exactly how much do u know about African geography? What's the link between Edo state and the Republic of Benin? You see why labelling is tricky?

Next time take the pain to be sure of info before attempting to gloat. You come off as really ignorant right now.
well the headline is misleading and the OP never gave the full info before I mentioned you. Only got to know now that it happened in Republic of Benin. Anyway I still stand on the fact that Edo and the Easterners are cut from same cloth. grin
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos by Deckline(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
So they use to do rituals in benin republic too shocked shocked
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos by urvillagepeoplee(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
XVIER:
well the headline is misleading and the OP never gave the full info before I mentioned you. Only got to know now that it happened in Republic of Benin. Anyway I still stand on the fact that Edo and the Easterners are cut from same cloth. grin
That's because tribalism has eaten deep into you and your kind in this forum,instead of reading an article to get the full details of what its talking about,you just read the title and rush to comment the only thing in your dumb skull like a zombie who only knows how to drink blood. I still wonder how a sensible human will spend money on data,come into a forum and begin to make tribal comments,yet expect this country to be better and develop like the Western world. do you think America, Europe and China is where they are today in terms of civilization if their citizens sat at home and made racist comments about one another. have you ever wondered why Nigeria is the giant of Africa even though south Africa and some other African countries are ahead of us in all aspect, its because we are destined to be great one day and that greatness starts from you and I when we stop being tribalists and come together to build this nation rather than pass this daft racial discriminations down to our children to continue from where we stopped while the country remain stagnant.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos by freeze001(f): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
XVIER:

Where is the headquarters for shrines, ritual killing and harvesting of human parts in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos by XVIER(m): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
freeze001:

Where is the headquarters for shrines, ritual killing and harvesting of human parts in Nigeria?
who does ritual than the Easterners? Go find out very well.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos by noziz(m): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos by lollybabe9498(f): 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
agadez007:
Well them resemble and even bear Afonja names why them no go act like Afonja people?

Afonja peeps are evil
get sense
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos by agadez007(m): 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
lollybabe9498:

get sense
yes ma

Na becos of u oo
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos by Mutemenot(m): 6:36am On Mar 30, 2018
NCAN disappointed but we often refer someone's neighbour as brother shocked
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos by bewla(m): 6:55am On Mar 30, 2018
yeyeboi:
Strange Things Happening All Because Of Money shocked cry ..... Women Need To Be More Careful These Days
bubu na your fault

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing / Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers / Secondary School Teacher Arrested For ‘raping Two Girls’ In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.