Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) (54669 Views)

El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) / Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) / Why Did Emir Sanusi Welcome President Buhari At The Airport In Kano? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by holorunwah: 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
Niaja can be funny. This ppl are playing with their children future in fact if I have the opportunity I will stone the idiot
Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
taylor89:
Lol

These people never cease to amaze me

Bunch of ass lickers
arranged crowd
Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by SleekHoyeen(f): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
See people waving happily o, at someone they 'loathe'. Na wa!
Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
bigfish3k:

we the good tribe are not in ur politics that is why calamity is befalling Nigeria. the bad eggs can continue, we are all in it together, but am consoled that my 5% tribe is better than others in any human index

Naxo!

Keep bragging when it's glaring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by bigfish3k: 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
Euouae:

Naxo!

Keep bragging when it's glaring

bragging and glaring as in what;
ask ur self this question, are the igbos at the bottom of the social ladder?
are we suffering more than others?

what I can see is that igbos are better off
because when yorubas or hausas see igbos they will increase the price of their properties. they will say we have money. am I lying?

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
bigfish3k:

bragging and glaring as in what;
ask ur self this question, are the igbos at the bottom of the social ladder?
are we suffering more than others?

what I can see is that igbos are better off
because when yorubas or hausas see igbos they will increase the price of their properties. they will say we have money. am I lying?

Sigh... Smh

We are extorting you based on the fact that we know you not ready to return back to your region. Who wont take advantage of someone you know is desperate to stay in a city. Thats the picture Bro. Its taking advantage.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
rented AFONJA Muslim always representing stupidity
Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by bigfish3k: 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
Euouae:

Sigh... Smh

We are extorting you based on the fact that we know you not ready to return back to your region. Who wont take advantage of someone you know is desperate to stay in a city. Thats the picture Bro. Its taking advantage.

if u think its extortion u are deceiving urselves because we add the price of that extortion to the price of the goods and services that we offer u which u people must pay. so my brother u are invariably paying for the extortion urselves. u think we are not smart?

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by brookz: 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
The Masses President.

Ride on till 2023.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by brookz: 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
The Masses President.

Ride on till 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by noona(f): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
imagine the bullshit!!!some Nigerians are so freaking annoying,when are we going to learn??when are we going to stop being docile for crying out loud??smh!!
Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by nex(m): 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
LasgidiOnline:
President Muhammadu Buhari this morning arrived Lagos and was received by Governor Akinwunmi Ambode at the presidential wing of the Ikeja Airport.

Lagosians also came out in large numbers to welcome the president even though movement was restricted on some roads as a result of the 2-day visit.

See more photos below...

https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2018/03/lagosians-came-out-en-masse-to-welcome-president-buhari-photos.html

Big lie. Theses are people trekking to their destinations because of the blockade against vehicles.
Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lol.

Please check my signature below.
obi58:

We all know how easy it is to organise agberos for any function
Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by egopersonified(f): 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
Now I understand what really happened at with the lady that was harassed at the pedestrian bridge. They wanted to create a crowd of people waiting for the president and when he passes by or waves, they have to wave back too. This APC, sense will not kill them.
Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
Those people you're seeing are paid ass lickers they're paid to put a show for the media.... Very few people love buhari in Lagos
taylor89:
Lol

These people never cease to amaze me

Bunch of ass lickers
Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by Lot13(m): 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
God bless this President !
Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
Even the devil have followers.
Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by fortune1968: 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tracypacy:
This New Airport Terminal in Lagos was built and commissioned by GEJ

No public holiday was declared for its commissioning
No road closures.
No fan fare

Buhari is coming to Lagos to commission a "Bus stop" and we have a State of Emergency on our hands

Agents of the State are mobilising 10 people from each ward in Lagos with a promise of NGN3,000 to come and hail Buhari while the police has caged the NBA Ikeja Branch which wishes to protest against Ambode’s retrogressive policies.

Any crowd you see in Lagos today is rented.

@ the pic
While President Buhari is in Lagos to commission a Bus Stop or Terminal, This is what the President of Kenya commissioned last year - World Class Rail Stations.

Are we going backward or forward?

What kind of country is this?

I hope today’s trekking helps everybody makes better decision next year!
Wailing wailer
Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by 1miccza: 1:46am On Mar 30, 2018
An obviously rented crowd look at some of them on mascot heads
Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:43am On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Those are not true Lagosians.
No true Lagosian will hail a dullaard...

So this was why Ambode declared the public holiday, so that civil servants will be compelled to show up at the airport.

Those are disgruntled LASTMA, LAWMA, NURTW and KAI officials who were compelled by the State government to dress in mufti and wave to an enemy.

Or face not being paid their March Salary.
we get no time stop complained

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo / Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. / Youths In Anambra Kill Cow And Enjoyed Nsala Day After Boycotting Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.