Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread (6441 Views)

Samsung Official Thread / Itel A12, A11, P12, A42 Plus, Prime 4 Hang On Logo Solution / Leagoo M9 official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread by urvillagepeoplee(m): 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
lowkey28:

Keep ranting man. You're not not my par.!!!
how is it your business if he uses a cheap phone,in fact with the review he gave and the cheap price,I intend to go buy it because I have been longing for something like this,you with your Samsung s800 or whatever and him with his cheap phone,aren't you both browsing same nl ? isn't the phone providing the aim and satisfaction he bought it for,was he suppose to go for something higher and costlier just to impress nobody in particular or are you both running same race in life,why the unnecessary show off,are you richer than buhari's son who had an accident with a bike over 80million and nobody talked about the bike,be humble bro. from your write up it shows you were once broke and now that you can afford some expensive shit,you want to start looking down on people,I have been there before and I know how it feels to tell the whole world you can now afford the things big boys use but humility should be your guide because everyone is running on their lane,no time your show off go put money for anybody account and no time my humility go put money for your account, stop going round laughing at people because they can't afford what you have now,tomorrow is pregnant. if I should post dangote's daughter's wedding pics here,I believe not you,your dad or any member of your family is connected enough to attend the wedding not to talk of sitting with the elites at the reception. Dangote is just the richest man in Africa but bill gates who is the richest man in the world came to honor the invitation to dangote's daughter's wedding,that's humility bro, stop letting the little change you are getting take control of your lifestyle and attitude towards people because those you feel you are bigger than today may be the ones to help you up tomorrow when you face the other side of street hussle. no format last forever,you need other guys to update your working status in the line of street. if you know you know. cheers..

5 Likes

Re: Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
how is it your business if he uses a cheap phone,in fact with the review he gave and the cheap price,I intend to go buy it because I have been longing for something like this,you with your Samsung s800 or whatever and him with his cheap phone,aren't you both browsing same nl ? isn't the phone providing the aim and satisfaction he bought it for,was he suppose to go for something higher and costlier just to impress nobody in particular or are you both running same race in life,why the unnecessary show off,are you richer than buhari's son who had an accident with a bike over 80million and nobody talked about the bike,be humble bro. from your write up it shows you were once broke and now that you can afford some expensive shit,you want to start looking down on people,I have been there before and I know how it feels to tell the whole world you can now afford the things big boys use but humility should be your guide because everyone is running on their lane,no time your show off go put money for anybody account and no time my humility go put money for your account, stop going round laughing at people because they can't afford what you have now,tomorrow is pregnant. if I should post dangote's daughter's wedding pics here,I believe not you,your dad or any member of your family is connected enough to attend the wedding not to talk of sitting with the elites at the reception. Dangote is just the richest man in Africa but bill gates who is the richest man in the world came to honor the invitation to dangote's daughter's wedding,that's humility bro, stop letting the little change you are getting take control of your lifestyle and attitude towards people because those you feel you are bigger than today may be the ones to help you up tomorrow when you face the other side of street hussle. no format last forever,you need other guys to update your working status in the line of street. if you know you know. cheers..
don't mind the guy... See the threads he has commented on saying that phones like itel, infinix and tecno are crap.. The guy no just get brain.. And me am the type that don't take insults lightly from people.. He thinks because he has a Samsung s8 that he has made it in life and someone else can't buy something cheaper and say how he feels about it for others who are interested in buying to know if they will like it or not .. Wish say I fit meet am face to face let him talk such shit in my face.. He's just one of those fools that have destroyed their Brain with codene and hard drugs.. Claiming he has a car and all that, making me say things I don't want to say to people.. See as he's making noise like someone who is just seeing 500k in his bank account for the first time..

1 Like

Re: Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 02, 2018
Update on the itel prime (iv) tablet... I've made some changes to the tablet and this one came with fonts and many awesome features from Android 7.0 (can see them when you explore settings) smiley I've downloaded alot of apps, tho I've not rooted this tab yet.... And my apologies to those reading this thread, some naira landers don't know how to mind their business.. Here are some pics below

Re: Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2018
More

Re: Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 02, 2018
Downloading need for Speed cool

Re: Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread by nnemmpi(m): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2018
how is browsing with the phone?
Re: Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 02, 2018
nnemmpi:
how is browsing with the phone?
it's good so far, download speed is nice. But I've not subscribed the phone properly yet so am using my tecnos Hotspot to browse
Re: Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
Spiderman 2.. Personally hacked this game

Re: Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Need for Speed cool

Re: Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread by Tayomi37(m): 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
what is the heat level of the phone while playing all these games
Re: Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
Tayomi37:
what is the heat level of the phone while playing all these games
it does not heat, unless you are gaming with it while charging at the same time.. Doesn't heat up in anyway
Re: Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 11, 2018
You can install SD card as internal memory to increase storage capacity wink

Re: Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread by ryfoz(m): 6:52am On Apr 11, 2018
Nice review boss, I almost thought you wouldn't ignore that guy.

By the way, the tab has 6000mah battery not 3000mah and the accompanied charger makes it charger faster in less than 2hrs tops.

I can testify the 1GB RAM performs a good job....

Well done, do more of this
Re: Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread by ryfoz(m): 7:10am On Apr 11, 2018
I forgot to add that I am not a direct user but I recommended it for someone...the person thanked me later.

I like your BB racing too, I thought I was the only one playing it....you have other nice games as well...

Hoping to know you better....

2 Likes

Re: Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 11, 2018
ryfoz:
I forgot to add that I am not a direct user but I recommended it for someone...the person thanked me later.

I like your BB racing too, I thought I was the only one playing it....you have other nice games as well...

Hoping to know you better....
thanks boss.. Nice seeing your feedback here on my thread cool #legend
Re: Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread by ryfoz(m): 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
Tochyodiks:
thanks boss.. Nice seeing your feedback here on my thread cool #legend

LOL cheesy abeg o I be small boi o

Keep doing what you are doing...there will always be those that appreciate it and those that will wanna tear u down without reason.

#thumbs up
Re: Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
ryfoz:

LOL cheesy abeg o I be small boi o

Keep doing what you are doing...there will always be those that appreciate it and those that will wanna tear u down without reason.

#thumbs up
thanks boss cool
Re: Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
lowkey28:

Fucktaaard boy with a fucktaaardmouth, You can't even stop me from browsing and you're making useless mouth. I'm a baller and if you need me for prove that to you, Let's go do some spending at a Club. That's all I can say man. I know you are Mama's boy who still live in his parents' house. So you're pained and I can feel your pain. I left my parents house at 19. I have my rented apartment furnished with a 52inch TV and a Playstation 4pro. If you need to see pictures of that, I can show you boy. I have a car too of you like to see. Fucktaaard poor boy. The money you use to buy Your crappy itel is what I use to subscribe on my modem and I can also show you that if you need to see. You can only use your money to buy an S8 and resell you can't use your money to buy it and make use of it. If Dem born you well buy am make you dey use am. Na garri you drink for the rest of your days. Olosi.
I hate jumping into discussions like this but if I must comment(not supporting any party) big boys don't brag and pardon me though, i've read some of your comments and I can tell you have some money but you are very very poor. #no_offence

2 Likes

Re: Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread by MrBONE2(m): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2018
Tochyodiks:
thanks boss cool
Nice Review the phone price really worth it,I am still using the prime Tab1"1701"despite using a Spectrum chipset it is still Guwaradly kicking for the past 3yrs,the con is that it lacks OTG usb feature,what about the Tab4 does it have the feature.
Re: Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
MrBONE2:
Nice Review the phone price really worth it,I am still using the prime Tab1"1701"despite using a Spectrum chipset it is still Guwaradly kicking for the past 3yrs,the con is that it lacks OTG usb feature,what about the Tab4 does it have the feature.
thanks boss, I miss using the first prime series (1701).. And yeah the tab 4 has otg support.. Tho it does not come with the cable.. And the battery lasts like mad men.. Been using it since 8am without charging and it's at 73%.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". / ********* / Checkout This Super Smartphone That Costs Just #37,000 (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.