Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures (45178 Views)

Reps Reject Innoson Made- In-nigeria Suvs As Official Car: Biafra- Daily Times / Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) / Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
That's our able governor that got the mandate of the 21 LGAs of the state. Ride on Akpokue" ride on auditor general!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
Proudly made in Nnewi Anambra State trucks. Innoson na you biko. GTB shall fail hundred times trying to wreck you

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by CSTR1002: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
CaptainStephen:
Good intentions but we dont need these vehicles, APCs MRAPS are what we need. i say give them to the police.
Innoson can build MRAPs. There is nothing special there. It is a case of demand and supply.

The more technical demand on innoson would be tank manufacturing.

That would require the technological transfer of one or two proprietary military electronic systems from the eastern Europe or Isreal.
The FG should be actively working on that unless they want to continue to import refurbished tanks from Ukraine forever.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by zudozz: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Its a shame and a disgrace that our politicians still patronize other automobile complanies when this Innoson autos should be made the official govt vehicles at all levels.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by goaldynman(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
nextstep:
Nice initiative.

But why, if police and armed forces are federal, is a state government paying to equip federal agents? Is there something I'm missing? I know it happens from time to time, but I just started wondering. Do these cars ultimately still belong to Anambra, which is also responsible for their maintenance and petrol, or are they now federal property?

Can anybody enlighten us?

The end justifies the means!
The ultimate goal is the security of lives and properties of people of Anambra State, and its guest!
That's what matters most!!
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by CSTR1002: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
nextstep:
Nice initiative.

But why, if police and armed forces are federal, is a state government paying to equip federal agents? Is there something I'm missing? I know it happens from time to time, but I just started wondering. Do these cars ultimately still belong to Anambra, which is also responsible for their maintenance and petrol, or are they now federal property?

Can anybody enlighten us?
It has become FG property.

The good thing is that it can't be taken away from the state.

So the aim is not defeated.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by TheAngry1: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:
And those states with high IGR are borrowing to pay salaries grin

Innoson coming first, Toyota in second position.

You think the government paid in full for this?
Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by ruggedized1: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
Anambra has the longest shoreline on the River Niger. So we are connected to the water body that leads to the Atlantic ocean. Obiano had last year donated security speed boats to the Navy in Anambra to safeguard our shorelines. These trucks are for their on-shore patrols.

goaldynman:

As Anambra is landlocked and does not have sea; he has to buy pick-up vehicles for Navy instead of boats!! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by tizteezy(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
No be Toyota I see so among the trucks?No be Toyota I see so among the trucks?No be Toyota I see so among the trucks?
Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by innocential3032(m): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nice one
Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
goaldynman:

As Anambra is landlocked and does not have sea; he has to buy pick-up vehicles for Navy instead of boats!! grin
Od.e define landlock for Us, while you enjoy pics of River Niger that emptied in Atlantic Ocean

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:
And those states with high IGR are borrowing to pay salaries grin

Innoson coming first, Toyota in second position.

Have you eaten today?
Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by Robbin7(m): 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
imhotep:

Please how much does one of those trucks cost.?
this is the kind of question we fail to ask sometimes when all these politicians commission projects, when they have probably input magical figures behind the scene.
Any ways, good job, before my highly respected ibo brother vex for me.

Me hail IVM
Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by dheilaw1(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
yarimo:
When will FAYOSE Roll out any meaningful projects in Ekiti State? undecided
i will not allow you insult the useless governor of my dear state
Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by Offpoint: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
lilfreezy:
Wetin navy dey use patrol vehicle do
dem dey use am patrol beaches in case mami water wan escape

Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by ruggedized1: 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
imhotep:

this link is not working

I just opened it now from my browser. You may search it via google.

https://blog./2017/06/innoson-motors-price-list-that-will-amaze-you/

Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
ruggedized1:
Happening Now...

Obiano Rolls out 40 Innoson[b] Trucks[/b] to Combat Crime... #AGreaterAnambra

The Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano has rolled out 40 Utility Trucks, straight from the factories of Nnewi-based Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company Ltd to tighten his administration's iron grip on the security situation in the state.

The vehicles are carefully distributed among the security agencies covering the Police, the Army, the Navy, Civil Defence and Ocha Brigade.

There's also a deliberate attempt to ensure that the sensitive areas of the population are effectively covered with specific trucks designated to cover Student and Night Club areas.

Here are the trucks presently lined out at Ekwueme Square waiting to be handed over to the agencies...

lalasticlala

Patronizing made I Nigeria goods should start from the government. They should encourage the local industries through moves like this. Nigerian made textiles have overcome the hurdle, now the automobile shouldn't be any different.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by Offpoint: 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
yarimo:
so what did FAYOSE do with the little revenue from the state and FG allocation to ekiti state?
he use am eat pormo

Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
ruggedized1:
Happening Now...

Obiano Rolls out 40 Innoson Trucks to Combat Crime... #AGreaterAnambra

The Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano has rolled out 40 Utility Trucks, straight from the factories of Nnewi-based Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company Ltd to tighten his administration's iron grip on the security situation in the state.

The vehicles are carefully distributed among the security agencies covering the Police, the Army, the Navy, Civil Defence and Ocha Brigade.

There's also a deliberate attempt to ensure that the sensitive areas of the population are effectively covered with specific trucks designated to cover Student and Night Club areas.

Here are the trucks presently lined out at Ekwueme Square waiting to be handed over to the agencies...

lalasticlala

Did I see trucks or am I high on Satzembrau?

Trucks indeed! grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by victorazyvictor(m): 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
yarimo:

Hediot! them tell u say Innoson na Obiano company. Without Fayose, you know wetin this gov for don use u do?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by veacea: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
yarimo:

Next year.
Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by victorazyvictor(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
zudozz:
Its a shame and a disgrace that our politicians still patronize other automobile complanies when this Innoson autos should be made the official govt vehicles at all levels.

Tribalism caused it.
Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by yarimo(m): 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
Offpoint:

he use am eat pormo

Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by NonFarmPayrol: 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
cool cool cool

saw them earlier today nice one

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Offpoint:

dem dey use am patrol beaches in case mami water wan escape
Ignorant youths from WASTE,
Let me remind you guys this is Anambra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by yarimo(m): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
gurunlocker:

Has your aboki governor rolled out any aside buying wheel barrows for you almajiris?
is better than nothing grin grin tongue
Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by BiafraIShere(m): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
When Peugeot, a French automobile was ASSEMBLING cars in Kaduna, the FG mandated all parastatels and agencies, including the governments to be using Peugeot cars. Now that a truly Nigerian company is MANUFACTURING different types of automobiles nothing is being done to help it's growth simply because the factory is located in the "WRONG" region! A responsible government would have used it's influence in ECOWAS and the entire sub region to project Innoson to all these countries. Last time, it was Mali government that came on their own to patronise Innoson. Backward shithole with crab mentality. I love the way SE governors are massively buying Innoson vehicles while other regions out of envy continues to buy Tata, Jac and other Asian products that are not better than Innoson. I see Innoson becoming one of Africa's foremost companies in no distant time.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by NonFarmPayrol: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66262918:

All 177 traditional leaders in Anambra were give IVM SUVs and two trucks each, same with all schools in Anambra, missions, industries, transports all patronise Innoson, not just Anambra. Southeast states, south south and others, those saying contrary are just ignorant, if you are in east IVM vehicles are very common.

currently in Awka

am amazed they are so many of them here

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by Offpoint: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66264125:
Ignorant youths from WASTE, Let me remind you guys this is Anambra
not neccasery... I know Anambra...
Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
Offpoint:

[s]not neccasery... I know Anambra...
[/s]
You know nothing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Malami Signed ID Card Of Policeman Who Led Raid On Justice Odili's Residence / Buhari Is Making Appointments Without Tinubu's Knowledge- Lagos Assembly / Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.