Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Insurance PODCAST 1 Available At (www.facebook.com/insuranze.moses) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Insurance PODCAST 1 Available At (www.facebook.com/insuranze.moses) (199 Views)

Download “all” TOPE ALABI Songs MP3 (139+) At Www.dailyreview.com.ng / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Blind Prophet, Moses Kasali To Buhari: "Contest And Be Disgraced!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insurance PODCAST 1 Available At (www.facebook.com/insuranze.moses) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
Doing right is the most important thing in the world. No matter how demanding, enticing, compelling or fun a wrong thing is, it is still a wrong thing.

The ‘road to success’ is a significant determinant, not the success itself. Try your best possible to focus on the journey. The lessons of the journey give ‘meaning’ to the destination or the achievement.

What you think today is what you’ll see tomorrow. Your only limitations are those you set up in your own mind or permit others to set-up for you.

Everyone is still ‘struggling’. Is only a dead man that is free from hassle. Buhari is fighting for 2nd term, Goodluck J wants to come back and rule, Atiku is contesting, Rochas is contesting; even, Tinubu and Obasanjo want to contest too; Dangote is planning of doubling his assets base by 2019, Bill Gate is fighting tremendously to regain the world richest man position in 2019. Nobody is better than YOU. Everyone has their various notches of aspirations or challenges. So, keep the fire burning, keep believing and keep persisting; and you will achieve that goal or dream you desire.

Success is not an event. It is not a time in your life. It is not when this or that happens. Success is life. Success is you. It is your vision and persistent. Success is waking up from sleep safely. It is health. Success is that cry of a bouncing baby boy/girl in your marriage or family. It is safe delivery. Success is your future. Success is your ambition. It is your confidence or faith. Success is the consciousness that you are alive today. It is seeing the heavens and the blue sky declaring the glory of God and the firmament showing His handy work. Success is not wealth; it is the knowledge to acquire the wealth, the wisdom to secure the wealth and the understanding to impart the world with the wealth.

Success is a dependent or endogenous variable that encompasses various exogenous or independent variables. Men are prone to see the ‘exo’genous effects; neglecting the real cause (i.e. the dependent variable). Success happens inside a man before the world sees it. It is the regressand (de factor), it is a cause, it is the predictive variable.

Do you want to be successful? Always do the right thing. Don’t cut corners. Don’t tell lies. I define a lie as a ‘delayed truth’. The delay might be a day, 1 month, 3 months, 5 years, 15 years, or even 50 years to come. But sooner or later, the truth must manifest.

Finally, know that ‘everything’ in the physical universe is made up of dynamic energy. Our thoughts are made up of vibrations of energy or magnetic field. When you think, vibrations of energy is sent to the universe which then attracts to you what you think. When you think greatness and success, the force field or infinite intelligent or magnetic field attracts that greatness or success to you (though it might not happen instantaneous, but, it will definitely happen. It might take a month, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years or even 10 years). When you complain or think negative, then, you’ll attract what you think. It’s normal for the brain (physical realities) to react to your present circumstances or conditions, but know that the Los Angeles, New York and Tokyo of today once existed in the minds of men. This is one of the GREATEST differences between those who are failures and the successful elites. The failures sees their present state or reality, but the success sees what ‘ought to be’ or the future or their goals. Don’t ever ever give up. You are not dead yet, then, why will you give up?

Connect to your spiritual mind, that kinematic nature, that force field, that faith, that believe, that hope and that charity (love); and you will see your dreams come to pass in this temporanous world. God bless you all.

This is my 1st message for the year. This period, I’ve been very very busy. And I appreciate God almighty for such a privileged for growth of my finance and welfare. I give thanks to God for His intensification of inspiration, motivation, empowerment, tremendous growth in my music production and songwriting, and ever-increasing upsurge in my Bible Study Programme (BSP) for youths at Amaoba – Oboro. Please, expect more of these messages and be encouraged. God bless you – all.

The complete version of this message is available in MP3 FOC. This is the era we need to divulge into knowledge and omnipotent truth. Let’s avoid the simplistic lifestyle of denying self-evidence veracity. As we continue to improve our lives, careers, businesses and aspirations; I pray that our dreams will undeniably come to pass. See you on the next EPISODE. God Bless You once more !!

Insurance ify Moses.

(1) (Reply)

The Unpayable Debt / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.