Stats: 3,194,324 members, 7,954,305 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies (49874 Views)

Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) / Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix / Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by Onyemabright(m): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
Kee a fellow human bc of sex?? Would I sound too arrogant if I say at dis age where person like me dey run from calls asking me "Gbenga Are you back from office?,am closing from the office now,tomorrow is Satday,leme com spend time wt u".. Na him anoda person dey kee because of sex?? Wen ma liver dey fail me once I see Pat's nos ringing on my fone because I knw am in trouble.. Dis holiday from today sef,fear don dey catch me as I dey expect call anytym frm now...
Dis Na wickedness and serious possession of spirit man Mata..how can u burn person bc of sex.. Sex dats now everywhere??
He shld B killed like Samuel doe jawe..

Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by ibori1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
what a lux
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
this is wat happens wen your village pple are controln u like PSP and the devil givin u spiritual advise RIP LOVINA
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad dey should hang the irresponsible Elder brother. Dnt spend/feed criminals with tax payers money
no he suppose to also be burnt to ashes!

Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by innocential3032(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
[/color]Which kind conji push you go ur jnr broda gf side? She no gree make u ve sex with her ,dat one neva do you,u no beat her oo,you set her on fire like a dustbin. Kaiii ,u must die by starving .and they ve to check yhu osha proper[color=#770077]Which kind conji push you go ur jnr broda gf side? She no gree make u ve sex with her ,dat one neva do you,u no beat her oo,you set her on fire like a dustbin. Kaiii ,u must die by starving .and they ve to check yhu osha properWhich kind conji push you go ur jnr broda gf side? She no gree make u ve sex with her ,dat one neva do you,u no beat her oo,you set her on fire like a dustbin. Kaiii ,u must die by starving .and they ve to check yhu osha proper
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
WTF is wrong with niggaz?
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by Timoleon(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
BornAgainMay:
Useless Girl.

Whats so special abt that pussy thats worth your life??

Just five minutes something n u will stay alive n u chose to die wrongly.

But wait, the story is fake joor.. Were the girl sleeping in the guy's house or did the guy go to her house to set her ablase??

What of the house, did it burn down?

Where is picture?

Bloggers eh

its nationalhelm na. i wonder how anyone believes them.
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by HoodBillionaire: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
what nonsense
hws dat possibl
whr n wen did he pour petrol on her
was it at home
or d hotel
hw manage.
wen biu wit open university babes wit uniben babes full town.
nawa o
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by Kotodoctor: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
The story no complate.
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by klax(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
Well nothing to say because this is the highest level of wickedness and criminality will ends up with the word like * live him to God to judge* oh it's devil work *eeyah* bible say revenge is not yours* forgive and forget* don't waste your time going to court* let him free he will suffer on judgement day* those are the mad talks you will be hearing before you know it one foolish pastor will intervene and started quoting bible as if it was written in his village at the end this criminal will go home and the lost is done.

I'm sick to comment on stuffs like this because Nigeria has turn to religion mumu on every thing and this is why crime is high at a explosive stage in Nigeria. No further comment pls.
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by Timoleon(m): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
omocalabar:
Op,..no matter what u do, u can't beat Lie Mohammed

op can only try...even Lai Mohammed go think twice before spreading this kind of lies.
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by vioment: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
For the last 15 years now, the wickedness of all kinds in Nigeria is alarming. We the people are failing our collective humanity everyday. We used to have more humane people before, what is happening to us?
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by Gfather01: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
This news is a false news based on the information about the identity
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by XVIER(m): 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
freeze001:

She's just one Edo indigene out of many, don't label.
see them evil people. Just because of sex smh
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by Seahawk: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Men. Again
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by myself13: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
Girls need to start becoming considerate in donating their pvssy to be fvvcked. This will solve 50% of life problems. It is common sense that sexually unsatisfied humans are more prone to intolerant tendencies than sexually satisfied humans. When conji is diffused, calmness, maturity and civility are enthroned.
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by Nwaohafia1: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
how is possible that you are always online on nairaland 247 commenting on almost all the front page threads. I just happened some set of boys always commenting on all the posts. @ igbosareosus @ drinklimca @ taylor89 @ . i wonder how possible it is for you guys to be online on nairaland commenting on every post from morning till night. it seems you boys dont have anything positive you do in real life. na wa

Thanks you Moral Prefect, Pls give me work nah
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by Unitedabby(m): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66263176:
SACRILEGE!
What a beautiful lady!
He should be make a burnt offering to the 'gods' of their vilage!!
that sacrifice will never be accepted sef!better to feed him to croccodiles
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by hollywater: 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
Show us the picture of the evil guy.
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by omoranmilowo: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
It's quite unfortunate. RIP
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by Nasir123(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad dey should hang the irresponsible Elder brother. Dnt spend/feed criminals with tax payers money

Seconded.

#Cutthewaste

Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by Yunjeezy(m): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
Some people behaving like sex is a do or die affair,
(in Mr ibu's voice) OGA nah by force.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by zedman1(m): 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
how is possible that you are always online on nairaland 247 commenting on almost all the front page threads. I just happened to notice some set of boys always commenting on all the posts. @ igbosareosus @ drinklimca @ taylor89 @ . i wonder how possible it is for you guys to be online on nairaland commenting on every post from morning till night. it seems you boys dont have anything positive you do in real life. na wa
Bro, how possible is it that you always notice them online? Ok, I know how..... You have a "real positive life". Wetin qwansain me sef? No be me de type abeg, na my mind de yarn.

Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by BruncleZuma: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
shocked sad sad sad
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
zedman1:
Bro, how possible is it that you always notice them online? Ok, I know how..... You have a "real positive life". Wetin quansain me sef? No be de type abeg, na my mind de yarn.
They call such people ubiquitous!

Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by Adoptson: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
how can smeone be set on fire. Was she sleeping or what?? Please, more details.
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by Deltayankeeboi: 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
zedman1:
Bro, how possible is it that you always notice them online? Ok, I know how..... You have a "real positive life". Wetin quansain me sef? No be de type abeg, na my mind de yarn.
I READ ALL 1st PAGE COMMENTS ON FRONT PAGE TOPICS WHEN AM BORED AND THOSE GUYS ARE ALWAYS IN MY FIELD OF VISION MAKING UNNECESSARY COMMENTS. "dont ask me if its my commenting"
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by Sluvist(m): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
Just because of small kitten, this sex starved guy set a whole fine girl like this on fire. Conji dey worry some guys too much.
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by zedman1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
I READ ALL 1st PAGE COMMENTS ON FRONT PAGE TOPICS WHEN AM BORED AND THOSE GUYS ARE ALWAYS IN MY FIELD OF VISION MAKING UNNECESSARY COMMENTS. "dont ask me if its my commenting"
Hehe, ok, I won't ask since you've told me not to ask.

Kumaor Fachii: Nigerian Army Arrests Gana's Second-In-Command, Fachii / Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele / Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos)