Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies (49781 Views)

Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) / Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix / Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by ebiebe: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
Wicked world, RIP
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by agbonkamen(f): 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
Timoleon:
One thing I know is that every piece of news I have ever read from nationalhelm especially on nairaland is usually fallacious. They usually just find random pictures and create stories around it. about 100% of the times, their supporting pictures does not corelate to the stories. I wish I had seen the news was from nationalhelm before booking space...I wouldn't have bothered. Nonsense story!
the story is true
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by ehbellsho(m): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
so... what happen to d stup!d n shameles elder broda? was he caught, jailed or is he on d run?

thanks bt pls a more comprehensive news is further adviced.

what a life!
R.I.P
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by Timoleon(m): 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
agbonkamen:
the story is true
k
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by enemyofprogress: 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
Eyaaaaaaa she for just say yes now after all the thing no get metre and only her boyfriend no fit chop am finish. Some girls sef
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by bossrillboss: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
lovina RIP,bt God forbid bad thng o,if I b dis gurl family member weda abi her broda or distance relation,na to dey find dat guy upandan wit beta sharp cutlass oooo...kai..see wickedness of the highest order.smh.
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by Dollarship(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
Where is the pishure cool
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by vickydevoka(m): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
sex is over rated i jst finish fuckin now, but I don't knw y I still keep fuckin
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by Cutehector(m): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
That day he seizes to be my brother....
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
men are scum
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
chai, edo guys are savage, she died too soon without fulfiling her italian dream, the stupid guy shud have known the her puna was reserved for the italians.
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by skales67(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
Timoleon:
One thing I know is that every piece of news I have ever read from nationalhelm especially on nairaland is usually fallacious. They usually just find random pictures and create stories around it. about 100% of the times, their supporting pictures does not corelate to the stories. I wish I had seen the news was from nationalhelm before booking space...I wouldn't have bothered. Nonsense story!

I thought I was the only one familiar with these people's blatant lies.
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by Timoleon(m): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
skales67:

I thought I was the only one familiar with these people's blatant lies.

usually when I see headlines that look fabulous I scroll down to check the source. once I see nationalhelm I close the thread without reading.
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by Halo22: 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Wickedness. And where's the man if i may ask?

Meanwhile,

By this time 2000 years ago...Judas don get alert
Which bank send the alert give am?
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by ossyla(m): 6:12am On Mar 30, 2018
BoneBlogger:
This is very sad. A young and beautiful lady identified as Ebor Lovina has died after a gruesome attack her boyfriend's elder brother in Edo state. According to reports, the graduate of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - worked at the Sun-Ray Hotel & Suites along Benin-Sapele, Oghoghobi Town, Benin City, the state capital and was allegedly killed by her boyfriend's elder brother who pestered her for sex all to no avail.

The suspect reacted to lady's rejection by allegedly setting her on fire. The victim was rushed to the University of Benin Teaching Hospital where she gave up the ghost following injuries she sustained in the fire attack.

Her friends and colleagues have taken to Facebook to mourn the loss.

May her soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/lady-killed-by-her-boyfriends-brother-for-rejecting-his-sex-advances-photos.html

What about the culprit
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by mekonglobal(m): 6:15am On Mar 30, 2018
embarassed OMG RITABABE! RITABABE!!
Re: Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies by kennymartinz(m): 7:04am On Mar 30, 2018
Can someone tell me this is a lie. Too much to bear just because of sex, even there master, devil should not be as wicked as this. please set him of fire too so as to see how sweet its to die that way.

4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack / Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan / Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car