Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,406 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! (121946 Views)

You Can Now Read The Full Version Of Jewel From The Ghetto 2: The Return Of Shak / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah / Hacked:romance And Action Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by devilmaycry1(m): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
nice welcome back ohohohoh hw ur break nice new story and y u knw mention me i
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
devilmaycry1:
nice welcome back ohohohoh hw ur break nice new story and y u knw mention me i

Oh! How could I have missed that? Sorry baba. I thought I actually mentioned you.

Thanks, bro.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Ann2012(f): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Oya na...Let's go there
Anticipating fullest

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by BluntBoy(m): 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ann2012:
Oya na...Let's go there
Anticipating fullest

Me too. I like this writer. He has got quality. Lack of quality is the reason why I don't come to this section but this guy has magic fingers.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ann2012:
Oya na...Let's go there
Anticipating fullest

cheesy
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
BluntBoy:

Me too. I like this writer. He has got quality. Lack of quality is the reason why I don't come to this section but this guy has magic fingers.

Wow! BluntBoy already bursting my head oooo!

Thanks, bro.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by BluntBoy(m): 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
JamesKudooski:

Wow! BluntBoy already bursting my head oooo!
Thanks, bro.
You are welcome, bro grin

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
Jameskudoski, this upcoming write up tey before hin done. I trust you, i know i shall eat the friut of my patience, lol. Bring it on.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
Pa James, Post the link when it is out on nairaland.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
Jameskudoski, this upcoming write up tey before hin done. I trust you, i know i shall eat the friut of my patience, lol. Bring it on.

Godwindanielboy, I hail oooo. Thanks for the confidence in me.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
Hello folks,

Please find below the link to Prisoner of Love:

https://www.nairaland.com/4665150/prisoner-love-story#70141802
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by NaijaTushboy(m): 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
This is the best story i've ever read on nairaland but please are you the main author of this books?

Thanks for completing the story here on nairaland and i pray that God to grant you divine connection with nollywood so that you can write good and interesting script to them in jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by donsimoniiblog: 1:25am On Sep 28, 2018
After all the reviews ima have to read this

Story lovers visit www.donsimonii.com now for your interesting stories
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 7:26am On Sep 28, 2018
NaijaTushboy:
This is the best story i've ever read on nairaland but please are you the main author of this books?

Thanks for completing the story here on nairaland and i pray that God to grant you divine connection with nollywood so that you can write good and interesting script to them in jesus name Amen.

Thank you so much, Naija Tushboy. Yes, I'm the main author of this book. It is my second novel, the one I wrote after I finished Prisoner of Love and I know you are also reading that one too.

I really appreciate your prayer too.

Jah bless you, bro.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Mtbail: 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
This is the d best story i have ever read on this platform, at a point i couldnt hold my emotion any more i jst cried, the story is just too real to be taken as fiction. Mr Jameskudooski more ink to your pen!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Buddy4991(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
Haha, which kind thing be dat wey simi dey try do..... Person no fit use breakup play with her again ni

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Zamorano14(m): 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
The Almighty will always continue blessing you with unlimited knowledge. Thanks for this great piece Sir
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
Mtbail:
This is the d best story i have ever read on this platform, at a point i couldnt hold my emotion any more i jst cried, the story is just too real to be taken as fiction. Mr Jameskudooski more ink to your pen!!!!!!

Awwwww!!!! You are bursting my head, Mtbail. All thanks to Jehovah. I'm greatly honoured.

I'm very glad you enjoyed it.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by virtuedagirl(f): 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
This story is really superb, the emotions, it was just too real
You are indeed gifted
Your gift will surely make room for you
More grace Daddy Jason.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
Zamorano14:
The Almighty will always continue blessing you with unlimited knowledge. Thanks for this great piece Sir

Thank you very much, Zamorano. I appreciate the prayer too.

Jehovah bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Zamorano14(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
JamesKudooski:

Thank you very much, Zamorano. I appreciate the prayer too.
Jehovah bless you too.
how can I get more of your books to buy Sir?

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
Zamorano14:

how can I get more of your books to buy Sir?

Thanks for your interest, Zamorano. I presently have two books, this one and Prisoner of Love. Both are here on Nairaland.

I'm still working on Jewel from the Ghetto 2.

My books are also on Okadabooks.

Thank you.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
virtuedagirl:
This story is really superb, the emotions, it was just too real
You are indeed gifted
Your gift will surely make room for you
More grace Daddy Jason.

Wow! Thank you, virtuedagirl. I really appreciate the prayers too.

Jah bless you too.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by frankiemorasky7(m): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
am here with a keen interest...pls ride on!

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Zamorano14(m): 12:26am On Oct 09, 2018
JamesKudooski:

Thanks for your interest, Zamorano. I presently have two books, this one and Prisoner of Love. Both are here on Nairaland.

I'm still working on Jewel from the Ghetto 2.

My books are also on Okadabooks.

Thank you.
Okay. then we have to wait till you are done with the cooking �
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 09, 2018
Front page back 2 back anticipating 4 d concluding part man

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 8:47am On Oct 09, 2018
frankiemorasky7:
am here with a keen interest...pls ride on!

Thanks for the interest, frankiemorasky7.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 8:50am On Oct 09, 2018
Faspen:
Front page back 2 back anticipating 4 d concluding part man

Fasssssspen! My padi, thanks a lot.

Jewel from the Ghetto 2: Return of Shakirah is cooking.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by fuwiga: 9:09am On Oct 09, 2018
JamesKudooski:

I'm happy that you are enjoying the story, Rayvelez. The book should be out by the end of this week, Jehovah willing.

Thank you.

GET THE ICT CORPORATE TRAINING CAN TRANSFORM YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR STAFF

Any company that invests in employee development is investing in their own success. By training your employees, you are creating a workplace that is adaptive, flexible, and ready for change. The best way to compete in today’s digital world is having staff that know how to use and capitalize on digital technologies.

Digital Marketing (Online Promotions, Email Marketing, SEO, Social Media Mgmt, Paid Ads etc)
Website Maintenance & Management (SEO, Site Speed, Corporate Blogging etc)
Website Design and Development
Graphics Design
Motion Graphics
Photography
Video Editing

NO THEORY – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR WORKFORCE!

Companies like NEM Insurance, Poise Home and several other corporate entities trust us to digitally and creatively upskill their workforce. We are not only highly affordable, our training are crafted with practical and industry focused approach

You've got the talented Workforce. We help to digitally and creatively refine it!
[b]
NOTE: [/b]THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE AFTER TRAINING SESSIONS - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT. YOU CAN TAKE IT TO THE WORLD BANK!

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by skubido(m): 11:30am On Oct 09, 2018
Baba u dey front page oooooo

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by devilmaycry1(m): 11:50am On Oct 09, 2018
oo oga sir season 2 never show

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
skubido:
Baba u dey front page oooooo

Na so I see am oooooo, Skubido.

Thank you, baba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.