Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! (122207 Views)

You Can Now Read The Full Version Of Jewel From The Ghetto 2: The Return Of Shak / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah / Hacked:romance And Action Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:16am On May 02, 2018
IAmAmbrose:
This is tha bomb

Thanks, IAmAmbrose. Already sent you a mail.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:18am On May 02, 2018
OlufemiWhit:
Wonderful Story sir.....kindly Mention me on y next story thread

Thanks a lot, OlufemiWhit. Noted.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:19am On May 02, 2018
kingin55:
Finally,nice work man

Kingin55, yes oooo, finally.

Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:21am On May 02, 2018
joromi36:
wow thks James..... thank God for simi.... infact they all got what they deserved

moral of the story: NEVER LOOK DOWN ON OTHERS

I perfectly agree with you, Joromi36.

And thanks for the compliment.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:23am On May 02, 2018
YINKS89:
Op u did well...

Yinka89, my man. Thanks, bro. And you were very active throughout the story.

Triple Tuaile to you.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:27am On May 02, 2018
skubido:
Hmmmmmmmm, brotherly I hail thee, frm d starting to d ending, is wow, u really tried, like seriously..

Bami ur head is there mehn, wagbayii

God bless you with what money can buy and can't buy IN JESUS NAME.

Sir JAMES i say THANK YOU SIR,

RESPECT

Skuuuuuuubido, eyan temi, padi mi to sure. Thanks so much, baba. You were amongst the most active during the story and you actually made it fun.

Ose, baba.

In fact, wagbayi.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Jasmine4(f): 10:27am On May 02, 2018
Chisos.... This is the bestest story eva! Great ending...Oya chop five!

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:30am On May 02, 2018
Faspen:
Yayy am jubilating right now

Yes, Faspen, baba. It's worth jubilating.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2018
becca2017:
Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow(i didnt swallow ambulance though).. but mehn, this story is just the best of the "bestest", thanks Daddy Jason for sharing this wonderful story with us, God bless you abundantly.. *pls mention in your next story*

Aaaaahhh! Becca2017 has killed me with compliments oooo!!!

Thank you so much, sis. Really appreciate. I especially love the Daddy Jason part.

Cheers.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by stizzy(f): 10:34am On May 02, 2018
Lovely story and happy ending.more ink to ur pen.another story please

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:35am On May 02, 2018
tonexyx:
wonderful story thumbs up bro

Thanks, tonexyx.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:36am On May 02, 2018
cyndy1000:
Wow! What a happy ending love every bit of it

Cyndy1000, I see you jhor. Thanks, sis.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:38am On May 02, 2018
babajeje123:
You are too good, bro. The story is captivating and and magnetic too. I enjoyed every bit of it. Welldone!

Babajeje123, thanks a lot for all the wonderful words. Your head is there.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:40am On May 02, 2018
imranMotunrayo:
Thanks so much for completing this story.

ImranMotunrayo, uwc. I promised I was going to finish it. Thanks to Jehovah that I could keep the promise.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:43am On May 02, 2018
Jasmine4:
Chisos....
This is the bestest story eva!
Great ending...Oya chop five!

Jasmine4, hi five! Thank you so much. I enjoyed your lovely comments throughout the story.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:44am On May 02, 2018
stizzy:
Lovely story and happy ending.more ink to ur pen.another story please

Stizzy, thanks, dear. Another story cooking.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:50am On May 02, 2018
YOUR BEST JEWEL FROM THE GHETTO CHARACTER.

Guys, lemme ask this question:

Who is your best character from the story and why?

Comments, please.

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2018
JamesKudooski:
YOUR BEST JEWEL FROM THE GHETTO CHARACTER.

Guys, lemme ask this question:

Who is your best character from the story and why?

Comments, please.

For me, I will go for Yinka. I really love his wits. Plus he was also fun to watch whenever he was taking his bottles of Guuuuuuuulder.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by cyndy1000(f): 11:20am On May 02, 2018
I have many of them and will list them all accordingly:

Yemi: I love his personality, down to earth, upon all his exposure he doesn't believe in segeration or class, cheerful give. He believes everyone is human n deserve something better just that most of them lack opportunities.

Simiosola: I have few words for her. She is greatly destined and she patiently waited and it came to pass.

Scorpion :His personally is rare coupled with his background, he will be mistake for a cultists but no he is the Defender of the all. Love him so much. He is smart, intelligent and if you get to know he well you did enjoy him.

Twaio and Kehinde : I had mad fun reading the duo comics and with. Soul free, kind hearted.

finally,

Yinka : He is truly definition of FRIENDSHIP, Brotherhood you name it. He was there all through during the raining days and Sunshine. infact if not his kind of person Yemi and simiosola won't be together.

2 Likes

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2018
cyndy1000:
I have many of them and will list them all accordingly:

Yemi: I love his personality, down to earth, upon all his exposure he doesn't believe in segeration or class, cheerful give. He believes everyone is human n deserve something better just that most of them lack opportunities.

Simiosola: I have few words for her. She is greatly destined and she patiently waited and it came to pass.

Scorpion :His personally is rare coupled with his background, he will be mistake for a cultists but no he is the Defender of the all. Love him so much. He is smart, intelligent and if you get to know he well you did enjoy him.

Twaio and Kehinde : I had mad fun reading the duo comics and with. Soul free, kind hearted.

finally,

Yinka : He is truly definition of FRIENDSHIP, Brotherhood you name it. He was there all through during the raining days and Sunshine. infact if not his kind of person Yemi and simiosola won't be together.

Wow! What a wonderful analysis of the characters.

Nice one, Cyndy1000
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by stizzy(f): 11:45am On May 02, 2018
Hmmm my best character is mr williams because he is very understanding and a carimg father,and as a matter of fact ,he does not feel because he is rich his son must marry from a rich family

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 12:12pm On May 02, 2018
stizzy:
Hmmm my best character is mr williams because he is very understanding and a carimg father,and as a matter of fact ,he does not feel because he is rich his son must marry from a rich family

Truly outstanding character indeed.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by YINKS89(m): 1:03pm On May 02, 2018
JamesKudooski:

Yinka89, my man. Thanks, bro. And you were very active throughout the story.

Triple Tuaile to you.
high hig captain on to d next one... Make sure u mention us ooo

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 1:06pm On May 02, 2018
YINKS89:
high hig captain on to d next one... Make sure u mention us ooo

Noted, bro.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by rosalieene(f): 1:14pm On May 02, 2018
awesome!

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by becca2017(f): 1:38pm On May 02, 2018
JamesKudooski:

Aaaaahhh! Becca2017 has killed me with compliments oooo!!!

Thank you so much, sis. Really appreciate. I especially love the Daddy Jason part.

Cheers.

Lol you're welcome sir

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 2:45pm On May 02, 2018
rosalieene:
awesome!

Thanks, Rosalieene.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Ann2012(f): 2:49pm On May 02, 2018
Whew....at last, well done sir. What an interesting story

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 3:27pm On May 02, 2018
Ann2012:
Whew....at last, well done sir. What an interesting story

Thank you, Ann2012.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by IAmXcessiz(m): 10:12pm On May 02, 2018
#NowPlaying Ghetto- Cassper Nyovest

Lovely story with a great ending...So happy Scorpion didn't die

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Arom21(f): 10:53pm On May 02, 2018
Amazing, mind-blowing... God bless your knowledge sir. Much respect

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 7:07am On May 03, 2018
IAmXcessiz:
#NowPlaying Ghetto- Cassper Nyovest

Lovely story with a great ending...So happy Scorpion didn't die

Wow! Thanks, IAmXcessiz. Do have a lovely day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.