Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) (67150 Views)

The Wahala Quarantine Period Boredom Has Caused / 15 Hilarious Photos Of Stars Who Get Caught Staring At Exposed Breasts / The Wahala That Came With Compound Meetings (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by sisisioge: 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2018

I used to prefer the okrika bras to the new ones back then in school. They offered a lot of the colours I loved. All those bikini tops that I wear as bras. Plenty pads to elevate my girls...hmmmm, it was nice.

Trick was to tell the seller to keep your size for you...sometimes sef, you show commitment by paying for like two in advance wink

Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Creative
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Since 3 days now I never chop pepper food due to the reckless looting of Jonathan. I pray am alive to witness the re-election of Sai Baba

kereman1:

wait and see,

i pray d economic hardship doesn't kill u before 2019,
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Rangojack:
You just succeeded in making me forget my heart-break for a moment at least. grin grin grin
Really Funny post.
Take heart man.. All will be well. grin No go drink Sniper cos of woman o! Cos i will personally haunt you in the afterlife and deal with you.
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by effty(m): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
thankyouJesus:
Not funny.. ..
Don't take life too serious.
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by fuke(m): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lend not borrow
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by thankyouJesus(m): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
effty:
I know life is hard for you.
Someone cannot even play with you, some people and insults sha.. ..
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by AreaFada2: 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lol. grin
Humans and forming levels.

And the most fervent okrika bend-down-selectors insult honest striving men as broke asses the most.

Blaming innocent guys for own poverty predicament. tongue
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by kereman1: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
madridguy:
Since 3 days now I never chop pepper food due to the reckless looting of Jonathan. I pray am alive to witness the re-election of Sai Baba

i didnt understand your english, ur likeless for buhari is making you sound lilike him,

pls use pidgin

Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by sinaj(f): 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
judgedredd22:

mmmhhhh... sinaj... i no come understand you again o.
last time i check, na for waist you dey increase and as i check again now - na your chest region don dey blow!

talk true now... na who dey press these things laidis?! grin grin grin grin grin
hehe

Na u sabi o grin
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
Interesting # keep it up dude

Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
ROTFLMAO cheesy
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Don't waste your vote.

APC anyday anytime

kereman1:

i didnt understand your english, ur likeless for buhari is making you sound lilike him,

pls use pidgin
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by ikept(m): 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lwkmd! My belle o

Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by Timagex(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
Earthquake1:
Boring
something tells me u r the one and op is the guy grin smiley wink wink
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by jude33084(m): 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
chukxy44:
Laff> Nice one. Anybody way no laugh, get serious economic issue like Nigeria grin

100% � grin
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
Perhaps, d crush sef go buy okrika boxers & singlet..
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by lexy2014: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
sisisioge:

I used to prefer the okrika bras to the new ones back then in school. They offered a lot of the colours I loved. All those bikini tops that I wear as bras. Plenty pads to elevate my girls...hmmmm, it was nice.

Trick was to tell the seller to keep your size for you...sometimes sef, you show commitment by paying for like two in advance wink

Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by iSpread(m): 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
copied.
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Earthquake1:
Boring
Sadist

Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by donnie(m): 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
hedris20:
see more
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by edward1106(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
Earthquake1:
Boring

Ur problem needs agbo Jedi jokes. We don't have it here grin grin
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by sylve11: 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nice one Op angry grin [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] cool
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by dlaw70(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
nice one.nairaland never made me laughed this hard for a long time now,i laughed so hard i nearly forgot buhari is still d president and that i am still a jobless graduate................................thumbs up
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by kollinpowel(m): 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
Funniest thread ever.
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by skillz121(m): 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
Dope
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by buchai: 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
i like that
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by Spuggie: 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
hedris20:
The wahala girls face when buying bend down select

Nice one

Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
hedris20 this was mega hilarious! grin loved it!
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by mikejj(m): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
grin baba but why bra as example..
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by rosita33(f): 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
sinaj:
As dem don kuku disgrace me, make I carry d one I go use till 2050

lwkmd cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lalasticlala come nd see diz snake o!
this one strong oooo

Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by Nedfed(m): 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
thankyouJesus:
Not funny.. ..
Always appreciate pple@times
Who av u make laugh today?

Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) / How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) / Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes