Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) (67144 Views)

The Wahala Quarantine Period Boredom Has Caused / 15 Hilarious Photos Of Stars Who Get Caught Staring At Exposed Breasts / The Wahala That Came With Compound Meetings (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by frizzy092(m): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
Earthquake1:
Boring

You could have just walked passed

Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by cerpvad(m): 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by holluwai(m): 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Osha pram pram grin grin grin
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by HDoc(m): 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
cool grin cheesy
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by maryamuwane: 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
OP please give credit to the writer of this. it's written by @h.a.u.w.a on IG and posted on krakstv
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
sisisioge:

I used to prefer the okrika bras to the new ones back then in school. They offered a lot of the colours I loved. All those bikini tops that I wear as bras. Plenty pads to elevate my girls...hmmmm, it was nice.

Trick was to tell the seller to keep your size for you...sometimes sef, you show commitment by paying for like two in advance wink

Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by FaroukM(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lwkmd
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by sisisioge: 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
[quote author=Tayroc post=66272193][/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I doubt if guys take the okirika boxers seriously.
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by iamrapper(m): 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
Chaiiii:....

Bcause of dis small tin d lion in chelsea don run..............lmao

Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by mrde(m): 8:03am On Mar 30, 2018
wurabecca:
grin grin grin grin grin

This is what we go through.....

Money good sha cheesy cheesy
Haka ko? lol
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by abbeyty(m): 8:45am On Mar 30, 2018
thankyouJesus:
Not funny.. ..

sorry ohh,it seems the joke is bigger than your problems
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by MaeBlocks(f): 8:46am On Mar 30, 2018
Wow, very funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by Sagamite(m): 9:03am On Mar 30, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
hedris20 this was mega hilarious! grin loved it!

Daft c*nt, find something more intellectual to read and spend your time doing.
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by BlueScholar(m): 11:00am On Mar 30, 2018
The crush sabi wallahi grin
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by Talentakpabio: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
Lolzzzz
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
Sagamite:

Daft c*nt, find something more intellectual to read and spend your time doing.
Dumber idiot, I see u followed me here.
Can't stay away huh? cheesy how sweet!
Pity I don't do children.
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by Sagamite(m): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Dumber idiot, I see u followed me here.
Can't stay away huh? cheesy how sweet!
Pity I don't do children.

Why not?

They can't buy you recharge card, c*nt? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
Sagamite:

Why not?

They can't buy you recharge card, c*nt? grin grin grin grin grin
Like u...they don't know what recharge cards are.
Go figure idiot!
Wait, u ran out of foolsih vids to send?!
U are slacking sagafool...hit harder!
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by Sagamite(m): 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Like u...they don't know what recharge cards are.
Go figure idiot!
Wait, u ran out of foolsih vids to send?!
U are slacking sagafool...hit harder!

C*nt, na me dey worry about data on my phone? grin grin

Recharge card? Why will I know, dumbo? You skrakedi arse think we dey use that for London? grin grin grin

Go suck d**k and get your recharge card jor. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by Oyinprince(m): 12:10am On Mar 31, 2018
Thanks for this Op, really nice
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
Sagamite:

C*nt, na me dey worry about data on my phone? grin grin

Recharge card? Why will I know, dumbo? You skrakedi arse think we dey use that for London? grin grin grin

Go suck d**k and get your recharge card jor. grin grin grin grin grin
Childish rantings of a child!
Keep me entertained dog grin cheesy
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I doubt if guys take the okirika boxers seriously.

What's okirika?
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by sisisioge: 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
Tayroc:

What's okirika?

Previously used boxers.
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
sisisioge:

Previously used boxers.

Ok.
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by briqht(m): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2018
Kelklein:
LWKM
....am thinking of how to go back to Chicago...... fada lawd...!!
Re: The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) by Faithtokuvwe1: 1:27am On Oct 25, 2022

Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) / How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) / Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes