Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

#bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) (31535 Views)

BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) / Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) / BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by Ayodele70: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi-wellington is currently in the Big brother Naija house with the Double Wahala housemates.

Her visit is coming after footballers Joseph Yobo and Victor Ikpeba visited the house yesterday.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/bbnaija-adesua-etomi-visits-house-photos.html

Cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by Doilooklikeicare(m): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Abi she sef wan join d house make dem pair am ...
Anyways FTC
Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
At whatever your nick is above me. I am the FTC you cannot stop my shine. Back to Etomi hope there will be no Wardrobe Malfunction grin grin grin

Celebrate with me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
See as she fine for picture
Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by Giel: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
No comment already on FP grin

Very nice advise from Adesua
Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by devigblegble: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
So everyone is visiting when Buhari go visit pls let me know
Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by DaddyKross: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
See as she fine for picture

She no fine for real life ? cheesy

18 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by osuofia2(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
Waste of money by Bbn....what's the significance of the visit
Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by MozartBethoven: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
BBN NEWS AGAIN cryBBN NEWS AGAIN
Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by CaptainStephen(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
land for sale grin grin grin
Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by daridex(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
Omo see fine girl
Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by Guapismo: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
Did bbn pay these mods to promote it?
Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by culprince(m): 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
Issokay
Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by SnakeChopMoney(m): 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bunch of hoes
I wouldn't have sex with any of them even with someone else's penis

6 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
Good one. Love her modest looks.
Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by Iamdmentor1(m): 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
Alex nyash tho embarassed

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by Olanrewaju001(m): 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
DaddyKross:

ThE THING TIRE ME OO

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ok. seen
Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by zabson(m): 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
grin
Tobi be like...this one go sweet oo!
Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
osuofia2:
Waste of money by Bbn....what's the significance of the visit
Its called showbiz... You don't expect them to call and inform you about their profits from the show.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by valdes00(m): 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
I have been walking around inside shoprite with a basket waiting for a Nigerian artist to do God's plan
#Drake�

9 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
That nose can sniff a car

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by darlenese(f): 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
OK nice one from biggie
Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by Justbeingreal(m): 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
cool

Bleep bbn but that woman is fine sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by SnakeChopMoney(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Its called showbiz... You don't expect them to call and inform you about their profits from the show.

Profit ??
Stop embarrassing Awka Etiti
Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by Prime4Val(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
Iamdmentor1:
Alex nyash tho embarassed
I knew someone was going to say this. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by handsomenonny(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
Real face mood
Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by victrick105: 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
CaptainStephen:
land for sale grin grin grin

whatz your last price grin
Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
DaddyKross:

I prefer the goddess I'm seeing on pix.
Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by miqos02(m): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
Seen
Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by Mandrake007(m): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
what's so special about adesuwa tho? I know she's an actress and the wife of banky? what does her visit represent?she's not even that popular,should have sent Mr Ibu instead.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
SnakeChopMoney:

Profit ??
Stop embarrassing Awka Etiti
They are making shut load of money from that show. It's no charity show OK.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Omashola And Others Escape Eviction / Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument / BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.