Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

#bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) (31546 Views)

Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) / BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
SnakeChopMoney:

Lol
You know us very well
Indeed I do.
Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by Twoclans(f): 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
Cadec007:
buuaaaaaaahhhhh

You ehhh grin

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by Mandrake007(m): 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
sinimapongolle:

he(mr ibu) came to the house last year tho.... it's all showbiz bro, of what significance was yobo, ikpeba, and that naija made lady presenter's visit to the house yesterday... them wan groom them for Naija's next international friendly match ni...
true! but we gotta bigger and more prestigious names in the movie industry who've been and done with more recognition,genevive,rita dominic,omotola etc adesuwa is only there cos of her affiliation with multichoice,she's not as big as she think she is.
Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by Mandrake007(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
ObaAdebola:

I’m sure you didn’t watch and your comment shows how shallow you think. What will Mr Ibu go and do in the house? Crack jokes??
yes Mr Ibu is more deserving cos he's a legend and an household name in nollywood,matter of fact,his presence there would have drawn more views and he'd have educated the housmates who aspire to delve into acting about what to and what not because he's vastly experienced and way more popular than adesuwa,who knows adesuwa? go into the streets and ask random Nigerians if they know who adesuwa is majority of them wouldn't have an idea,adesuwa is only there cos of her affiliation with multichoice I don't see anything special about her visit,she's not that important.
Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by FaroukM(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
Always crushing on bae with gap teeth wink
Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by Cadec007(m): 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
Twoclans:

You ehhh grin
whatttaapun?!
Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by Nature8(m): 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
Iamdmentor1:
Alex nyash tho embarassed

Hahaha
Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by 360great(m): 12:20am On Mar 30, 2018
My brother visit USA, you are in the wrong country.
I love that song like kilode!!!
valdes00:
I have been walking around inside shoprite with a basket waiting for a Nigerian artist to do God's plan
#Drake�
Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 30, 2018
I was not understanding her hair at all sad
Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 30, 2018
She's soo beautiful

Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by ObaAdebola(m): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2018
Mandrake007:
yes Mr Ibu is more deserving cos he's a legend and an household name in nollywood,matter of fact,his presence there would have drawn more views and he'd have educated the housmates who aspire to delve into acting about what to and what not because he's vastly experienced and way more popular than adesuwa,who knows adesuwa? go into the streets and ask random Nigerians if they know who adesuwa is majority of them wouldn't have an idea,adesuwa is only there cos of her affiliation with multichoice I don't see anything special about her visit,she's not that important.

If you watched the show you would know why her visit is important she’s not just beautiful she’s intelligent as well. Go to her twitter and see people’s comments, people who watched the show. Try to watch the clips from her visit and thank me later.
Re: #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) by Mandrake007(m): 11:11am On Mar 30, 2018
ObaAdebola:

If you watched the show you would know why her visit is important she’s not just beautiful she’s intelligent as well. Go to her twitter and see people’s comments, people who watched the show. Try to watch the clips from her visit and thank me later.
I know the point of her visit,it transcends beyond her aesthetic features,I'm just saying they're bigger names more deserving of that visit than adesuwa she's only there because she's on multichoice payroll.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument / BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah / BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.