Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? (25550 Views)

These Ads On My Phone Are Making Me Sick And Tired / Which Phone Are You Currently Using / Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by Olumyyde(m): 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
obicaddy:

It has been a great ride so far. Most especially the battery life
Tnx man, for how long have you been using it?
Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by Olumyyde(m): 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
chicwoman:
A TECNO L9 Plus. Phone is so sleek!
Hi chicwoman, pls for how long have you been using the L9+ and what is ur honest review of the phone? What are the high and low points(if any) of the phone? Tnx.
Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by Olumyyde(m): 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nuelstar:
Tecno L9 plus
Hi Nuelstar, pls for how long have you been using the L9+ and what is ur honest review of the phone? What are the high and low points(if any) of the phone? Tnx.
Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by obicaddy(m): 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
Olumyyde:

Tnx man, for how long have you been using it?
10 months now

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by Olumyyde(m): 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
chuksnwadc:
Tecno spark k9
Hi Chuks, pls for how long have you been using the k9 and what is ur honest review of the phone? What are the high and low points(if any) of the phone? Its one of my options for a new phone next week by GOD'S grace. Tnx.
Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by jiksman3: 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
chicwoman:
TECNO L9 Plus
Thats how we row.....super battery phone
Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by dasanchez1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
Dexter247:
Using shitfinix note 4 for now, just a matter of time before i unbox my xiaomi device.
lolzzz. this man...
Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
dasanchez1:
lolzzz. this man...

lol, baba. that my lenovo don finally pack up.
Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by twentyk(m): 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
Omo see PHONES....
Erm do you got a phone lying around somewhere and you dont use,kindly qoute me....i will come and colledct it...thank you....
Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by Greatzeus(m): 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
KingsleyCEO:
IPhone 12 grin grin grin

If you're pained come and beat me I'm waiting.

Meanwhile Bubu is gone.
This 2019 is almost taking forever to come....

I have ironed my PVC shall.
All this trouble just to vote in another Fulani man?
Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by Nuelstar(m): 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
Olumyyde:

Hi Nuelstar, pls for how long have you been using the L9+ and what is ur honest review of the phone? What are the high and low points(if any) of the phone? Tnx.
I bought it August 2017(almost a year)
It's a complete Phone,has all u need (battery capacity,Good camera, 2gb ram, nice processor, screen resolution, charges normal, 16gb inbuilt memory, fingerprint e.t.c)
The major High point is the battery(5000MAH-last long)
Low point- It is not 4G

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by Vecto(m): 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
edlion57:
I think 94k check jumia

OK cry
Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by Vecto(m): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
jiksman3:

Thats how we row.....super battery phone

The phone has battery but it takes too much time to charge. Even with fast chargers.
Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by ohigus(m): 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
Am using carmon cx air, any information about it. [i]
Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by jiksman3: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
Vecto:

The phone has battery but it takes too much time to charge. Even with fast chargers.
Not true.....it takes 1hr 30mins to full
Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by yeman1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
I'm using infinix hot old phone but I'm planning to buy Samsung Galaxy note 4 grin

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
nokia C2-06
Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by dasanchez1(m): 11:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
Dexter247:

lol, baba. that my lenovo don finally pack up.
LOLZZZ EVEN THAT MY GIONEE P4 grin
Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by Vecto(m): 7:38am On Mar 31, 2018
jiksman3:
Not true.....it takes 1hr 30mins to full
How much did you buy yours?
Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by Olumyyde(m): 10:48am On Mar 31, 2018
Vecto:

Hi Vecto, how long does it take to charge fully on the average?
Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by jiksman3: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2018
Vecto:

How much did you buy yours?
Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by horlahsunbo225(m): 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
jaymichael:
I think say na only me still dey use that phone. I have been having the urge to change the phone for a while now but my conscience will not allow me as everything about the phone still works fine since I replaced the battery two weeks ago. E dey be like say I want to waste money. I have resolved to use it till it crash because there isn't any time I take money to the market that I can't get a very good phone. Na that xiomi redmi note 5A (16 or 32gb) dey my mind.
The phone is good
Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by donbenie(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
Motorola Nexus 6.. still big and bad grin
Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by Yusuf54: 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
Asha200 ;DAsha200
Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by Vecto(m): 10:38am On Apr 01, 2018
Olumyyde:
Hi Vecto, how long does it take to charge fully on the average?
Let's say 4hours.
Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by blaizy: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
twentyk:
Erm is there a place where i could get a phone(new,used)anyone...and id pay in a latter date...you know that kinda thing.....more like mortgage shiii.....ANYBODY!!!.....
my phone too was stolen it was just a month old with memory card pouch case and the rest ....walai i no fit cry ....i just gbakamu..God go punish the person wey steal am...am also looking to buy a new phone...any suggestions...i need phone wey go last
Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by avalontony(m): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
Tecno F7 aka phantom A+. smiley
Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by tafat: 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ryt now am using the Tecno spark.
Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by Olumyyde(m): 12:02am On Apr 02, 2018
I'm using the gionee m5 mini, for 2yrs n 1month now. Changing it for a tecno spark plus k9 tomorrow by GOD'S grace.
Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by Osquarefryo(m): 8:57am On Apr 06, 2018
twentyk:
interested keh,infact if i could have my phone now now sef id throw a party....what do i need to do?...im like a blind pilot now....
You can send the imei to me and let's talk privately
Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by Water101(f): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
Some body be generous! I need spark k7,if u are not where i live send me the money to get d phone... Am hopeful*
Re: What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2018
IeatPussy:
I use Three phones: IPhone X + Galaxy S8 and Nokia Touch. Don't blame me, blame it on the money. undecided

Dash me one

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Etisalat Nigeria Blackberry 10 Plans / Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Mondrian Edition Exhibition In Lagos / Dangers Of Connecting To Free Wi-fi Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.