Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) (46836 Views)

Governor Ambode And Lagosians Hailing Him (Photo) / Agbaje, In New Year Message, Tasks Inec And Lagosians / Ambode, Tinubu And Lagosians: The Fight For The Soul Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by blackpanda: 7:08am On Mar 30, 2018
Edu3Again:

why u dey insult me? sad

Yoruba man say dem no want una Fulani. angry
Me as Igbo man say nobody for south want una Fulani. angry

make una begin fear, we go soon comot all una Fulani parasites soon grin

Hateful tribalist. Grow up.
In any case i am not fulani.
I support people based on antecedents

Btw sai buhari till 2023 grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 7:17am On Mar 30, 2018
seguno2:

How do you know that he said the truth about Mimiko?
Have you heard the news from any other source
APC people are known liars. You should double check and verify whatever they say.
Bros, I am from the state, i have heard this for long. Mimiko asked for percentage that should be paying to him personally. This is not about APC. Every body, young, old, women, men and children are cursing him for that single act.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by bigsmoke2(m): 7:25am On Mar 30, 2018
deomelo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6854315_c_jpegb64ec3ea372d1d8674886470b02116de

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6854318_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42

Hey, leave sorry, sad and pathetic ipigs alone, it is their one and the only portion in life to let us know how sad, angry, bitter, confused, lost and disgruntled they are as human beings.

See what their village leaders are commissioning. I understand their pain and sorrow.

They are in serious pain

grin grin
guy you wicked grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deepwater(f): 7:31am On Mar 30, 2018
deomelo:

Yes o.

The largest single refinery in the world.

The largest petrochemical plant in Africa

The largest fertilizer plant in Africa

The largest Gas Plant in Africa

All in Lagos state.

Yes o..

That's how they do it in ipigs backward bush village

They are stil at stone age level.

grin grin

The moment you realized that you have not posted any oil refinery pictures up there.

All you need is information, good information.
Please don't quote me
I may embarrass you with reckless abandon on you own thread.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by litaninja(m): 7:41am On Mar 30, 2018
It was not a great day, it was the commissioning of a bus-stop. Don't lose sight of that. Bus-stop....
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by Tunks2017(m): 7:53am On Mar 30, 2018
sufferNsmiling:
Two Nigerian cities has been named among the world’s worst cities to live in 2018.

Below are The top 15 worst cities to live in Africa 2018. From least worst (15) to worst (1)

15. Harare, Zimbabwe
14. Lagos, Nigeria
13. Abuja, Nigeria
12. Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
11. Antananarivo, Madagascar
10. Tripoli, Libya
9. Niamey, Niger
8. Bamako, Mali
7. Nouakchott, Mauritania
6. Conakry, Guinea Republic
5. Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo
4. Brazzaville, Congo
3. N’Djamena Chad
2. Khartoum Sudan
1. Bangui Central African Republic

https://listwand.com/2018/03/two-nigerian-cities-named-among-the-worst-cities-to-live-in-africa-2018/

This is all crap statistics....... shocked

If Lagos is so bad & 14th worst city to live in then why are there over 20million people living in it.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by Tunks2017(m): 7:59am On Mar 30, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
It shall not be well with mimiko

It definitely won't be surely well with him.
If Akeredolu had this opportunity he would have jumped for joy..........
S. Mimiko was a hapless & indolent governor. angry angry angry

By now probably Ondo would be thinking about having thier own seaport............

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by Edu3Again: 8:33am On Mar 30, 2018
blackpanda:

Hateful tribalist. Grow up.
In any case i am not fulani.
I support people based on antecedents
Btw sai buhari till 2023 grin

Buhari called us 5%, u foolanis hate igbos.
So why come to us now?

Make Buhari rule the North and leave us the South alone.
Marriage no be by force, carry ur blood thirst keep am for North
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2018
deomelo:

It is a great day for Lagosians simply because Lagosians not only welcomed the President of Nigeria, the president also commissioned a ground breaking prpject in Lagos State and and kicked off the construction of the largest seaport in Nigeria.

Yes, it's a great day for Lagosians and bad day for hateful, bitter, angry, disgruntled Igbos and anti Nigerian elements....

BTW, this is about Lagosians, not bitter and pained village Igbos

We no that all those who point out d failings of d president are all IPOB just like d martin Luther king family&bill gates. Its also important that u understand that Nigeria isn't buhari & buhari isn't Nigeria. There's a difference between anti-nigeria and anti-buhari.
we also no that he came 2 commission&what he came to commission. D question u haven't been able 2 answer is what was buharis input in d bus stop he came to commission? u have pictures of obas and fashola commissioning projects. What's so special about a president coming 2 commission bus stop? He kicked of a seaport project. Is that an achievement? If a state can b involved in such projects, where are d presidents own projects?
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
You yoruba will always be insecured about Lagos and we all know that that is the reason for the stupid law about y.a.a.r.i.b.a language. The reason for your insecurity is that history has recorded Lagos as part of the Benin empire, and also there is the fact that there was never any such thing as "yorubaland". Most of you "yoruba" are descendents of slave returnees. You have no land and no manners. That is why you have turned the south-west into a big dump and you have been turning Lagos into a big dump since your british masters dropped you there.
Biety:
says nonindegene.

You are fond of calling it no man's or Edo land, but we keep calling its shots everyday.
The law we passed recently is that without having a credit pass in yoruba language, you can't gain admision into any tertiary institution in lagos.
If you like go get credit pass in Edo, igbo, french, Hausa, English or other languages.
Without the yoruba language, no admission for you in any lagos state controlled tertiary institution.

What proof or message do you need again that lagos is odua land.
You laying claim to it, aren't you people even ashamed that you have nothing on ground to support your claim as per the owner of lagos? What we keep seeing everyday is yorubanisation and not Edo..sation of lagos.

Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
[s]
deepwater:

The moment you realized that you have not posted any oil refinery pictures up there.

All you need is information, good information.
Please don't quote me
I may embarrass you with reckless abandon on you own thread.
[/s]

If you have something to prove, go ahead and prove it instead of spewing the usual ignorant ipob rubbish.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
[s]
lexy2014:
We no that all those who point out d failings of d president are all IPOB just like d martin Luther king family&bill gates. Its also important that u understand that Nigeria isn't buhari & buhari isn't Nigeria. There's a difference between anti-nigeria and anti-buhari.
we also no that he came 2 commission&what he came to commission. D question u haven't been able 2 answer is what was buharis input in d bus stop he came to commission? u have pictures of obas and fashola commissioning projects. What's so special about a president coming 2 commission bus stop? He kicked of a seaport project. Is that an achievement? If a state can b involved in such projects, where are d presidents own projects?
[/s]

You should worry more about your project-less ipob villages where they commission only boreholes and keke ambulance.
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
Tunks2017:

It definitely won't be surely well with him.
If Akeredolu had this opportunity he would have jumped for joy..........
S. Mimiko was a hapless & indolent governor. angry angry angry

By now probably Ondo would be thinking about having thier own seaport............
The man is a cursed idiot. With that his mouth bent to one side.
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
[s]
prolog2:
You yoruba will always be insecured about Lagos and we all know that that is the reason for the stupid law about y.a.a.r.i.b.a language. The reason for your insecurity is that history has recorded Lagos as part of the Benin empire, and also there is the fact that there was never any such thing as "yorubaland". Most of you "yoruba" are descendents of slave returnees. You have no land and no manners. That is why you have turned the south-west into a big dump and you have been turning Lagos into a big dump since your british masters dropped you there.
[/s]Bros, tell me how Lagos is part of Benin empire. Maybe you will have a reasonable explanation. The Benin moved as far, jumping over ondo and ogun to have empire in a land that has no connection or boundary with them. Passing through a Yoruba country to have empire in another Yoruba land. Just as they move as far as onitsha to have another empire right? Why don't you people listen to nwozu that said you igbo people should always think critically before talking. He called you people lazy thinkers and 99% of you always prove him right with the way you reason in public forum.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by Lot13(m): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
laribari:

Nigerians eeh, una too dey tribal. Which one is yoruba this, yoruba that. We are all one abeg and some idiots too go dey shout afonja to the point that me wey be delta ibo sef, Dem call me afonja because they are confused. You can praise Lagos because Lagos is truly beautiful but the population is he biggest challenge it means there are more mess to clean and more maintenance to do, else e for too sweet the inferior construction materials sef nor dey epp Mata.

If you have to use that Ikeja bus terminal, nobody will ask if you are ibo or yoruba before they sell ticket to you.
Yes, you are right, but Yorubas were never like this until they started challenging us on our land, calling our land a no man's land.

It's a matter of time before they start seeing the results of their folly

As for the SW... ain't no stopping us.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by smscruize(m): 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
PHONE NUMBER DATABASE

We have a comprehensive database of valid and active Nigerian Phone Numbers sorted and
classified into state by state and each state's Mobile number collection is further grouped
by their local Government (LGA). Our list makes it easier for your
targeted location-based campaigns, advertisements and mobile marketing activities in a
cost effective way. We can also assist you in sending Bulk SMS to your targeted Nigerian
audience through our reliable SMS gateway.

Nationwide database: N24,999.
State database: N6,999
LGA: N2,500

Price Negotiable

www.smscruize.com
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

You should worry more about your project-less ipob villages where they commission only boreholes and keke ambulance.

like every pro buhari minion,u sound very robotic and predictable, finger pointing and name calling is d trade. Do they take u guys somewhere 2 brainwash u and reprogramme u 2 sound like zombies? whenever buharis incompetence is pointed out ur default response is "IPOB"," haters","wailers"...thats a very zombified response. Folks call u guys zombies. Now I c y
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
[s]
lexy2014:
like every pro buhari minion,u sound very robotic and predictable, finger pointing and name calling is d trade. Do they take u guys somewhere 2 brainwash u and reprogramme u 2 sound like zombies? whenever buharis incompetence is pointed out ur default response is "IPOB"," haters","wailers"...thats a very zombified response. Folks call u guys zombies. Now I c y
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6854315_c_jpegb64ec3ea372d1d8674886470b02116de

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6854318_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

Nna, leave Lagos alone, the absurdities in the above pictures is your future and destiny and what you really need to worry about.
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2018

Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by Lot13(m): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
deomelo:

Pained, angry, bitter, disgruntled, frustrated and suffer head Igbos...

grin grin grin grin
You are too much,my brother.
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
Lot13:
You are too much,my brother.

grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) by deomelo: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) / Meet Dapo Abiodun, The Ogun APC Governorship Candidate / Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.