Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Beware Of This Scammer, Ayodele O. Ireoluwa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of This Scammer, Ayodele O. Ireoluwa (1431 Views)

Ayodele Subair: 70% Of Lagos IGR Comes From Taxes / Beware Of This Scammer / Help Me Find This Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Scammer, Ayodele O. Ireoluwa by Ebenezerk2: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
This guy collected money from so many people including me that he would trade for you with $50, and you would get $170 in a week, more than a month, he has never paid anyone, this is phone number 08118467278, he lives at Lafia in Nasarawa State according to him, don't make any deal with him at all, he is a scammer, this is his full name - Ayodele o. Ireoluwa
Re: Beware Of This Scammer, Ayodele O. Ireoluwa by Ebenezerk2: 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
Take note
Re: Beware Of This Scammer, Ayodele O. Ireoluwa by Tyche(m): 7:01am On Mar 30, 2018
And you believed someone that promised 200%+ profit every week?
Re: Beware Of This Scammer, Ayodele O. Ireoluwa by edunwanna: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
i just caught him again, he has changed his fone number to 08035942269
thesame,,,, Ayodele O. Ireoluwa GTBANK
Re: Beware Of This Scammer, Ayodele O. Ireoluwa by Moicearmany: 12:12am On Aug 14, 2018
very funny and I'd read again and again how funny this is. it is quite unfortunate that we will lose something just because we want to be cautious of whatever. I'm, not a scammer as you think and things have changed. am here to give back what the community has given to me. I careless about your troubles. am plain and clean.
Re: Beware Of This Scammer, Ayodele O. Ireoluwa by stevecantrell: 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
na wa oo

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need 1million Naira Loan Urgently! / Earn More Naira With CASH BOX / I Redeem All Types Of Gift Cards At Your Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.