Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US (48008 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) / See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by lovelylad: 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
madridguy:
Nice transformation.
PDP should hire her.
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
For husband sake...once she hooks a mungun she will return to her natural state of affairs
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by HeWrites(m): 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
.. the only IGBO we know is weed

I'm kuku mocking them. I'm a Yoruba cheesy
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by nextstep(m): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
HCpaul:
This is how Nigeria will be transformed in 2019. The former picture is Nigeria when [b]Bull[/b]hurry is still in power while the later is the new Nigeria after the hanumanous president is outer power.

Good morning to the black world.

Seeing that it involves Buhari, I'm not sure which picture to favor:
the big one on the left, representing food and plenty.
or the lean one on the right, representing austerity.

Either way, #backtodaura2019. I'll walk from Surulere to Yaba if he loses re-election*

*I know where my legs can carry me, so no Abuja - Lagos trekking for me.
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by futurism: 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
madridguy:
Nice transformation.

PDP should hire her.
big lie. The nose are not same.
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by Perkins1: 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
We are doing it... Tools and Tutorials click on my signature to join the channel

If you know... you know
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by CSTR1002: 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by olasaad(f): 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
alphacyborg:
shocked

It shows how shallow minded you are.

That's your problem
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by HeWrites(m): 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
CSTR1002:
And that is an achievement?
You have sawdust for brains, Yoruba man.
Ok.
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by Edunwa302(m): 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I need to hit the gym for real!
Excuse me?
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by Stycon(m): 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Deseo:
In my humble opinion, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my school of thought, I will be looking at this matter from a different angle without fighting. See, I'm just respecting everyone's point of view and with everything I have seen here today, I believe I have completely forgotten what I wanted to say.

Lol
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by flokii: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
I don't get o..
What happens to the excess fat turned meat in their pvssy?
And the width too.
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
Unmhnmmm

Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by shepherd003: 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
teacher I need your help over here for someone
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by shepherd003: 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
nice one
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by finest0007(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
From 5 to 10 real quick. Her hardwork and dedication paid off wink
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by israelmao(m): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
Excessive fat disfigures!
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
fk002:
Someone 7 step above is shouting IGBO Amaka

Is this an achievement cheesy grin
oga shut up. Why do you like stoking up tribal e-war. I hope you are below 20 if not then you are a slowpoke forever
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by pretty16(f): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Yes ooo. Keto rocks. That was how I lost the fat I gained after having my first and second baby.
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by john650(m): 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
I bet her phone will now be ringing like mad from male suitors.
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by pat077: 2:05am On Mar 30, 2018
I hope this won't have any effect on her body physiology
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by AuroraB(f): 6:10am On Mar 30, 2018
HeWrites:
Igbo Amaka

Judging from the throwback photos, she's a mom who has BORN her intestine (she don give birth to all the child destined to ber) but judging from the NOW photos, she's is a lady who is still enjoying life, jumping from one DÎCK to another
'Igbo Amaka' how? Is Eki an Igbo name undecided
Or, you can't wait to see Igbos bashed for silly reasons.
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 30, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Here are amazing transformation pictures of a Nigerian medical doctor who decided to slim down for her own health. According to reports, the doctor simply identified as Dr Eki is a practicing medial personnel in the United States.

Her transformation pictures were shared online by a Nigerian woman, ‎Joy Aghogho‎ who claimed to have known her for almost 20 years now.

The trimmed doctor now coaches an advance bootcamp class and is said to be an expert in weight loss due to her experience.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/amazing-transformation-photos-of-a-female-nigerian-doctor-based-in-the-us.html
Keto can cause ketoacidosis and instant death.

Even a medical doctor follow de do Keto.
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by dotedote: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2018
HCpaul:
This is how Nigeria will be transformed in 2019. The former picture is Nigeria when Bullhurry is still in power while the later is the new Nigeria after the hanumanous president is outer power.

Good morning to the black world.

You don't even have an incoming in mind. What could be more clueless!
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by JqqKQbi: 12:13am On Mar 31, 2018
Ok
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by RaeMystix: 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
futurism:
big lie. The nose are not same.
She is the same individual . She is one of the coaches of the Nigerian ketogenic groups on facebook.
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by RaeMystix: 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Keto can cause ketoacidosis and instant death.

Even a medical doctor follow de do Keto.
Major eye roll. You should know that the Ketogenic lifestyle is a LOW carb, moderate protein and high ( good) fat. Ketogenic does not require ZERO carbs. It is also Completly healthy. Also, I would swear that my medical doctor, had claimed that most doctors do live a ketogenic lifestyle and swear by it to be the most healthy lifestyle out there. That with exercise Offcourse
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by RaeMystix: 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
Yes!!!....Slay Doc EKI kiss
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by ramadan32: 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
if you are looking for keto based recipes you can check keto breakfast and if you are looking for sweets then check keto desserts on tasty fitness recipes website they write awesome stuff on keto it will help you
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by meobizy(f): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
Where did all the extra skin go?
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by meobizy(f): 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
pat077:
I hope this won't have any effect on her body physiology
It will.
It will make her body function better.
Re: Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US by Nobody: 6:25am On May 31, 2019
This spaces blew my mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth On The Road To Hospital / Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 / Coronavirus: Share Your Experience Staying At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.