Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,878 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) (48765 Views)

Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) / See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos / Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
Update From . COM

A lady took to Twitter to show off her biggest achievement in 2022 and it is her amazing body transformation, Reports.

She Posted before and after photos of herself on her handle with the caption;

''Before vs After. 2022 was the year for personal growth. I’m proud.''

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Proudly Brought To You By
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by JennyEva(f): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
She really tried, it's not easy. Thank God she already has a great shape. Go girl!

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by Onedance: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
They should also tell us what they do to transform.abi na going under the knife

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by fman(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
All those +sized nairalanders
Siofra
Persephone1
Blessedmercy8
Biglittlelois
Pwettylinda
Ukaface
Ahnie
Make una get hope.

20 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
JennyEva:
She really tried, it's not easy. Thank God she already has a great shape. Go girl!

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by God1000(m): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
Singer Teni did the same

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
Fman i see you intend to join the list of miscreants who gives me unsolicited mentions on this forum. Go on with your quest, when i am ready to clip off your wings, not even Hades would stop me.

Enjoy!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by Roboto11: 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
Are you sure it's not the other way round?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
What exactly did she do then? The report is incomplete without a rundown.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by ahnie: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
He's a renowned MISCREANT.
Persephone1:
Fman i see you intend to join the list of miscreants who gives me unsolicited mentions on this forum. Go on with your quest, when i am ready to chip off your wings, not even Hades would stop me.

Enjoy!
E DEY CONFUSED E MAMA FOR ME.
With his black face n dirty dreadlocks that looks like a hamster butt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
ahnie:
He's a renowned MISCREANT.
E DEY CONFUSED E MAMA FOR ME.
Very annoying set of people.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by ahnie: 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
Persephone1:
Very annoying set of people.
I get lots of their stupid unsolicited mentions too,I go just dey shake my head.

This particular one nor go go look forward r vulcanizing work to learn as yahoo n pickpocketing nor pay.

You could tell from his lame mentions that he's a failed frustrated yahoo boy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by jaeyking(m): 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
The before photo is actually someone's dream girl

Well it's your body

You look good on both ways

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by jeromestarks: 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
For some reasons, she looked better before than after.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by SodiumValproate: 12:54am On Dec 29, 2022
post=119506147:
Proudly Brought To You By
Make she pop out one or two shildren fess make we come check again grin grin grin

This one na dough wey the yeast go sleep. grin
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by SodiumValproate: 12:55am On Dec 29, 2022
fman:
All those +sized nairalanders
Siofra
Persephone1
Ukaface
Ahnie
Make una get hope.
You don see pweetylinda laps and nyash? kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by SodiumValproate: 12:56am On Dec 29, 2022
Persephone1:
Fman i see you intend to join the list of miscreants who gives me unsolicited mentions on this forum. Go on with your quest, when i am ready to clip off your wings, not even Hades would stop me.

Enjoy!
We Don bam fman full-time cool

Welcome to the club fman! cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by OriOko88(m): 1:07am On Dec 29, 2022
Interesting. Her new look looks like one Benue girl olosho i carry at U.I gate last month. Chaii. D gurl punna wide sotey..she dey use me press phone as I dey lamba her doggy cry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 29, 2022
From OCCUPY till I come to Thank You for saving me, Thank you my Lord. Thank You for saving me, Thank you my Lord!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by Oracleee: 4:39am On Dec 29, 2022
I wonder why people don't see chubby as beautiful...

9 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:20am On Dec 29, 2022
Lalasticlala Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 6:12am On Dec 29, 2022
Prettier chubby

11 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by Kajaard: 6:25am On Dec 29, 2022
Losing weight aged her in her face. She looks older now.

I actually prefer her before picture.

17 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by faceLAGOS: 6:29am On Dec 29, 2022
Choi!

I love chubby girls.

I’d prefer she didn’t do any transformation.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by Sucre6: 6:42am On Dec 29, 2022
with a news that ain't bad news shocked, 2023 will be great then cool

10 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:46am On Dec 29, 2022
I find it so strange that women in America who weigh in excess of 200 pounds all too often go out of their way to squeeze that nasty lard into super tight leotard leggings or elastic body suits that show every hideous fold of cottage cheese rippling on their elephantine torsos, to the absolute horror of innocent bystanders forced to behold such monstrosities in the harsh light of day.

This particular woman can be commended for making the effort to exercise, or perhaps undergo gastric bypass surgery to reduce the tonnage of that lifespan-reducing mass of nasty blubber that she was carrying about. That said, the "before" picture showing her wearing suffocatingly tight clothing that highlighted her chronic obesity, suggests that this woman was at some point previous to losing weight, actually PROUD of her gigantic bulk, as is sadly the case with so many chronic obesity victims resident in the USA.

Personally, I find the woman's face attractive, but even after her weight loss, there is absolutely nothing about that "after" body that holds even the tiniest hint of allure to me. She is STILL a blubber monster in my book, with a good deal of weight left to lose, if she is so inclined, that is.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:47am On Dec 29, 2022
JennyEva:
...shape wey no boobs.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:51am On Dec 29, 2022
LOVEGINO:
...shape wey no boobs.

No boobs in sight is a cold shower that instantly kills all desire for me when observed on any woman, but if she is fat like this, I would never even notice her existence in the first place because my radar is tuned to consistently ignore big women entirely.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by franchasng: 6:55am On Dec 29, 2022
lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) by davillian(m): 6:56am On Dec 29, 2022
They will not tell you
Some even goes under knifes and scissors

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN / Another Conjoined Twins Separated In ATBUTH Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.