Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

"Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis (34801 Views)

HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST / Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by entrepreneurmic: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
guy1234:
Little by little, the truth will shine forth. For years the JW have always taught this bible truth. The truth is there is hell, but there’s no fire in hell.

Jesus also went to hell, Hell is the common grave of mankind.
YOU ARE VERY CORRECT. HELL, GRAVE, PIT, HADES, SHOEL MEANS THE SAME THING. FOR YOUR INFORMATION, ADAM & EVE ARE IN HELL/ GRAVE. GENESIS 3:19.

1 Like

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by gabrielokeke555(m): 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
May God raise us up on the last day through Christ our Lord.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by iSpread(m): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
HeWrites:

And he's a POPE?

You that have the complete understanding of the scriptures, please create a thread and explain
It is clearly stated in the Bible, that there's hell and there's heaven.
Anywhere, just in the news now:
"On Thursday the Holy See stated that a reported interview between Pope Francis and an Italian journalist, which claims the Pope denied the existence of hell, should not be considered an accurate depiction of Francis’ words, but the author’s own “reconstruction.”
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by bullabong(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
can we continue fornicating now?
pope has declared!! grin grin grin
yes we can
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by iSpread(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You want to teach the catholic church the bible grin
Why should I do that? It is clearly stated in the Bible, that there's hell and there's heaven.
"On Thursday the Holy See stated that a reported interview between Pope Francis and an Italian journalist, which claims the Pope denied the existence of hell, should not be considered an accurate depiction of Francis’ words, but the author’s own “reconstruction.”
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by iSpread(m): 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
CheedyJ:
And u do abi...smh
Am not claiming anything, it's clearly stated in the Bible for all to see.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by kalu61(m): 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know Catholicism is more of an occultic group than Christianity.
I know most of the Catholic doctrines are paganish and unbiblical.
I know the Pope is occasionally confused owing from intense sexual frustration.

I know all of these, but I will not talk.
Because it's not from NwaAmaikpe's mouth that you will hear that the Pope is not a virgin.
sometimes you are funny though
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by israelmao(m): 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
End-time sign!
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Kingdolo(m): 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
slotA4:
This is heresy! Nothing on earth can convince me that there is no hell.

HELL IS REAL!
Have u been to hell?
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by HomeOfMe(f): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
Gullah:
Pope Francis says hell – believed to be a place of condemnation for deceased sinners – does not exist.

The pontiff reportedly said this in an interview with Daily La Repubblica, an Italian newspaper.

“There is no hell where the souls of sinners suffer in eternity,” he was quoted as saying.

“After death, the souls of people who repent are pardoned by God and join in his contemplation. But those who do not repent, and therefore cannot be pardoned, disappear.

“Hell does not exist… what exists is the disappearance of sinful souls.”

The pope was interviewed by Eugenio Scalfari, a veteran Italian journalist and atheist who regularly muses about faith and religion, and enjoys access to the leader of the Catholic church.

In the past, the veracity of quotes he attributed to the pope has been called into question, especially after the 93-year-old Scalfari admitted to never using a tape recorder during interviews.

The Vatican has never complained about Scalfari’s work, and Francis has continued giving interview to him.

It is part of the beliefs of Catholics all over the world that there is a place like hell, meant for punishment of sinners after they have died.

https://www.thecable.ng/pope-says-hell-not-exist

How can the pope say that hell does not exist. Can someone please remind the pope in case it skiped his mind,that Nigeria is the HELL.

2 Likes

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Kruzilano(m): 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
slotA4:

HELL IS REAL!
do you have prove?
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
iSpread:

Why should I do that? It is clearly stated in the Bible, that there's hell and there's heaven.
Forget the last paragraph I have already heard that it was fake news.I only quoted you because you claimed the pope knew nothing about the scriptures so I needed to remind you that the catholic church knows the history of Christianity and compiled the bible as well they have the original manuscripts and everything that goes with Christianity say I am lying but everyone knows this.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Neophyte12: 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
Heaven and Hell are states of Consciousness.

If you treasure a good thought, then you are creating Heaven. If you cry to God for light, then you get a good experience, an illumining experience, and this experience is nothing but heaven. Again, if you harbour a negative thought, then you are creating hell. In this manner, heaven and hell is experienced everyday.

When the mind falls victim to worries, anxieties and other undivine forces; when the mind is disturbed, agitated, tortured by ugly, impure and undivine thoughts, we feel that we are in hell. But when the beauty, light and divinity of the heart come to the fore and we try to reveal and manifest them in the aspiring world, then we feel that we are in heaven.

We do not have to wait for death to find hell or heaven. Both are within us in our daily life and conduct. If we are always surrendered, we are in a position to remain always in heaven in this very life on earth. For each time we enjoy a pure thought, we feel that we are living in our own homemade heaven.

Just because we have not experienced the Infinite, the Immortal and the Eternal, we feel that the opposite, the finite, is hell. But the bondage that we are experiencing every day is only a passing phase.

Heaven means infinite peace, light and bliss. When a seeker prays and meditates, he enters into heaven. When his mind is calm and quiet, when his mind is tranquil, his heart becomes all-giving and his life becomes Divinity’s Reality. Heaven is not a place; it is a state of consciousness so is Hell. When we free our mind from the meshes of ignorance, we see, feel and grow into heaven but when our minds are chained by the bondage of ignorance, we find ourselves in Hell.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by PETUK(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Because it's not from NwaAmaikpe's mouth that you will hear that the Pope is not a virgin.
Christian doctrine isn't rooted in Pagan?
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
Catholics compiled the bible, they were the first Christians, you can possibly know the religion more than they do in vatican
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

catholics are the people who compiled the bible, they are the first Christians, any other Christian body is from Catholic. They founded modern Christianity, yoy cannot know the bible more than them, they compiled it
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by shoneye2oluseyi(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
Be careful guys...some people hide under the guise of been one tribe and a particular religion which they are not to bring about disharmony amongst the people of Nigeria... Yes I support restructuring for self governance but I reject the breakup of the country....
In other news plots if land for sale @ Ibeju LEKKI,Agbara,imowe/ofada,shimawa,ikorodu and Abuja
Call or whatsapp me for more enquiries 07037744048
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Ilerioluwa02: 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
Where did mavrodi...MMM founder naw go to?
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by alabo1: 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
slotA4:

HELL IS REAL!

You have visited there before. Amazing how people can blindly believe myths and fairy tales. If hell exists so does amadioha, Zeus, Valhalla, Olympus and all other mythical figures and places. Freeyourself from mental slavery

1 Like

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by MarvelOwolanke(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Daddy Freeze, comman post o.... Work yaf come����
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by kazhk: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
GOD BLESS THE POPE

[color=#990000][/color]GOD BLESS THE POPE
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by karika2018: 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
@slotA4......

I thank God for your life my brother.....This is not about being religious......

Hell is just so real................

Honestly i do not even need to be a christian to know that hell exist.......
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Teeboi56: 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
Wat a disaster
A whole pop Francis re saying rubbish
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Teeboi56: 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Wat a disaster
A whole pop Francis re saying rubbish

U we repeat ur statement wen u enter grave
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
can we continue fornicating now?

pope has declared!!
grin grin grin

As if you not be fornicating before now and will never stop to.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
It is hard to substantiate the claim since the said reporter does not record his interviews. The pope could deny it assuming he ever said it. So how can we know who is lying and who is not? I wonder why he doesn't record his interviews.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by iSpread(m): 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Forget the last paragraph I have already heard that it was fake news.I only quoted you because you claimed the pope knew nothing about the scriptures so I needed to remind you that the catholic church knows the history of Christianity and compiled the bible as well they have the original manuscripts and everything that goes with Christianity say I am lying but everyone knows this.
oh no, I never say such, I only say that the Pope doesn't have a complete understanding of the scriptures not that he knew nothing about the scriptures.
But I must congratulate the Catholics they've done a marvellous work for the gospel.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Halo22: 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
I think i stand with the pope on this. How do you think God in his infinite mercy will allow such eternal suffering like burning on his creature? Come to think of it, which part of human will undergo the burning, the body that will die and return to dust or the spirit that is invisible. Please lets always consider our steps on some doctrinal understanding like the shrewds.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Maken1005: 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hell in the Bible signify an end and not the literal hell fire is very right. Read your Bible very well and not my pastor said
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Ken4Christ: 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
What else do you expect him to say. The Pope is a political institution and he is not a servant of God. The earlier the Roman Catholic adherents know the better. One day, he will also come and say Satan is not really evil. Read your Bible and find out the truth for yourself.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

HAhahahaha grin
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Paulosky1900: 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:
Are you serious? HELL EXIST!!!! He is suppose to be a father figure. Please don't mislead people.

with your common sense you should have known that the Pope didn't say anything, it's the fucking ASSHOLES bloggers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers / Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? / We Are Yet To Trace Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Record – UNILORIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.