Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says (10465 Views)

'INEC On Hit List' - BMO Reveals Pdp's Alleged 2019 'rigging' Plan / Amaechi Destroys PMB, Says President Doesn't Listen To Anybody Doesn't Read-Reno / Meeting Trump Yields Positive Results On Economy, Security, Anti-Graft- PMB Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by mpianya39(m): 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
Codinated 4mat for zombies in shit-hole Zoogaria
Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by ideology(m): 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nigerians are funny

Why is it difficult to accept that votes don't count in elections in Nigeria
Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by Igba123: 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
If only u're incharge of dis govt but u're irresponsibly clueless about d happenings in d country. So shove ur word into ur asz.
Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by Stallion93(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
Check my signature if interested in buying a land @port Harcourt metropolis
Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by blacknp(m): 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
nkul:
We shall defend our votes if they try to rig the elections. Period. everyone is now wise. you cant promise us change and give us this. PVC is ready

Do not fight them. Instead think of them the way you think of children, or pets, not important enough to affect the electoral collage,O Yea of mental unbalance. Mr Empty Barrels make the loudest noise?
Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by Omeokachie: 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
He only read a speech the content of which he does not understand.
Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
please can you leave in peace or we bundle you back to Daura

1 Like

Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
ifyan:
Believe this at your peril,you know Bubu whenever he speak it mean different thing entirely.

Hmm hmm
I belong to everybody and nobody statement. Quite typical.
Baba may mean well o but the people around him don’t care about him. I hope he is still in charge or a mere figure head.
Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by petenweke: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
That's if you win, no probs
But if you lose
Blood of baboons will flow
Abeg win ooooooo
Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by Aboguede(m): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
I feel sorry for buhari.
The way this unknown apc crooks are using him like a recycling condom is pathetic.

The worst is "he is just like news broadcaster" he did not even know that the word Jesus Christ was in the script
Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by divineappo(m): 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Buhari is a bastard liar
Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
yazach:
Say Baba

Baba no nonsense

The husband of IPOB Mother

The lion in the desert of BOKO HARAM

The unshakable presidio

The president of the people

That is why I like PMB
All these pple that are liking and sharing this thing u wrote up there,are they really humans or are they just sadists?
Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by Captain8(m): 12:36am On Mar 30, 2018
Pls someone tel me, as buhari preach like dis? or dis preachin realy com frm his heart? Or he jus to do to buy de heart of pple 4 de pre_election? If m not mistaken,through out de message i dont see where he mention de fulani herdsmen kilin
Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by yazach: 2:10am On Mar 30, 2018
kings09:
The murderer of Benue ppl. The chief herdsman of Taraba n chief kidnapper of d Dapchi girls....make we continue?

OK, kwantinu, you better join the winning team
Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by yazach: 2:11am On Mar 30, 2018
luckymaj:

All these pple that are liking and sharing this thing u wrote up there,are they really humans or are they just sadists?

They are all human being Sir
Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by yazach: 2:13am On Mar 30, 2018
lexy2014:
d lion that was chased from his office by rats

D only saint that is comfortable living among thieves (birds of d same feather flock together)

D most ignorant presido who doesn't whether d IG obeyed his directives or not

D president of both d living and d dead. D first presiding in d world 2 give dead people appointment.

D only president to get "international" award only 4d "givers" of d award 2 deny giving award

D man that defeated boko haram but withdrew $1b 2 fight boko haram he said he had defeated.

This doesn't change the fact that PMB till 2023
Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by MRAKBEE(m): 4:26am On Mar 30, 2018
yazach:
Say Baba

Baba no nonsense

The unshakable presidio

That is why I like PMB
d
Na them be this
Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by KingGBsky(m): 5:42am On Mar 30, 2018
Says the same man that said blood will flow if he looses an election.
Talk to your Yoruba slaves definitely not me.
Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by Blackfire(m): 6:03am On Mar 30, 2018
yazach:
Say Baba

Baba no nonsense

The unshakable presidio

That is why I like PMB

You forgot to add...
The master of tinubu and co.
Mainagate cover cover.
Media trial propaganda.
Youth join masqurade bizness initiator.
Bus stop commander.
*winks*

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by oshocall: 6:16am On Mar 30, 2018
No b from he mind
Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by oshocall: 6:17am On Mar 30, 2018
E no com from him mind

Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by achiever12: 6:41am On Mar 30, 2018
yazach:
Say Baba

Baba no nonsense

The unshakable presidio

That is why I like PMB

Maybe you want to tell us what underage voters were doing with voters card under Buhari.

Your life is run by empty sentiment that has no intent for growth or development.

All that matters to you is just bigotry, sentiment. Other countries are thinking of growth, but you are thinking of backwardness. I doubt if you are making progress in any aspect of your life. If you are, you wont be promoting this nonsense

1 Like

Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by yazach: 8:42am On Mar 30, 2018
achiever12:

Maybe you want to tell us what underage voters were doing with voters card under Buhari.
[s]
Your life is run by empty sentiment that has no intent for growth or development.
[/s]
All that matters to you is just bigotry, sentiment. Other countries are thinking of growth, but you are thinking of backwardness. I doubt if you are making progress in any aspect of your life. If you are, you wont be promoting this nonsense

You can be more polite and reasonable in your comment
Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by yazach: 8:42am On Mar 30, 2018
Blackfire:

You forgot to add...
The master of tinubu and co.
Mainagate cover cover.
Media trial propaganda.
Youth join masqurade bizness initiator.
Bus stop commander.
*winks*
Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by Sctests: 8:44am On Mar 30, 2018
How about the 'dogs and baboons' 'love' you preached to your muslim almajiri supporters urging them to kill christians and southerners because you lost an election?

The 'love' you preached caused the killing of thousands of christians and southerners many of whom are still stupid of enough to support you after losing loved ones because of your hate and bigotry.
Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by Gggg102(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2018
so our history is in dustbin
no wonder we keep going in circles...
smart people learn from history. dumb people put it in dustbins.
'those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it'.
Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by Gggg102(m): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2018
so our history is in dustbin
no wonder we keep going in circles...
smart people learn from history. dumb people put it in dustbins.
'those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it'.
Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by Burukpe: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2018
And you are promoting rigging,lawlessness,arrogance and disrespect for persons in authority in Rivers state.
Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by achiever12: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
yazach:

You can be more polite and reasonable in your comment

But what I wrote is true. You are controlled by empty sentiment. No sensible Nigerian youth that is really interested in the progress of this country will make your kind of comment.
Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by yazach: 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
achiever12:

But what I wrote is true. You are controlled by empty sentiment. No sensible Nigerian youth that is really interested in the progress of this country will make your kind of comment.

Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by Oxalic(m): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
Good. We will mark this down. 2019 coming soon.
Re: 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says by achiever12: 12:49am On Mar 31, 2018
yazach:

Every Nigerian with functional brain knows that Buhari is indirectly supporting Fulani herdsmen as they continue with their bloody ethnic cleansing in the middle belt.

Will a "president of the people," according to you, ever support ethnic cleansing?

Will a "president of the people" ever protect proven corrupt individuals because they belong to his political party?

I will feel pity for your level of intelligence if you tell me you aren't aware of these things.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari / Crises Rock APC Membership Registration In States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.