Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

See The Stylish Cake Bola Tinubu Used For His 66th Birthday Celebration (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Stylish Cake Bola Tinubu Used For His 66th Birthday Celebration (photos) (1520 Views)

Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) / Adebayo Salami Celebrates His 66th Birthday In Style / E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Stylish Cake Bola Tinubu Used For His 66th Birthday Celebration (photos) by vickayo: 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
Re: See The Stylish Cake Bola Tinubu Used For His 66th Birthday Celebration (photos) by Benbisco(f): 1:14am On Mar 30, 2018
Stylish? Pls how do you define that word in relation to this?
Re: See The Stylish Cake Bola Tinubu Used For His 66th Birthday Celebration (photos) by femi4: 7:39am On Mar 30, 2018
Are they praying for the cake or the celebrant
Re: See The Stylish Cake Bola Tinubu Used For His 66th Birthday Celebration (photos) by jerryunit48: 7:51am On Mar 30, 2018
Something tells me the President should have stretched his right hand instead but it’s none of my business...
Re: See The Stylish Cake Bola Tinubu Used For His 66th Birthday Celebration (photos) by C4Ltd: 7:51am On Mar 30, 2018
Baba used left
Re: See The Stylish Cake Bola Tinubu Used For His 66th Birthday Celebration (photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 30, 2018
So this is stylish in your community

I no even blame you

(1) (Reply)

THROWBACK: Olamide – Omo To Shan Ft. Wizkid + Download / Yemi Alade And Mum Beaming With Laughter In New Photos / Moyand Gets Signed Into 7th Gang Worldwide Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.