Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Things To Do If Your Facebook Account Is Been Hacked - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Things To Do If Your Facebook Account Is Been Hacked (422 Views)

Somebody Help: My Wordpress Site Has Been Hacked / University Of Uyo Website Has Been Hacked. / Content.ad Account Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things To Do If Your Facebook Account Is Been Hacked by HotnaijaMarket(m): 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
Facebook is a social media that is very sensitive because most of us use it in getting money either promoting your business or create awareness on something that can fetch you money. Few days back, I got a strange Facebook message from one of my friend and it was clearly out of character for him, so I knew something was up: his account had been compromised. Once you notice this kind of action, here’s what to do

What do you understand by the word "Hack" itsef
When we are talking about the word "hacked”.... This gets thrown around a lot pretty loosely, to be honest—and has become the popular term for any time an account becomes compromised. Since it has become such a vague term in popular culture, now take a look at this definition:
When we are talking about HACK..leaving your phone somewhere so your friend or anyone get access to it is not getting “hacked.” We’ve all seen those posts—“Hacked! Love you baby!” This is not a hack. Not even closer to it, mostly you thing something like this following is hack "somebody else creates a new account using your name, and sometimes a profile picture they obtained from your page, and then starts spamming your friend list with invites and other messages" This is also not a hack, what you have to just do in this aspect, is to report that fake user to Facebook, and they’ll help you sort it out. Well, we are or talking about the today.

What we are talking about is when your account becomes truly compromised. This is when your account credentials fall into the wrong hands or your account otherwise starts to allow activity that you didn’t authorize. While we wouldn’t always call this getting “hacked,” it’s the term that’s most widely used to describe the situation.
Once you notice something like this, you have to take this following action below... ( keep reading @ http://www.techdavids.com/2018/03/things-to-do-if-your-facebook-account.html?m=1#.Wry0f70o_qA
Re: Things To Do If Your Facebook Account Is Been Hacked by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
nice one but alot of persons may not have time for this story uptheire....thehsimply delete all their pictures and go ahead to create anew Facebook account...

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Account Recovery / I Need Uk Fresh Adsense / I Am Having Issues Mith My Konga Affiliate Dashboard. Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.