Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal (33764 Views)

Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo / Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) / Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
maasoap:

Don't you think that begging is better than kidnapping, drug smuggling, armed robbery and thriving baby factories entrepreneurship?
hehehehehehe North has taken over kidnapping and scam... cant u see the way ur useless clumsy worm infested Fulani brother from Daura kidnapped those malnourished dapchi girls and collected millions of Euros for their release... for the baby factory, let's go to those IDP camp and count ... baby born in baby factory has better secured & brighter future than a child born by a northern parents... without Niger Delta creeks u are doom

3 Likes

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by stankezzy: 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
The man does not have the right to do such , no matter that he has been paying her school fees and spending on her but he is equally sleeping with her which is his payment so the lady is not owning him
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by manikspears: 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
Clinton9000:
I'm sure she and her parents chopped his money before rejecting him.

And so fvck what angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by luvmabel: 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
Like seriously dis 1 na madness marriage na by force again chai
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by emmchi(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jesu!!... the heart of man is really wicked. Is dat the same girl? cux, it's like two different girl. Anyway, quick recovery biko.
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by maasoap(m): 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
hehehehehehe North has taken over kidnapping and scam... cant u see the way ur useless clumsy worm infested Fulani brother from Daura kidnapped those malnourished dapchi girls and collected millions of Euros for their release... for the baby factory, let's go to those IDP camp and count ... baby born in baby factory has better secured & brighter future than a child born by a northern parents... without Niger Delta creeks u are doom
Like Niger Deltans themselves are not doomed already.
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by Macmoni(m): 12:05am On Mar 30, 2018
Papiikush:
Fear the northerners.

Fear them...
oga dat just a single man displaying his stupidity it has got noting to do with d whole north
d times of collective responsibility is bygone
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by Nicklaus619(m): 12:22am On Mar 30, 2018
vchykp:
please try to reason lik a notmal human.. so if you are d police, you will just pick and kill him?.. is that how they kill in nig?

it happens is Nigeria and they go unpunished doesn't make it a normalcy, don't worry our people say wen they carry corpse of someone not related To u, you see the corpse as a log of wood. When e go happen to ya person of ya self, u orientation go change by force
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by kalu61(m): 12:24am On Mar 30, 2018
airmirthd1:
Na by force to marry her?
after them don enslave am
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by masks(m): 12:30am On Mar 30, 2018
[quote author=dre11 post=66269953]From the thread which made front page some weeks ago title...
500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her

https://www.nairaland.com/4406086/500l-unimaid-nursing-student-kidnapped

The police have been able to solve the jigsaw

http://punchng.com/man-bathes-girlfriend-with-acid-after-family-rejects-marriage-proposal/
[/quote I'm surprised at how acid can change one's look in a matter of seconds..... Wasted beauty...
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by HerXLNC(f): 12:37am On Mar 30, 2018
Cutehector:
I wonder where these lunatics get acid from
it's readily available in an object you see often... Buh I won't mention it publicly
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by Dearlord(m): 12:38am On Mar 30, 2018
When I say some tribes are devilish some senseless been will come to attack me.

What kind of senseless act is this?
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by Ishilove: 1:08am On Mar 30, 2018
Sometimes, what are our parents see sitting down, we can't even if we climb an iroko tree.

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by Cutehector(m): 4:41am On Mar 30, 2018
HerXLNC:
it's readily available in an object you see often... Buh I won't mention it publicly
I know the one for engine... But which other one?
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by jacyhelen(f): 6:06am On Mar 30, 2018
[quote author=Cutehector post=66270405]I wonder where these lunatics get acid from[/quote

from allah naaaaa
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by oshocall: 6:10am On Mar 30, 2018
D 2 face no b d same change topic

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by Cutehector(m): 6:16am On Mar 30, 2018
[quote author=jacyhelen post=66276354][/quote]wow jacyhelen quotes me....I can now go have a sweet day..
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by Intrepid01(m): 7:07am On Mar 30, 2018
Mhizrohzz:
it's sad seeing some humans have no conscience, marring another human cux of rejection, how abt seeing dat rejection as good riddance to bad rubbish, it might even b a stepping stone to greater heights... we should learn to accept things without going as far of taking or hurting lives
Really sad, wish her good recovery tho

Hello
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by Mhizrohzz(f): 7:44am On Mar 30, 2018
Intrepid01:

Hello
helo
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by chivic(m): 7:45am On Mar 30, 2018
Wickedness everywhere. But the two pics are different oo.one is a fair lady and the other a dark(black) lady.
Is anyone seeing what I'm seeing?

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by Intrepid01(m): 7:48am On Mar 30, 2018
Mhizrohzz:

helo

How are you doing? would you mind if i send a pm request to you?
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 30, 2018
dre11:
From the thread which made front page some weeks ago title...
500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her

https://www.nairaland.com/4406086/500l-unimaid-nursing-student-kidnapped

The police have been able to solve the jigsaw

http://punchng.com/man-bathes-girlfriend-with-acid-after-family-rejects-marriage-proposal/

This story is false.
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by optimize(m): 9:06am On Mar 30, 2018
human being with different characters
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
maasoap:

Like Niger Deltans themselves are doomed already.
you are absolutely nothing without their creek... parasitic dung sniffer
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
maasoap:

Like Niger Deltans themselves are doomed already.
north lags behind economically, educationally and socially
The economies of the south that the north has grown so used to, cannot be relied on forever.... grin cheesy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State / Policeman Seen Beating LASTMA Officer In Lagos (Photos) / Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.