Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal (33755 Views)

Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo / Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) / Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
BossLaifay:
Is marriage by force now?
Have you ever lived with real Hausas, as neighbours?
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
TheNigerianMan:
Why are men being so desperate and confused and behaving like women these days

You ain't got close rapport with real Hausas before, have you?
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by BossLaifay(f): 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Have you ever lived with real Hausas, as neighbours?
I have not and don't plan to. Team south south!
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by Obierika(m): 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
Clinton9000:
I'm sure she and her parents chopped his money before rejecting him.

And so fuck1ng what?!

How does that justify pouring acid on the lady?

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
BossLaifay:
I have not and don't plan to. Team south south!

Oh well, you must be either Calabar or Ibiobio or Ijaw
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by olaiyatolulope(f): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
the fear of aboki, is the beginning of wisdom. animals in human skin.
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by maasoap(m): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Papiikush:
Fear the northerners.

Fear them...
As if this kind of incident and worse doesn't happened in your region. Mtcheeeew!
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Northern Nigeria keep putting Nigeria in black spot since 1914... they are the reason we have not moved an inch to progress
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by maasoap(m): 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
olaiyatolulope:
the fear of aboki, is the beginning of wisdom. animals in human skin.
Easy. Every crime being committed by Abokis still trailing the ones being committed by your tribe. Animal calling others animals, very funny.
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by maasoap(m): 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
Northern Nigeria keep putting Nigeria in black spot since 1914... they are the reason we have not moved an inch to progress
Infact, they are the reason your governors in your region are unaccountable and they are the reason why your tribe take lead in crime.
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
maasoap:

Infact, they are the reason your governors in your region are unaccountable and they are the reason why your tribe take lead in crime.
hehehehe you need to join the rest of ur brothers begging in southern States grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by Nickymezor(f): 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Pure wickedness. He should be bathed with it o
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by habtund(f): 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
wicked man
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by BabatCargo(m): 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
Very wicked man,let same be done to him if he will survive it..The heart of man is desperately wicked

Buy from China/USA at $4.5/kg,enjoy the discountwhile its last
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by kennymartinz(m): 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
With all these wicked act Pope Francis still say there is no hell. see wickedness of the highest order, this guy is insane. Evil party with bad luck everywhere. APC will not no peace.

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by olaiyatolulope(f): 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
[quote author=maasoap post=66271410]
Easy. Every crime being committed by Abokis still trailing the ones being committed by your tribe. Animal calling others animals, very funny.

am in the north and I know how your people treat other tribes especially the opposite sex,am not surprised they now treat their fellow Hausa like that. before I call abokis animals I have my fact. and please don't quote me again. thanks
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by vhatpweetygurl(f): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
It's utter lunacy that made the ediaat pour acid on a gal that is still seeing him privately despite the parents objections,they must have seen how demonic and obsessed he was.Ndi Ara

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by dukeprince50: 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
dayenneempire:
The man is an animal. He should be arrested and lock up forever.
ppl like u should not study law, what kinda punishment is that? loking him up? what happened to castration? death sentence etc, this is someone trying a murder and you say lock him forever? u are too kind

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by xplicity1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
This is confusing. This picture was also posted here not long ago for a girl that underwent a plastic surgery on her face.
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by kenchop: 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
I DOUBT ITS THE SAME PERSON IN THE PIX
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by maasoap(m): 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
olaiyatolulope:
am in the north and I know how your people treat other tribes especially the opposite sex,am not surprised they now treat their fellow Hausa like that. before I call Northerners animals I have my fact. and please don't quote me again. thanks
You are in the North but that shouldn't be the reason you are not aware of your kinsmen mentality and atrocities.
Northerners take care of their women better than your fathers will ever.
In your region, it is always your mothers that go to farm and work until their backbones break while your fathers will be tying wrappers and drinking kainkain in the villages.
Many northerners wives don't fetch water alone not to talk of breaking bones as a result of hardwork like your mothers.
And when it comes to wickedness, no tribe in Nigeria rivals your tribe including acid attacks.
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by maasoap(m): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
hehehehe you need to join the rest of ur brothers begging in southern States grin tongue
Don't you think that begging is better than kidnapping, drug smuggling, armed robbery and thriving baby factories entrepreneurship?
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by olaiyatolulope(f): 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
maasoap:

You are in the North but that shouldn't be the reason you are not aware of your kinsmen mentality and atrocities.
In your region, it is always your mothers that go to farm and work until their backbones break while your fathers will be tying wrappers and drinking kainkain in the villages.
Many northerners wives don't fetch water alone not to talk of breaking bones as a result of hardwork like your mothers.
And when it comes to wickedness, no tribe in Nigeria rivals your tribe including acid attacks.

I don talk my own and am not taking my words back, abokis are animals. shikena

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
cry

Some people are just sick.

Reminds me of the movie "perfect guy"
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by olaiyatolulope(f): 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
maasoap:

Many northerners wives don't fetch water alone nlot to talk of breaking bones as a result of hardwork like your mothers.

I don talk my own and am not taking my words back, northerners and harrassement are like 5 and 6. so am still standing by my words abokis are animals. shikena
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
Clinton9000:
I'm sure she and her parents chopped his money before rejecting him.
Dont ever make excuse for wicked act.

Chop his money or no chop his money.., No human deserves this kind of wicked act.

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by karashita: 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
Her family sure saw through him, and this must have necessitated their refusal of his proposal.Na by force to marry someone?Wickedness everywhere.
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by vchykp(m): 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nicklaus619:
If I talk now them go say I am Tribalistic but what tha hell is wrong wit all this aboki people self.? What that fvck do u expect from an illiterate, poor mentality with dirty mind, what has the girl done to him ? Mtweeew, what am I even saying, kill the bastard already angry
please try to reason lik a notmal human.. so if you are d police, you will just pick and kill him?.. is that how they kill in nig?
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by maasoap(m): 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
olaiyatolulope:

I don talk my own and am not taking my words back, northerners and harrassement are like 5 and 6. so am still standing by my words abokis are animals. shikena
And I said that critical self appraisal is necessary on your part. Your tribesmen exhibit animalistic tendencies more than Abokis.
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by Unitedabby(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nicklaus619:
If I talk now them go say I am Tribalistic but what tha hell is wrong wit all this aboki people self.? What that fvck do u expect from an illiterate, poor mentality with dirty mind, what has the girl done to him ? Mtweeew, what am I even saying, kill the bastard already angry
So this or worse things dont happen in other parts of the country abi?
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by abdulkayus(m): 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Papiikush:
Fear the northerners.

Fear them...

As if we haven't see worse in the south and East. Why are u guys just too tribalistic?
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal by abdulkayus(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nicklaus619:

As if we haven't see worse happens in the south and east. In such, it is more prevalent in the south and east. UK bigotry is out of this world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maryam Bobbo, Husband & Children Missing After Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Train / Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State / Policeman Seen Beating LASTMA Officer In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.