Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Runtown’s ‘Sex Tape’ Is A Desperate Attempt To Spoil Our Name – Eric Many - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown’s ‘Sex Tape’ Is A Desperate Attempt To Spoil Our Name – Eric Many (33515 Views)

Tiwa Savage’s Sex Tape! Is This Really Tiwa Or She Is Chasing Clout (video) / Uriel Starts Wedding Preparations Without Groom In Desperate Attempt To Get Marr / Runtown Blackmailed With A Sex Video By Eric Manny Records (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown’s ‘Sex Tape’ Is A Desperate Attempt To Spoil Our Name – Eric Many by ZombieTAMER: 1:39am On Mar 30, 2018
I think am lost here

Whose sex video again?
And who wants to lead leak it?
Re: Runtown’s ‘Sex Tape’ Is A Desperate Attempt To Spoil Our Name – Eric Many by veacea: 6:16am On Mar 30, 2018
alphacyborg:
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear and by considering each and every one's opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say. undecided

Lemme remind you, you wanted to say by this time 2000 years ago, Judas don get alert�

1 Like

Re: Runtown’s ‘Sex Tape’ Is A Desperate Attempt To Spoil Our Name – Eric Many by pedrilo: 6:44am On Mar 30, 2018
They want to spoil his career for taking his destiny in his hands.
Leave runtown alone.

2 Likes

Re: Runtown’s ‘Sex Tape’ Is A Desperate Attempt To Spoil Our Name – Eric Many by papoose321: 6:48am On Mar 30, 2018
Who still de fear sex tape when 80% of lekki gals get 1 with 1 celeb.. abegi
Re: Runtown’s ‘Sex Tape’ Is A Desperate Attempt To Spoil Our Name – Eric Many by talk2percy(m): 7:42am On Mar 30, 2018
Let me see the video first, then I will know wether nah fake or original
Re: Runtown’s ‘Sex Tape’ Is A Desperate Attempt To Spoil Our Name – Eric Many by talk2percy(m): 7:59am On Mar 30, 2018
Runtown should sue this idiot and he will realize that he just nailed his own very coffin with what he just wrote. Why are you threatening the guy, nah by force to work with you?
Re: Runtown’s ‘Sex Tape’ Is A Desperate Attempt To Spoil Our Name – Eric Many by ukukaegbu(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2018
Baroba:
Runtown needs to be careful, Dilly Cowboy Umenyiora will get him Fked up, this is Nigeria. Dilly bukwa anu nwelu Obi, jukwa ese, He needs to settle with these guys amicably..

Is he the "anu nwelu obi" that Phyno mentioned in his Alobam song?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. / Tosyn Bucknor Burial Photos / Orezi's Sister, Ann Esegine's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.