Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah (33301 Views)

Oscar Heman-ackah Releases 'finding Messiah' Teaser — It's Too Good / Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding / Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
Yaaaaay! We planning a wedding party!

We've taken some time to privately enjoy this moment and bask in the celebration of it all. However, we're beginning to understand it might be next to impossible keeping a lid on this for much longer.
After thinking long and hard, we ultimately would love for this announcement to be on our own terms and molded in our own true narrative. Plus, you all here have followed my journey from the start and lovingly root for me - Now if that isn't FAMILY, I don't know what is smiley

So dear FAMILY, on the 28th of January in Ghana, delivered as a beautiful suprise and expression of love, and in the presence of some close friends and family, @oscarhemanackah asked that we spend the rest of our lives together, and I wholeheartedly said YES... without a single reservation.
I would like to add here, that every single friend or member of my family that conspired in this suprise proposal, should just be on the look out for my retaliation... Cos it'll be merciless!!

Oscar and I shall share only as much of us as we're comfortable with. No more.. No less. We hope you will respect this, and bear with us in this regard.
Thank you for the overwhelming love and kindness you will undoubtedly show us as we count down to more festivities and the rest of our lives together. There's not an ounce of anxiety in this place.

Oh... And before you say it... Yeeeeeesss, he knows he's a very VERY lucky man � but the beautiful thing about our connection and journey so far... Is that I know I'm a supremely lucky woman too.
Please wish us well and keep us in your prayers ��
Here's to New Beginnings!! ❤️

(*ps* We planning a REAL "Wedding Party" y'all �) ✌�️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZwrdmEsJkS/?utm_medium=copy_link

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Kriss216: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
Who's she

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by goldbim(f): 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nice,congratulations!!There is someone out there for somebody cool cool.None shall want a mate.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kriss216:
Who's she

The director of wedding party and king of boys.

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Kriss216: 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
nenyewrites:

The director of wedding party.
We don't know her here in Olembe

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by BlaqJosh: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
It's not always about congratulation but the thing be say make them last.

Her fellow evening newspaper and feminist would be happy for her...✌️

16 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Darlingme(f): 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
Yeah. I'm so happy for her.

A very creative video director/ producer.

22 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by pocohantas(f): 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
Women of good quality and standing would find worthy men, whether as morning, afternoon or evening newspapers.

The men you meet in your 20s, would be very different from the ones you meet in your 30s, provided you work on yourself and blend into the right crowd.

That is why I hate when some ladies start pity parties. There are men you appeal to. I know redpillers would hate this, but there are men who love evening newspapers. As in, that is their spec.

Now look at her fiancé, tell me which of these alfa males can measure up to him. I dare say a young girl in her 20s cannot get this guy. Where una wan take meet? For Coldstone? Wetin una go dey discuss? This is not some misdirected ancestor like Ned.

Ladies should focus on the men that matter. The men doing the marrying are not in the Romance section ranting every other day. Don’t allow these small boys that dare not put on generator before 7pm get to you.

Congrats to her… kiss

323 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by folake4u(f): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
I'm so happy for Kemi Adetiba. She deserves the best and lot more.

Congratulations to her.
Truly, there's no latecomer to finding love, happiness and laughter. kiss

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by iamyemiakins(m): 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
pocohantas:
Women of good quality and standing would find worthy men, whether as morning, afternoon or evening newspapers.

The men you meet in your 20s, would be very different from the ones you meet in your 30s, provided you work on yourself and blend into the right crowd.

That is why I hate when some ladies start pity parties. There are men you appeal to. I know redpillers would hate this, but there are men who love evening newspapers. As in, that is their spec.

Now look at her fiancé, tell me which of these alfa males can measure up to him. I dare say a young girl in her 20s cannot get this guy. Where una wan take meet? For Coldstone? Wetin una go dey discuss? This is not some misdirected ancestor like Ned.

Ladies should focus on the men that matter. The men doing the marrying are not in the Romance section ranting every other day. Don’t allow these small boys that dare not put on generator before 7pm get to you.

Congrats to her… kiss

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Lightened: 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Seriously? Which kind finishing b dz?! grin
pocohantas:

Congrats to her… kiss

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by We4all: 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
Engagement is a long thing from marriage as it breaks faster than marriage. She should have waited for the wedding proper to be finalized before this announcement. Anyways, whatever rocks her boat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by We4all: 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Some men are just something else. No taste at all.

Proposing to a midnight newspaper. I will disown you as a friend or relative if you are any of those to me.

How old are you again? You obviously don’t know the meaning of ‘taste’ or you won’t be spewing trash. That woman is one of the most sophisticated, elegant, intelligent, smart, independent and cosmopolitan women in Nigeria.

If you choose a twenty year old dumb ‘slay queen’ over a woman like that just because she is younger, then you’re the one with a wack taste.

Fortunately, a woman like Kemi knows what she wants and wouldn’t even stoop so low to date boys with your kind of deranged mentality.

162 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Farfalla(f): 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
pocohantas:

Congrats to her… kiss

grin grin

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by jieta: 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
G
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by kayperry: 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
pocohantas:

Congrats to her… kiss

Emphasis on "Good" ... its not a question of finding men, it about what kind of men would settle for a evening newspaper or a grandma ..
a woman in are 40's upward is most definitely going to attract older men/widower/divorcee and alhaji ... so aunty calm down and stop bragging about someone being a 2nd choice, however you chose to justify ur life make hayes while the sunshines stands tongue

With the current fuel sacarcity, even men dey off gen b4 10pm, how will you know when its somebody son footing the bills undecided

47 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by DontBullshitMe: 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
We4all:

How old are you again? You obviously don’t know the meaning of ‘taste’ or you won’t be spewing trash. That woman is one of the most sophisticated, elegant, intelligent, smart, independent and cosmopolitan women in Nigeria.

If you choose a twenty year old dumb ‘slay queen’ over a woman like that just because she is younger, then you’re the one with a wack taste.

Fortunately, a woman like Kemi knows what she wants and wouldn’t even stoop so low to date boys with your kind of deranged mentality.
Did my comment hit a nerve? Take it easy gee.

When does sophistication, elegance, smartness become exclusively reserved for overaged midnight newspaper? Stop kidding yourself. Those qualities you have listed are better enjoyed when possessed by a straight out of college young lady not some old woman whose beauty and attractiveness are long gone.

BTW, why will I want anything to do with her? Sincerely, I doubt she can still get wet naturally so I don't get your angle of trying to make it seem like she's doing me a huge disservice if she wants nothing to do with me. She's old, unattractive and sexually unappealing. It's a fact. Take it to the bank.

Anywhere in the world, a 19-25 year old lady will get picked over a 40+ aged woman. Make peace with it. cheesy

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by DontBullshitMe: 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
pocohantas:

Now look at her fiancé, tell me which of these alfa males can measure up to him. I dare say a young girl in her 20s cannot get this guy Where una wan take meet? For Coldstone? Wetin una go dey discuss? This is not some misdirected ancestor like Ned.

Congrats to her… kiss
Stop typing shit. The highlighted sentence exposes how naive and narrow minded you are in thoughts and experience.

First of all, that dude has no Wikipedia page so I'm wondering what's special about him. I read a few things about him and his line of job is not really clear. Some sites claim he's a producer. Some claim he is a talent manager. You are here saying 20+ year old ladies cannot get him. Let him try to show interest in all those Unilag babes and see how he will be thrashed. Broke ass nigga waiting to get fed by a grandma. cheesy

It's easy to get a 40+ old woman nah. The only thing you really need is the promise of commitment and then have something you are doing - A semblance to a job. Not necessarily a job sev. grin The next thing nah wedding so they can pepper those people who think it's too late for them. They don't even care funding the wedding 100%. Stay there and be deceiving yourself.

97 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by MufasaLion: 12:12am On Feb 10, 2022
Older the lady, better the juice.

kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by elonmuskbaby: 12:23am On Feb 10, 2022
kayperry:

Emphasis on "Good" ... its not a question of finding men, it about what kind of men would settle for a evening newspaper or a grandma ..
a woman in ARE 40's upward is most definitely going to attract older men/widower/divorcee and alhaji ... so aunty calm down and stop bragging about someone being a 2nd choice, however you chose to justify ur life make hayes while the sunshines stands tongue

With the current fuel sacarcity, even men dey off gen b4 10pm, how will you know when its somebody son footing the bills undecided
IMAGINE! see someone trying to age shame another person as if it's not a natural process to grow older doesn't even know the difference between HER AND ARE

you're indeed an incoherent and immature teenager

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by elonmuskbaby: 12:28am On Feb 10, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Did my comment hit a nerve? Take it easy gee.

When does sophistication, elegance, smartness become exclusively reserved for overaged midnight newspaper? Stop kidding yourself. Those qualities you have listed are better enjoyed when possessed by a straight out of college young lady not some old woman whose beauty and attractiveness are long gone.

BTW, why will I want anything to do with her? Sincerely, I doubt she can still get wet naturally so I don't get your angle of trying to make it seem like she's doing me a huge disservice if she wants nothing to do with me. She's old, unattractive and sexually unappealing. It's a fact. Take it to the bank.

Anywhere in the world, a 19-25 year old lady will get picked over a 40+ aged woman. Make peace with it. cheesy
so straight out of college lady no go find work or buisnness.na from college to her husband's house? grin

Without personal growth and self discovery? grin no wonder the number of angry Women are increasing daily grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:28am On Feb 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Congrats to her… kiss
I see you're still shaking tables on this forum gringringrin Long time no see.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Irupetepete: 5:43am On Feb 10, 2022
They will shout feminist feminist and end up engaging and marrying..

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by southsouthking(m): 5:44am On Feb 10, 2022
Kriss216:

We don't know her here in Olembe

Which one is Olembe again?

Naija is on auto cruise aswerogad.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Kobicove(m): 5:44am On Feb 10, 2022
She should have just kept this news off social media...

Now bad belle people know they will go and dig up unpleasant stories about her past that will make the guy start having second thoughts undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by zed7: 5:45am On Feb 10, 2022
To be honest, any woman who has never been proposed to should be worried. It shows no man considers you good enough to be a wife. You must have a horrible personality or sheer bad luck.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Aforxzy(f): 5:45am On Feb 10, 2022
Now the real wedding party gonna take place with Kemi as the bride.

Congrats Kemi and Oscar.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Spechialone(f): 5:52am On Feb 10, 2022
He's obviously related to the popular pastor in Delta state

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by phemmyfour: 5:53am On Feb 10, 2022
At 40 something....never say never in this life
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by emmabest2000(m): 5:54am On Feb 10, 2022
He looks like a divorcee man

Hope someone will not jump out from no where and start shouting HUSBAND SNATCHER upandan cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas / Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile / Photo Of Mr Ibu, Kcee, And Okon Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.