Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers (3067 Views)

Nairaland Writers, How Are You Mentally? / Winners Of 2019 Nairaland Writers Award / List Your Top Five Greatest Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by Holuwabojan(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
TiffanyJ Chumzypinky Souloho19 TheBlessedMAN Rachealfst my sis

4 Likes

Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by hizzypearl(f): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2018
1 - Bapsopey 2 - Shewrites 3 - YungTemy 4 - Rachealfst 5 - Rachealfst

1 Like

Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2018
Shewrite Larry Glowingscene Souloho

1 Like

Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by Dsholla: 11:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
Angelsss, that babe is Soo dope
Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by rachealfst(f): 12:03am On Apr 02, 2018
hizzypearl:
1 - Bapsopey 2 - Shewrites 3 - YungTemy 4 - Rachealfst 5 - Rachealfst
Thanks for the mention.
Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by rachealfst(f): 12:04am On Apr 02, 2018
Holuwabojan:
TiffanyJ Chumzypinky Souloho19 TheBlessedMAN Rachealfst my sis
Thank you......

1 Like

Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by Kaycee9242(m): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
Rachaelfst remains my best writer
Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by rachealfst(f): 5:01am On Apr 03, 2018
Kaycee9242:
Rachaelfst remains my best writer
Aww..... I'm honoured. God bless you.
Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by tsharp(m): 8:27am On Apr 03, 2018
Not read very many but Centino is special. Guys go check out his 225 katakata street.

1 Like

Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by maggilove(f): 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
bibijay123, shewrites, centino, chumzypinky, pamelB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by Palmerbarry: 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
1. LarrySun >> The Teacher
2. TheBlessedMAN >> The Joke
3. Shewrites >> The Matured
4. PamelB
5. Bibijay123

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by olatex25(m): 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
make I list my own

1.reachelfst
"she's on top of my list, cos of her attitude and d way she responded to critics. although she sometimes slow with her updated but can kill u with suspense.. if u have not started reading "Broken Hedge". u better do cos u never knw what u are missing"...

2. Angelinastto
this girl is good, walahi she's.. just dat it's been awhile I heard from her or read her story.. but believe me "awon eleyi won good gan"... she don't rite half story and later refer u to Okada books, she always finished wat she started...

3. fiyah
she shud have been ontop of my list, but I dey vexed for her. she started a story dat is already taken her a decade to conclude. and dis is unlikely, she just dey show her self... don't mind all I wrote up dere, Fiyah is magnificent, I won't say anything further just read her story and attest to God talent in her.. ur silent deduction still my number one...

4. bibijay123
ever since aunty bibi have marry, she has been busy with her heart rob, she has forget her starving fans.. but bibijay is talented.. go ahead and read her story, come bck and tell me wot u feel.. u will know God is good all d time .. ur Allen avenue still my number one .. have missed bibi

finally hmm
5. Angelsss
she won't expect me of all people to make my list, but forget it. she's good, although we had our differences. cos I really got on her nerves, due to ow she handle a fan criticizing her good work.. I understand she loose it den, ever since have been a ghost reader of her excellent stories, chai dis girl good eh. please go and read Noel eves, song of love (song for bola) and her recent stories "a bride for November " I dey gbadun ur long update. kip on d good work....

permit me to add dis last person, cos if he's not dere my list is incomplete

6. babsopey
writer of d president daughter and I season 1&2 ..they guy is dope.. I troway salute... but where have u been, it's been awhile...

please Note.. :- the list is in no particular order..
they were all my favorites and number 1 write... I love dem gan nii ooo..
Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by kayo80(m): 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
Below is my own list of top 5 favorite Nairaland writers...

5. Kayode

4. Olumide

3. Abiodun

2. "Kayo80"

1. Odusanya.

Yes, I am my own favorite writer. I am my own biggest fan. wink

3 Likes

Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by Babsopey(m): 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
olatex25:
make I list my own

1.reachelfst
"she's on top of my list, cos of her attitude and d way she responded to critics. although she sometimes slow with her updated but can kill u with suspense.. if u have not started reading "Broken Hedge". u better do cos u never knw what u are missing"...

2. Angelinastto
this girl is good, walahi she's.. just dat it's been awhile I heard from her or read her story.. but believe me "awon eleyi won good gan"... she don't rite half story and later refer u to Okada books, she always finished wat she started...

3. fiyah
she shud have been ontop of my list, but I dey vexed for her. she started a story dat is already taken her a decade to conclude. and dis is unlikely, she just dey show her self... don't mind all I wrote up dere, Fiyah is magnificent, I won't say anything further just read her story and attest to God talent in her.. ur silent deduction still my number one...

4. bibijay123
ever since aunty bibi have marry, she has been busy with her heart rob, she has forget her starving fans.. but bibijay is talented.. go ahead and read her story, come bck and tell me wot u feel.. u will know God is good all d time .. ur Allen avenue still my number one .. have missed bibi

finally hmm
5. Angelsss
she won't expect me of all people to make my list, but forget it. she's good, although we had our differences. cos I really got on her nerves, due to ow she handle a fan criticizing her good work.. I understand she loose it den, ever since have been a ghost reader of her excellent stories, chai dis girl good eh. please go and read Noel eves, song of love (song for bola) and her recent stories "a bride for November " I dey gbadun ur long update. kip on d good work....

6. babsopey
writer of d president daughter and I season 1&2 ..they guy is dope.. I troway salute... but where have u been, it's been awhile...

My brother, thanks for the Remembrance. Your boy became a Man; adjusting to the new life. I'll be back BGG... Thanks bro.
Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by Agp19(m): 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
I can only think of 3 1.oyinprince 2.souloho19 3.theblessman
Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by olatex25(m): 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
Babsopey:

My brother, thanks for the Remembrance. Your boy became a Man; adjusting to the new life. I'll be back BGG... Thanks bro.

u are always welcome, and welcome to the league bro....
Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by rachealfst(f): 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
olatex25:

u are always welcome, and welcome to the league bro....
Thanks for the mention bro. And thanks for always having our back. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by bibijay123(f): 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
olatex25:
make I list my own

1.reachelfst

2. Angelinastto

3. fiyah

4. bibijay123

finally hmm
5. Angelsss

6. babsopey

Lol I have missed you too bro and everyone in the literature section.

2 Likes

Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by ladyverere(f): 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mine is

Bibijay123

Oyinyoung

Chumzipinky

Shewrites

and

Lleigh.

Ghostwriter too but that guy can be so annoying with his updates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by Angelinastto(f): 1:44am On Apr 18, 2018
olatex25:
make I list my own

1.reachelfst

2. Angelinastto

3. fiyah

4. bibijay123

finally hmm
5. Angelsss

6. babsopey

Helloooooooooo it's me!
Awwwn thanks honey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 18, 2018
LARRYSUN = THE LEGEND
SOULH09= THE ACTION TWISTER
OYIN PRINCE= THE EXPLOSIVE THRILLER TECHNOLOGIST
SHEWRITE= THE CALM NERVE WRITER
SKARLETT- BABE IS GOOD

2 Likes

Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by LarrySun(m): 7:55am On Apr 18, 2018
iamloyalty:
LARRYSUN = THE LEGEND
SOULH09= THE ACTION TWISTER
OYIN PRINCE= THE EXPLOSIVE THRILLER TECHNOLOGIST
SHEWRITE= THE CALM NERVE WRITER
SKARLETT- BABE IS GOOD
Wow! Thank you for the accolade, ma'am.
Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by Schlastica16(f): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2018
larryson oyinprince angelss shewrites rachealfst

1 Like

Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by sistasmiley: 11:01am On Apr 18, 2018
Rachealfst and Souloho remains my favorite writers presently. Their stories are wonderful and updates are so prompt.
I love Audrey Timms, TiffanyJ a lot too. Audrey where are you o?
Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
LarrySun:
Wow! Thank you for the accolade, ma'am.

welcome. Keep writing.
Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by souloho19(m): 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
both bibi 123 and 294
davidflo boss is a inspiration
ghostwriter imagination is off the charts
rachealfst I call her rachealFIRST your words r a joy to read.

these r just the some of the great writers we have here that goose ma bumps or bump ma goose. believe me its a honour seeing my name next to writers whose work still mentor me till tomorrow. More imaginations to your wonderful brains!
Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by rachealfst(f): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
Schlastica16:
larryson oyinprince angelss shewrites rachealfst
Thanks for the mention.
Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by rachealfst(f): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
sistasmiley:
Rachealfst and Souloho remains my favorite writers presently. Their stories are wonderful and updates are so prompt.
I love Audrey Timms, TiffanyJ a lot too. Audrey where are you o?
Thanks, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by rachealfst(f): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
souloho19:
both bibi 123 and 294
davidflo boss is a inspiration
ghostwriter imagination is off the charts
rachealfst I call her rachealFIRST your words r a joy to read.

these r just the some of the great writers we have here that goose ma bumps or bump ma goose. believe me its a honour seeing my name next to writers whose work still mentor me till tomorrow. More imaginations to your wonderful brains!
Young Man, you are bursting my brain! Thank you so........ much. You already know how much I cherish you and your works. God bless you, more imaginations to your wonderful brain too.
Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by tonexyx(m): 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
[quote author=Biodun1929 post=66271191]There are a lot of great writers in this section, and I think they need our moral support since we don't pay them. At least let us know that they have loving fans that always look out for their updates.

So, let me go first... in no particular order, below are my top 5 favorite Nairaland writers.

5. centino

4. SheWrites

3. kayo80

2. Fiyah

1. Larry sun

2 Likes

Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by kayo80(m): 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
[quote author=tonexyx post=66826588][/quote]

Thanks bro. And thanks for being honest... If you had put me at number one I would have known you put me on your list only cos I am your friend.
Re: List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers by tonexyx(m): 10:57am On Apr 20, 2018
kayo80:

Thanks bro. And thanks for being honest... If you had put me at number one I would have known you put me on your list only cos I am your friend.
u welcome bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs That He Loves You / Join A Writing Group, Improve Your Writing / The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.