Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

LEAGOO T5c Unboxing And Quick Review In Pidgin! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LEAGOO T5c Unboxing And Quick Review In Pidgin! (1765 Views)

Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / TECNO Camon 12 Pro Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LEAGOO T5c Unboxing And Quick Review In Pidgin! by Chillinmasoul(m): 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
LEAGOO T5c is one of the first smartphones to use the Spreadtrum SC9853I CPU which is built on Intel’s 14nm process. It also has 3GB’s of RAM, 32GB’s of storage but drops down to the ARM Mali-820 graphics.

Unusual for a budget smartphone, the T5c surprises us with a metal alloy construction making it feel fantastic in your hand while still being sturdy and solid.

See video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTo_GqXQjSA

LEAGOO T5c Key Specifications:
Spreadtrum SC9853i Octacore Processor
5.5" 1920x1080 IPS LCD
Android 7.0
3GB RAM, 32GB ROM
13MP/8MP Camera
3000mAh Battery

The price of the LEAGOO T5c on Jumia is about N33k to N40k
Re: LEAGOO T5c Unboxing And Quick Review In Pidgin! by jetz(m): 11:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
nice review sha...but u need to flow well n be more natural na pidgin u dy speak run am with confidence no dy shake for voice...ma observations tho
Re: LEAGOO T5c Unboxing And Quick Review In Pidgin! by Chillinmasoul(m): 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
jetz:
nice review sha...but u need to flow well n be more natural na pidgin u dy speak run am with confidence no dy shake for voice...ma observations tho

It's actually my first trial... the next would be better, I realise some of my mistakes too. Thanks for watching man and your advice is carefully noted.
Re: LEAGOO T5c Unboxing And Quick Review In Pidgin! by jetz(m): 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
Chillinmasoul:

It's actually my first trial... the next would be better, I realise some of my mistakes too. Thanks for watching man and your advice is carefully noted.
exactly but it was impressive o at least pidgin english is primarily spoken here in naija

1 Like

Re: LEAGOO T5c Unboxing And Quick Review In Pidgin! by sotomayor: 8:03pm On May 19, 2018
Chillinmasoul:

bros kindly drop your number I need to connect with you
Re: LEAGOO T5c Unboxing And Quick Review In Pidgin! by Abdstrakt(m): 8:32pm On May 19, 2018
i understand your desire to be unique and original but why pidgin? Every person that understands pidgin understands English but not everyone that understands English understands pidgin. Why alienate and inevitably scare off potential English speaking subscribers wey no understand pidgin? Your target audience dey very small with pidgin. My 2 kobo

1 Like

Re: LEAGOO T5c Unboxing And Quick Review In Pidgin! by Chillinmasoul(m): 3:05pm On May 28, 2018
admin[@]naijaknowhow.com.ng
sotomayor:
bros kindly drop your number I need to connect with you
Re: LEAGOO T5c Unboxing And Quick Review In Pidgin! by eboy540(m): 7:20pm On May 28, 2018
Abdstrakt:
i understand your desire to be unique and original but why pidgin? Every person that understands pidgin understands English but not everyone that understands English understands pidgin. Why alienate and inevitably scare off potential English speaking subscribers wey no understand pidgin? Your target audience dey very small with pidgin. My 2 kobo
badbelle nawa Nigeria
Re: LEAGOO T5c Unboxing And Quick Review In Pidgin! by Abdstrakt(m): 1:51pm On May 29, 2018
eboy540:
badbelle nawa Nigeria
which yeye bad belle? you read wetin I write abi u no understand, which one?
Re: LEAGOO T5c Unboxing And Quick Review In Pidgin! by Chillinmasoul(m): 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
Thanks for your honest feedback. But don't you think you're wrong where you said... "those who speak Pidgin understands English"? Not in most cases. I do believe pidgin is the easiest and most accessible "English" to any Nigerian. And my target audience is just Naija peeps! Nothing more! Well, I ran a poll and realise more people preferred it in pidgin. Also, I wanted something a bit more Nigerian, there are lots of English gadget reviews online though! Again, thanks for the comment.
Abdstrakt:

1 Like

Re: LEAGOO T5c Unboxing And Quick Review In Pidgin! by tbadejo25: 1:02am On Jul 10, 2018
I think it's a very good first attempt.
Re: LEAGOO T5c Unboxing And Quick Review In Pidgin! by Chillinmasoul(m): 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
tbadejo25:
I think it's a very good first attempt.
Thanks man!

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Users Are Being Banned And Could Lose Their Entire Chat History / Should I Throw The Phone Away? / Null

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.