Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos (31647 Views)

E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos / Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos by okonja(m): 8:17am On Mar 30, 2018
KingsCare:
lol, Mr Tinubu looking odd, upon all the billions then and now, still looking odd. Let him work on his apperances....E-money is the banger, Even Mr Buhari will attest to that. Always looking stylish and Handsome.

Cut down all body fat and look handsome and sexy, let your body be the banger, your appearances and your looks are one in a million and something you can be proud of. Look your best whoever you are with our TEA...."Magic Tummy And Body Fat Reducing Herbal Tea" Is Your best bet, %100 Organic...we do Home/Office delivery, Pay on delivery and support services. Check my profile for our whatsapp no

Tinubu is 66 years old while E-money is not upto 40 years. You can advertise your product and as well use your head to deduce that Tinubu is getting old, you don't expect him to look younger undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos by tiger28: 8:20am On Mar 30, 2018
Will this one EVER want Biafra?Hell no! This is a Detribalized igboman. He knows who owns Lagos though he was born in lagos and he gives respect to its leader. Ride on Bro!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos by YorubaAssasin: 8:21am On Mar 30, 2018
FisifunKododada:
cheesy That's a wise Igbo man not these ipork ugandan jews running around NL making stupid noise.

You're mouthed! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos by YorubaAssasin: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2018
Coorect Igbo sabi their master, Yoruba and dis guy seem like a good pupil cool
Re: E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos by cnonyechi(f): 8:29am On Mar 30, 2018
IamAirforce1:
If a child washes his hands clean, he would eat with Kings.

Ride on E-MONEY

Greatness recognises greatness.

On my way I swear to God .
Just don't sell ur kidney or commit for d sake of money.
Re: E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos by adecz: 8:29am On Mar 30, 2018
Na so Tinubu small??

Person wet dey cause all the wahala for 9ja.
Re: E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:30am On Mar 30, 2018
cnonyechi:

Just don't sell ur kidney or commit for d sake of money.
Your papa
Re: E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos by oluwaahmed: 8:33am On Mar 30, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Ride on E-MONEY

Jesus are u an e-money stalker
Re: E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos by kakale1: 8:38am On Mar 30, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Hushpuppi is RICHER than the two of them combined jare cheesy cheesy
NA LIE U DEY TALK JAREE
Re: E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos by Bowwow11(m): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Hushpuppi is RICHER than the two of them combined jare cheesy cheesy
that is not true ok
Re: E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos by obynno7(m): 8:53am On Mar 30, 2018
this tinubu is very ugly see his eye
Re: E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos by Skepticus: 8:54am On Mar 30, 2018
SoNature:
I like the way the Igbos and Yorubas come together to do business in Lagos.

I'm glad I don't use the senseless ones on nairaland.com from the two tribes as basis for my judgment

We merely bicker without physical fights

The wealthy and famous relate with each other in business and friendship across all ethnic divide.

It's only the Igbo Amaka, Afonja and Aboki poverty stricken goats on nairaland that bicker over stupid things

3 Likes

Re: E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos by Bridget95(f): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2018
FisifunKododada:
cheesy That's a wise Igbo man not these ipork ugandan jews running around NL making stupid noise.
IPOB giving sleeplessness like there is no tomorrow. hahahahahah.it's just the beginning.
Re: E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos by fancy4eve(f): 9:57am On Mar 30, 2018
madridguy:
like your BF right?

well I hate skinny guys, so he does not luk lyk him ohk
Re: E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos by Toosure70: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2018
ipork, una see una life?
Re: E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos by Macmoni(m): 10:56am On Mar 30, 2018
fellow drug dealer
Re: E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos by ameri9ja: 10:58am On Mar 30, 2018
partnerbiz4:
how did he make his money?

He sold motor parts or electronics, something like that.
Re: E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 30, 2018
fancy4eve:
First picture, Tinubu looking lyk a castrated he goat or is he watching his weight
Ah!!!
Coming from a woman
It is well o
Re: E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 30, 2018
Skepticus:

The wealthy and famous relate with each other in business and friendship across all ethnic divide.

It's only the Igbo Amaka, Afonja and Aboki poverty stricken goats on nairaland that bicker over stupid things
FACT

1 Like

Re: E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos by Burgerlomo: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2018
OneCorner:
as the president of Nairaland flat headed Jewdas, we Igbos disown E-money and cast him to exile for associating with our arch enemy and having anything to do with the afonjas.
he should not dare cross the niger river, else, we will call ICC and trump on him cool

Re: E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos by Naira7411: 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]6
Watin concern me, abeg click the link on my signature if you want to make money
Re: E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos by Kfed4ril(m): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
Donbosco46:
Na only me dey see that trouser wey Tinubu wear?

Bros no be only your o. grin grin
Re: E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos by alex2much(m): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2018
O BOY SEE TINUBU TROUSER ....................I HAIL THEE
Re: E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Ride on E-MONEY

Ass licker republic
Re: E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
Jus see tinubu trawser..wetin him still dey find for life, someborry should please beg him for me sad

Re: E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos by fancy4eve(f): 9:19am On Apr 01, 2018
kingkakaone:

Ah!!!
Coming from a woman
It is well o
d hate is all over me, I hate him cus he was among d pple dat brought dis suffering upon nigeria
Re: E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
fancy4eve:
d hate is all over me, I hate him cus he was among d pple dat brought dis suffering upon nigeria

I see hate as a sign of defeat.

Most times people don't understand that the greatest strength is to keep calm, love and have a silent strategy on how best to carry out their plans.

With this much attack on Buhari on social media, I don't see him losing the next election cause from history I have discovered that people who upset results don't throw things out, except other parties come up with a credit candidate.

Just my opinion and whoever does not have a brain to see that I only made an analysis should not quote me.
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Brings Kaffy's Son, Sean On Epic Dance Battle / Katung Aduwak Survived An Accident 15 Years Ago (Photos) / Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.