Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Oba Of Benin Places Libya Returnees On Salaries - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oba Of Benin Places Libya Returnees On Salaries (640 Views)

The Untold Stories Of Nigerians Seeking Work In Libya. So Unfortunate! / First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? / Edo governor to Empower Libya returnees with N100m, 150 hectares of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Benin Places Libya Returnees On Salaries by Treas006(f): 6:58am On Mar 30, 2018
The Oba of Benin, Oba Ewuare II, has placed each returnees from Libya, on three months salaries.

A statement signed by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Desmond Agbama, made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Thursday said Oba Ewuare, announced this when he hosted some Libyan returnees in his palace.

Apart from the allowances, the Oba said the Oba Ewuare Foundation would provide the necessary tools/facilities for those who had gone through the various skills acquisition programmes.

He expressed disappointment over the mentality of the Nigerian youth, with the quest to make quick money without legitimate means, noting that youths must embrace agriculture and other legal businesses to excel.

The statement said the monarch frowned at the attitude of some parents who encouraged illegal migration via sea and desert, stressing that the palace would employ all traditional means to eradicate the scourge.

http://www.wakawoman.com/oba-of-benin-places-libya-returnees-on-salaries/

Re: Oba Of Benin Places Libya Returnees On Salaries by Homeboiy: 7:09am On Mar 30, 2018
how many of them he fit pay

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Places Libya Returnees On Salaries by Nutase: 7:18am On Mar 30, 2018
Homeboiy:
how is that your business. If our leaders don't show concern we complain, now that we have seen one that is concerned you still talk trash.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Places Libya Returnees On Salaries by Homeboiy: 7:20am On Mar 30, 2018
Nutase:
how is that your business. If our leaders don't show concern we complain, now that we have seen one that is concerned you still talk trash.

you no get respect for elders abi

why u de attack me this morning?

oba na your Papa
Re: Oba Of Benin Places Libya Returnees On Salaries by Nutase: 8:34am On Mar 30, 2018
Homeboiy:

you no get respect for elders abi

why u de attack me this morning?

oba na your Papa
sowie sir cry
Re: Oba Of Benin Places Libya Returnees On Salaries by Raphael007(m): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2018
some people are so shallow minded, he has taken a step and people are still complaining thank you sir that is a good move.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Places Libya Returnees On Salaries by frizzy092(m): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
BRB
Re: Oba Of Benin Places Libya Returnees On Salaries by urvillagepeoplee(m): 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
Homeboiy:
I am sure you were among those who accused him when he placed a curse on traffickers, now he is helping some of the victims and here you are complaining. I see why our leaders ignores our cries because we will still end up criticizing them. Nigerians can never be pleased/satisfied. I know you are a Benin boy o.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have All It Take To Join Federal University Lafia / I Need A Job / Internship Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.