Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,387 members, 7,958,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander (2794 Views)

Nigeria And Germany Sign The 11,000mw Roadmap Deal To Improve Electricity - APC / The 11 Sins Of Daura That Led To His Sack / Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? A Partinent Question Nigerian Army Must Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by Omololu001: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
dealslip:

Yawns! Mtschewww So you are still there fighting with your keyboard and mouse. What does an imbecil.e like you have to say but running from pillar to post with no coherent line of thought grasping at straws. If you like cry, you still don't make sense. Bye I have given you enough attention, but I realized its a waste of time as you won't still understand. It is like explaining how the internet works to chicken, where do I even start from. So begone for good with your hideous ugly face.

dumb b!tch you are free to fvck off grin

2 Likes

Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
dealslip:

Yawns! Mtschewww So you are still there fighting with your keyboard and mouse. What does an imbecil.e like you have to say but running from pillar to post with no coherent line of thought grasping at straws. If you like cry, you still don't make sense. Bye I have given you enough attention, but I realized its a waste of time as you won't still understand. It is like explaining how the internet works to chicken, where do I even start from. So begone for good with your hideous ugly face.

thank God you wanna stop,almost everyone is tired of the nonsense you have been writing
Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by dealslip(f): 11:41am On Mar 31, 2018
BabaOwen:
thank God you wanna stop,almost everyone is tired of the nonsense you have been writing
and who the hell are you and who are the almost everyone? the demons in your head? Be there interchanging monikers pretending you know what you are saying. The last time I checked, I didnt quote you nor your alternate moniker, you guys came quoting me, so you have the right to stop quoting me. oaf
Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
dealslip:

and who the hell are you and who are the almost everyone? the demons in your head? Be there interchanging monikers pretending you know what you are saying. The last time I checked, I didnt quote you nor your alternate moniker, you guys came quoting me, so you have the right to stop quoting me. oaf
you no get sense,so nah me be the guy wey u dey follow talk rubbish since grin

I'm omololu, and I'm also captainstep grin
Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
Omololu001:
you and the op mumu,those private are well trained than the Fulani militias,they must have been caught unaware.

For a regular infantry soldier,they accept 18years and above, so they are not kids and they can be sent to war

Before u speak trash, can u compare the technical war experience of a private to a terrorist who had been fighting all his life time
Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
dealslip:

Did you read were they said this guys only passed out in August 2017. What stupid training are you talking about. How can only privates be by their own. Privates are paired with senior officers most times in a ratio of 4 experienced officer to one private. Have you seen the Fulani guy reassembling the AK47 in a few minutes, even the police were astonished. You sit down there and talk about training, it not your fault, none of them is your relative. You think militias are just idiots who just stumbled on guns. Comparing privates to militia. They are mostly mercenaries who are paid to help pull down even legitimate governments. Abeg no let me vex for you.

God bless you for this. The guy don't actually knows what he's saying

1 Like

Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by dealslip(f): 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
BabaOwen:
you no get sense,so nah me be the guy wey u dey follow talk rubbish since grin

I'm omololu, and I'm also captainstep grin
now who the hell is this idiot
Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by dealslip(f): 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Before u speak trash, can u compare the technical war experience of a private to a terrorist who had been fighting all his life time
thank God you observed our arguments, I was almost giving up till you came. Without the technicalities, common sense should have told them privates can not handle such battles all by themselves. Thanks for helping me teach them some common sense

1 Like

Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by dealslip(f): 12:02am On Apr 01, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

God bless you too, I realised though late that I was conversing with an unintelligent person so I stopped arguing with him. i am still trying to understand the training that these privates were given to warrant them facing well equipped militias without seniors because the casualties were those young privates not a single sergent. If na by 6 months training in NDA, BH would have been a thing of the past. To imagine those boys were only admitted last year. I guess the NA is actually stretched thin at the moment.
Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by Omololu001: 12:48am On Apr 01, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

what fact do you have that those militia were not recruited last month?
Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by Omololu001: 12:49am On Apr 01, 2018
dealslip:

God bless you too, I realised though late that I was conversing with an unintelligent person so I stopped arguing with him. i am still trying to understand the training that these privates were given to warrant them facing well equipped militias without seniors because the casualties were those young privates not a single sergent. If na by 6 months training in NDA, BH would have been a thing of the past. To imagine those boys were only admitted last year. I guess the NA is actually stretched thin at the moment.
stupid biitchh,militias with ak-47 are well equipped grin
Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by Omololu001: 12:50am On Apr 01, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

dey lick girl yansh for there grin
Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by Omololu001: 12:51am On Apr 01, 2018
dealslip:

thank God you observed our arguments, I was almost giving up till you came. Without the technicalities, common sense should have told them privates can not handle such battles all by themselves. Thanks for helping me teach them some common sense
dumb girl,so you need someone to support you grin
Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 01, 2018
dealslip:

now who the hell is this idiot
tongue

Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by gidgiddy: 8:06am On Apr 01, 2018
Although I was raised not to rejoice at the death of others, I have to admit that I didn't lose a second of my sleep at the death of 11 Python dancers

May be its they wake up call they need to realise that "soldiering" is not about shooting unarmed protesters such as IPOB

THE DEATH OF PYTHON DANCERS MEANS NOTHING TO ME
Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2018
G
Omololu001:
dey lick girl yansh for there grin

Make I lick am, as far e dey sweet me grin tongue
Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by Omololu001: 10:00am On Apr 01, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
G

Make I lick am, as far e dey sweet me grin tongue
smiley
Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by dealslip(f): 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
Omololu001:
stupid biitchh,militias with ak-47 are well equipped grin
Yawns
Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by dealslip(f): 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
BabaOwen:
tongue
Yawns
Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by dealslip(f): 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
Omololu001:
dumb girl,so you need someone to support you grin

How did I get involved with this kindergarten
Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by Omololu001: 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
dealslip:

How did I get involved with this kindergarten
yawns

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. / Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body / Pdp Primaries: Jonathan’ll Do Well – Obasanjo !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.