Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,731 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. (2736 Views)

Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO / Cattle Ranching: Nigeria Should Learn From Ghana – MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by referendum01(m): 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
Dear Southerners, how are you preparing for the doom that is ahead? If you are still in doubt, what happened in Afghanistan might happen in Nigeria.

The Boko Haram members who claim to be repenting are being reintegrated into the Army with even much more stronger training. This was the same pattern in Afghanistan, today they have overrun the country and the Talibans are now in charge.

The fulanis are up to something in Nigeria, which is to conquer the nation and take over and then declear Nigeria an Islamic state and everyone will be forced to live according to Islamic laws or die.

I'm sure you heard how a whole NDA was invaded days ago and some officers of christian stock killed without any arrest till this moment.

Southerners, if you like prepare. If you like take things with the seriousness they require. If you like keep fighting yourselves on Nairaland.

But so it doesn't seem like you were not told before hand. Get ready for what is to come. It will be more bloody than you can imagine. Many of you don't even have common cutlass in your houses let alone gun. Yet you trivialize every pinch of information.

May God help Southern Nigeria.
May God help IBO and Yoruba to love themselves as brothers and come together in earliest in readiness for the dooms day.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by modsfucker: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
referendum01:
Dear Southerners, how are you preparing for the doom that is ahead? If you are still in doubt, what happened in Afghanistan might happen in Nigeria.

The Boko Haram members who claim to be repenting are being reintegrated into the Army with even much more stronger training. This was the same pattern in Afghanistan, today they have overrun the country and the Talibans are now in charge.

The fulanis are up to something in Nigeria, which is to conquer the nation and take over and then declear Nigeria an Islamic state and everyone will be forced to live according to Islamic laws or die.

I'm sure you heard how a whole NDA was invaded days ago and some officers of christian stock killed without any arrest till this moment.

Southerners, if you like prepare. If you like take things with the seriousness they require. If you like keep fighting yourselves on Nairaland.

But so it doesn't seem like you were not told before hand. Get ready for what is to come. It will be more bloody than you can imagine. Many of you don't even have common cutlass in your houses let alone gun. Yet you trivialize every pinch of information.

May God help Southern Nigeria.
May God help IBO and Yoruba to love themselves as brothers and come together in earliest in readiness for the dooms day.

And what preparation do you think should be done?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Pierocash(m): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
They can overrun north ,not south.

The guns in the East and that of the Niger Delta is far more than what they wield in the North.

They can become the head of the military for all I care,worst come to worst,war will breakout which will inturn break the country. But quote me,Islamists can never turn Nigeria to an Islamic Emirate ,this is a dream they will never wake to realise

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Turn Nigeria into an Emirate? Nigerian Christians wey stubborn pass devil. Impossible.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
We should set up militia groups with intensive training.
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by amc: 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
So what have they been waiting for all these years?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by KillMNKnow(f): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
This one thinks guns win wars grin

Pierocash:

The guns in the East and that of the Niger Delta is far more than what they wield in the North.

They can become the head of the military for all I care,worst come to worst,war will breakout which will inturn break the country. But quote me,Islamists can never turn Nigeria to an Islamic Emirate ,this is a dream they will never wake to realise

2 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by KillMNKnow(f): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
kmcutez:
Turn Nigeria into an Emirate? Nigerian Christians wey stubborn pass devil. Impossible.
Usman Dan fodio turned half of them

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by KillMNKnow(f): 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
Allahu Akbar
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Pierocash(m): 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
KillMNKnow:

this one thinks wars are won with cutlass

14 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Felimax(m): 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
The beasts of the South are not sleeping! They are actually praying for that day to come. You will think i am joking.
In the south we don't speak one language, The south is just too sophisticated for such nonsense. There is a line the south is waiting for them to cross and they have refused to cross it till now.
I have said enough.

16 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Abohboy: 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
This October ENDSARS Part 2 will begin again in the south but it will soon erupt across the country even those in the north will join the protest everyone needs to start stocking up food in their homes because Nigeria's economy is going to be shutdown for 2 weeks until Buhari steps down there may be bloodshed but i'm sure in the end we will get what we're looking for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Felimax(m): 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
Pierocash:

Well said!

2 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by limeta(f): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by amc: 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
Abohboy:
This October ENDSARS Part 2 will begin again in the south but it will soon erupt across the country even those in the north will join the protest everyone needs to start stocking up food in their homes because Nigeria's economy is going to be shutdown for 2 weeks until Buhari steps down there may be bloodshed but[b] i'm sure in the end we will get what we're looking for[/b].

SARS has been disbanded. What else were you looking for?

And you better get used to the fact that only an act of God or elections in 2023 can remove Buhari. Don't stress or waste your life waiting for something that won't happen.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by limeta(f): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
kmcutez:

Dey lie to your self there
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by limeta(f): 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
Felimax:
The beasts of the South are not sleeping! They are actually praying for that day to come. You will think i am joking.
In the south we don't speak one language, The south is just too sophisticated for such nonsense. There is a line the south is waiting for them to cross and they have refused to cross it till now.
I have said enough.

Which line i beg
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Abohboy: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
amc:

SARS has been disbanded. What else were you looking for?

And you better get used to the fact that only an act of God or elections in 2023 can remove Buhari. Don't stress or waste your life waiting for something that won't happen.

The mission won't be ENDSARS anymore the mission will be for good governance but it will start in a manner very similar to ENDSARS which is why I fashioned my statement in that same manner. Who needs an act of God when you have the power of the people? You think the military of 200 000 can hold back 200 million people? If we want we can even infiltrate the army and make sure they're on our side during the protests. Buhari will not stand as leader till 2023 and if he does stand as leader it will be ceremonial and with no physical power over anything or anybody within Nigeria
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by after4: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
This one think sey nah pesin wey first start fight dey win fight

KillMNKnow:

Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Felimax(m): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
limeta:

Which line i beg

I have said enough! They know the line.
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Mangekyo: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
it's funny how you guys actually underestimate south. I'm not scared about anything. if what happened in afgan is gonna happen, then it's gonna be in the north. South will never agree to be in some emirate states lol

[img]https://media./images/7d83f567804beb2d6c174f09f7302225/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by truthfulperson: 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
The south west is the problem of the south,

6 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Kaybenny(m): 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
Felimax:
I have said enough.

You're a good observer
We are watching from afar

2 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by techwaya: 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
How prepared is the south for invasion?
I would say just 15% and this can only be found amongst Igbos and ijaws,the rest would be ran over, imagine if Boko with sophisticated machine guns and grenades invades southwest today i can bet you 90% of the populace do not have the guts to face them they will run for their lives..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by amc: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
Abohboy:

The mission won't be ENDSARS anymore the mission will be for good governance but it will start in a manner very similar to ENDSARS which is why I fashioned my statement in that same manner. Who needs an act of God when you have the power of the people? You think the military of 200 000 can hold back 200 million people? If we want we can even infiltrate the army and make sure they're on our side during the protests. Buhari will not stand as leader till 2023 and if he does stand as leader it will be ceremonial and with no physical power over anything or anybody within Nigeria

I can tell you for free that not all 200m Nigerians will support your agenda. The 15 million people who voted for him and those who didn't but who support democracy would not standby and allow you remove a sitting President illegally.

Again, take it to the bank. Buhari will complete his tenure unless by an act of God. Some of you guys need to spend your time and energy on preparing for 2023. Don't miss another opportunity to vote in your kind of person.

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Felimax(m): 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kaybenny:

You're a good observer
We are watching from afar

What some people don't know is that the beginning of this administration failure started from the south and there is a voice the north always don't want to hear, yes the voice is silent now but for a while. Soon and very soon... I laff!

4 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
The activities happening has become an eye opener to everyone (Southerners) especially the recent incident @Afghanistan..

Op read my lips. 'the south can never and will Never become an Emirate! It's unrealistic ! Dream !

It's Left for Igbos and Yorubas to decide .

2 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Queenslander(f): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
Please,.
You guys should stop scaring us,. With all these ridiculous threads,.. angry angry
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by techWriter1: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
this two says battles not triumphed with machete
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Abohboy: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
amc:

I can tell you for free that not all 200m Nigerians will support your agenda. The 15 million people who voted for him and those who didn't but who support democracy would not standby and allow you remove a sitting President illegally.

Again, take it to the bank. Buhari will complete his tenure unless by an act of God. Some of you guys need to spend your time and energy on preparing for 2023. Don't miss another opportunity to vote in your kind of person.

Who says we can't do both/ Prepare a new party for the people and protest against the government i'm certainly doing both and it's working just fine on my part
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by CodeTemplar: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
Pierocash:

The guns in south are few and only few area-fathers rent out these guns again and again thereby giving you the impression that there are many guns.
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. by Pierocash(m): 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
CodeTemplar:

The guns in south are few and only few area-fathers rent out these guns again and again thereby giving you the impression that there are many guns.

come to enugu and see guns in open display ,it is a warehouse,abi nah Niger Delta militants own you wan talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! / There Is A National Security Breach Happening And Nigerian's Dont Seem To Care. / IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.