Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) (64309 Views)

El Chapo's Cartel Tortures And Publicly Hangs 2 Rival Gang Members In Mexico / Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by OSUigbo: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2018
taylor89:
Mumu flyers

Proudly victorious king

Adventurers are supreme fuckkkkkk BST's

Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by coputa(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad þhose peeps aren't blind.At the entrance of every school, u are welcome with a signboard SAY NO TO CULTISM.Ur parents struggle to send u to school with their prayer/garri,only for useless ones to dey bounce up and down like headless goat.Spit
my guy I don't really understand,can't our government do something about this rubbish.
Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by Pinkyposh(f): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2018
Ehya......he died
cheesy cheesy
Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by oglas(m): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2018
Clerverly:
Na wah for these High Lubbers!

RB all dis HL matta don pass becareful o

Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by pedrilo: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2018
Imagine the kind of youths that wants to become leaders of tomoro.
Look at yahaha bello in kogi.
I sorry for Africa
Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by noona(f): 10:19am On Mar 30, 2018
hmmmm!!!
Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2018
I see why they say coconut head,look closely it does look like a coconut split open.
Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:21am On Mar 30, 2018
And u use d pic dey promote ur ST media undecided
Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by Divay22(f): 10:21am On Mar 30, 2018
No regard for human life again shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by Nwaotu10(m): 10:21am On Mar 30, 2018
Clerverly:
Na wah for these High Lubbers!
Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by BoiRate(m): 10:21am On Mar 30, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Two students have now been killed following a cult clash at the Delta State Polytechnic in Otefe-Oghara. After the killing of one HND II student few days ago due to cult clash, another student was said to have been gruesomely killed yesterday owing to activities of cultism..

The cult clash is reported to be between Aiye confraternity and Eiye confraternity who have battled for some time now to show their supremacy.

The deceased was reportedly attacked by rival cultists who used cutlass to chop off his hand while he was trying to fight them. They also used cutlass to open an area of his head which made his brain exposed as he died right on the spot.

According to reports, a curfew has been declared by the school authorities via the Nigeria Police force on Thursday the 29th of March. If any student is found outside the school premises after 7pm he/she will be arrested.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/aiye-v-eiye-confraternity-student-killed-following-another-cult-in-delta-university-graphic-photos.html

Go to school, they went for another thing, no be say u get odeshi, no be say u de disappear at anytime. Notin notin. If you want to do something do it to the last.�����������

Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by aniweta12(m): 10:21am On Mar 30, 2018
Too bad.
Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by nkpommpko(m): 10:22am On Mar 30, 2018
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///IeJCGIuWJoUA5vPUPqUYcT sell your used properties cars anything in Abuja. Make it cheap, garage sales Abuja. Link up and sell.
Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by babaajanaku1: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2018
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by Baba Ajanaku. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: 07010838255. On Facebook by clicking this link https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks or email us on templeofwealth1@gmail.com....
come today with your problems and get your solution within 3 days...
Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by Redhot111(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2018
A simple miscarriage by the mum abt 5 months b4 his birth would hv save us saved us from reading this today. Well devil don chop this one.

Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by jnfoage: 10:24am On Mar 30, 2018
taylor89:

I've one wish for all ye BMC

May the good Lord take control of your lives the exact way Buhari is taking the wheels of this nation

Say Amen to that bro
I say amen.
But in your case as well as other wailing babies, may God take control of your lives the way Jonathan took the wheels of this nation.

I should expect a resounding amen from you.

Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2018
coputa:
my guy I don't really understand,can't our government do something about this rubbish.
We don't have to blame government on every evil. I don't believe they force anybody to join cult.Some of these peeps just want to belong,80% of those GOATS/NFA are from poor background. U can easily identify dem

Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by skimmy005: 10:29am On Mar 30, 2018
taylor89:
Mumu flyers

Proudly victorious king

hide ur face guy if u no be bucket, fineboys taking over
Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by northvietnam(m): 10:32am On Mar 30, 2018
taylor89:
Mumu flyers

Proudly victorious king

At ur Age u still dey form VIKI...
men dey husstle RB ur dey show ya self...

shame ....

shame....

shame....

Norsemen by Poo hole

Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by northvietnam(m): 10:33am On Mar 30, 2018
skimmy005:
hide ur face guy if u no be bucket, fineboys taking over

Alorami...

Hide ur face...
Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by ojuikwu: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2018
77 dey clear road, krf dey ur back
Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 10:37am On Mar 30, 2018
Incomplete brain surgery shocked

Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by ojuikwu: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2018
ojuikwu:
77 dey clear road, krf dey ur back
s M always dey lakolako them no dey break
Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 10:42am On Mar 30, 2018
“The cult clash is reported to be between Aiye confraternity and Eiye confraternity who have battled for some time now to show their supremacy”
Supremacy over what?
If it entails killing someone to gage supremacy then that’s failure right there

Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by Deo1986(m): 10:50am On Mar 30, 2018
taylor89:
Mumu flyers

Proudly victorious king

The only game that conqered 3 state in Nigeria!

Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 30, 2018
Youths in Nigeria destroying themselves in the name of cultism

Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by deolurexy1(m): 11:04am On Mar 30, 2018
The cutlass go sharp gan, nice job

Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 11:08am On Mar 30, 2018
taylor89:
Mumu flyers

Proudly victorious king

which language is dis?

Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 11:19am On Mar 30, 2018
sad
babaajanaku1:
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by Baba Ajanaku. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: 07010838255. On Facebook by clicking this link https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks or email us on templeofwealth1@gmail.com....
babaajanaku1:

can u tell me my real name here? if u can,100k in ur acc sharp sharp.oya

Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by abeliver: 11:22am On Mar 30, 2018
another Idiot has left the world...
million of them to follow...

Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by ochardbaby(m): 11:34am On Mar 30, 2018
Our roads Death traps
Our Hospitals Death rooms
Our Motuary -: Dustbins

God sorry for us now,na beg we dae beg.

Re: Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) by klax(m): 11:35am On Mar 30, 2018
Later they will be blaming Buhari when they finish studies and nemesis chase away favour from their way and find no one to employ them.

No need telling you guys to stop cultism keep it up nothing anyone do under the sun without payback it may be sooner or later.

Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) / Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) / Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting