Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Beautiful Lady Allegedly Burnt To Death By Boyfriend’s Brother In Benin | Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beautiful Lady Allegedly Burnt To Death By Boyfriend’s Brother In Benin | Photos (620 Views)

Man Strips Naked, Fights An FRSC Officer In Benin (Photos, Video) / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video / Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Allegedly Burnt To Death By Boyfriend’s Brother In Benin | Photos by naijanewsmag: 8:45am On Mar 30, 2018
Ebor Lovina, Nigerian lady who reportedly turned down the sex advances of her boyfriend’s brother, met her untimely death as it was gathered that the man burnt her to death in Benin.

According to a friend who penned down a tribute and also disclosed what happened, the incident happened two weeks ago, however the lady died yesterday. Here’s what Feh Mee wrote;

She refused to sleep with her boyfriend’s elder brother so he burnt her alive, the guy set her ablaze two weeks ago, she died this morning, she struggled to stay alive for good two weeks.

Have always knew how to stay happy no matter what but the news of your death has made me the saddest person on earth….

The way you used to mention my name keeps ringing in my head (femi femo). Dear lord pls keep her in your bossom. Crying is now like laughter to me. I nor go fit bear this one naaaaah. RIP Ebor Lovina.

http://www.naijanewsmag.com/2018/03/beautiful-lady-allegedly-burnt-to-death.html

(1) (Reply)

Sars Officials Caught On Camera Extorting Money From Group Of Bloggers In Imo / London Murder Rate Higher Than New York’s In 2018 / PHOTOS: One Feared Dead As Explosion Destroys Storey Building In Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.