Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:47 PM

''nobody Can Stop Me From Singing, Acting'' - Actress, Adesua Etomi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''nobody Can Stop Me From Singing, Acting'' - Actress, Adesua Etomi (620 Views)

Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''nobody Can Stop Me From Singing, Acting'' - Actress, Adesua Etomi by kidap: 8:53am On Mar 30, 2018
Adesua Etomi who was recently a guest at the ongoing reality TV show, Big Brother Naija, where she spoke on how she is able to manage her way through it all both as a wife, career woman and all.

According to her, “I have a very small circle and they are very important to me that they tell me whenever I go wrong. I love God because he alone has been my guidance. You can’t please everybody. There is nobody in this world that can stop me from acting and singing. My work comes first then my family but I pray a lot because it’s so easy to get lost and that will not be nice at all.”

On whether she will be doing a duet with her hubby Banky W, she said, “I have love music for a long time but what had stopped me for long was the fact that I felt I was not doing it right. I might be doing a duet with Banky W soon, whether or not with Banky but I am going to do something music wise soon.”

She further stressed that one of the biggest achievement in her life is the fact that she was able to marry the love of her life.

http://news.nollyzone.com/nobody-can-stop-singing-acting-actress-adesua-etomi/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: ''nobody Can Stop Me From Singing, Acting'' - Actress, Adesua Etomi by sinaj(f): 8:58am On Mar 30, 2018
My work comes first then my family
Hehehe lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Acting nd singing?
Bera ask Tonto, Genevieve, Omotola nd co watsup sad
Re: ''nobody Can Stop Me From Singing, Acting'' - Actress, Adesua Etomi by Awaitingkopa(f): 9:02am On Mar 30, 2018
She too talk.. Kilode
Re: ''nobody Can Stop Me From Singing, Acting'' - Actress, Adesua Etomi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:03am On Mar 30, 2018
Keep singing and acting lady Etomi. Nobody can stop your shine!
Re: ''nobody Can Stop Me From Singing, Acting'' - Actress, Adesua Etomi by Maria100(f): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2018
one word; Beaury
Re: ''nobody Can Stop Me From Singing, Acting'' - Actress, Adesua Etomi by OKorowanta: 9:19am On Mar 30, 2018
sinaj:
My work comes first then my family
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Acting nd singing?
Bera ask Tonto, Genevieve, Omotola nd co watsup sad

You dey mind am.
I av listened to her sing and she's not striking any note with aplomb dat will make u confess dis bae will go places music wise.
If acting no reach u,kuku dey sell akara for junction if u are looking for two bizness at all cost.
Re: ''nobody Can Stop Me From Singing, Acting'' - Actress, Adesua Etomi by krissconnect(m): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2018
I'm sorry, but that might jeopardise your marriage dear. The chance of such happening is on a scale of 90/100 compared to when you're off the media. Ask tiwa savage and tontolet
Re: ''nobody Can Stop Me From Singing, Acting'' - Actress, Adesua Etomi by jbaby265(f): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2018
your work and career comes first before your family hmmmmm
whatever sail your boat thou
Re: ''nobody Can Stop Me From Singing, Acting'' - Actress, Adesua Etomi by sinaj(f): 9:24am On Mar 30, 2018
OKorowanta:

You dey mind am.
I av listened to her sing and she's not striking any note with aplomb dat will make u confess dis bae will go places music wise.
They can never be like Jennifer Lopez.

she will just end up wasting Banky's money coz her last duet with Banky was just as if they were having choir rehearsal on stage sad

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Buys A Hotel In Ibiza By Cherry / #bbnaija : Ceec Becomes The First Bbnaija Housemate In History To Trend Worldwid / Pastor Ifeanyi Adefarasin speaks on contentment in a time when it is needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.