Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo (12066 Views)

As Vice President You Can’t Waive Your Immunity, Lawyer Tells Osinbajo / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration / Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by humilitypays(m): 11:53am On Mar 30, 2018
It hurts to see able bodied Yoruba youths supporting and defending their corrupt leaders and politicians in APC, PDP, etc.

This is a sign that Nigeria has no future cry

The problem Igbos have with Yorubas is Yoruba people injustice, lying for national political favor, national political betrayal and heartless nepotism and hypocrisy.

Call a spade a spade and let the truth prevail!

All past and present Nigerian leaders and politicians are failures, looters and corruption personified irrespective of their tribe, religion or party.

But amongst them, some stand tall and if Nigeria were to be a united nation with sane citizens that reason like human beings, these politicians deserve to be hanged at the national stadium for destroying Nigeria, and they are:

1. Abacha (he needs to be exhumed and hanged again)
2. IBB
3. Buhari
4. OBJ
5. Jerry Gana
6. Danjuma
7. Nnamdi Azikiwe (he needs to be exhumed and hanged)
8. Arthur Nzeribe
9. Tinubu
10. Ikedi Ohakim
11. Tony Anenih
12. Adams Oshiomhole
13. Rotimi Amaechi
14. T. A Orji
15. David Mark
16. El Rufai
17. Goodluck Jonathan for being a coward & lilylivered
18. Yemi Osinbajo for being the most dishonest and hypocritical VP
19. Ayim Pius Ayim

The only few worthy Nigerian politicians and office holders who deserve little commendation are:

1. Late Musa Yaradua.

2. Chukwuma Soludo former CBN governor

3. Prof. Wole Soyinka even though he is not a politician and held no political office, he is a highly revered man of honor.

4. Late Gani Fayemi; he deserved to be Nigeria's president.

5. Chief Emeka Anyaoku deserved to lead Nigeria.

6. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi former CBN governor, his only shortcoming is religious bigotry

7. Prof. Pat Utomi

8. Mr Adesina former Agric Minister and President of ADB

Etc i cant remember now....

Others deserve to be jailed at Guatemala Bay for life angry angry

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Buffalowings3(m): 11:54am On Mar 30, 2018
fk001:
They have already named some of the looters and it is still counting

The list is just endless

And how many are in prison serving time for the crimes cool
Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Cooly100: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2018
fk001:

Stop wailing lad...

Now go home and take a nap. cheesy

PMB till 2023

Nope PMB till 2084... wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by GavelSlam: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2018
So what was the apology for ?

OK PDP you never thief before .

Satisfied?
Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Vested(m): 11:54am On Mar 30, 2018
"PDP remains the only party in our modern democracy that have tried its members for corruption charges."

This is my favourite quote in the whole article.

Funny enough, this is very true although we understand that some were for political rearrangements. However, who cares? At least, they prosecuted and convicted their own members.

Name one APC member who is in the process of prosecution, talk less of conviction.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by kanubiafra: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2018
RULING PARTY IN OPPOSITION. FUNDED WITH STOLEN FUNDS FROM OPPOSITION. RUN ON LIES AND PROPAGANDA. IS THAT ONE A PARTY?

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by duni04(m): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2018
I'm sure thievery and looting have blocked the ears of those PDP criminals because Osibanjo clearly mentioned the Ali baba of the PDP, the king of thieves himself, Jonathan.
Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by salbis(m): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2018
kk
Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by duni04(m): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
Vested:
"PDP remains the only party in our modern democracy that have tried its members for corruption charges."

Funny enough, this is very true although we understand that some were for political rearrangements. However, who cares? At least, they prosecuted and convicted their own members.

Name one APC member who is in the process of prosecution, talk less of conviction.

Orji Uzor Kalu

Bukola Saraki

Musliu Obanikoro

Adebayo Akaka

Muiz Banire
Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by jayson87: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
Dear Osinbajo

In the spirit of Good Friday, the holy year of our lord. Please shame the devil and name the looters and show your evidences.

We beg you with the God you claim you serve

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
[quote author=fk001 post=66284228]

Stop wailing lad...

PMB till 2023
Don't know wah is wrong with ppl like u? U don't seem to care about d suffering masses instead u here campaigning for a brain dead cow dah does not give two bleeps about dumb niggas like u

Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Angelawhite(m): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
fk001:

Stop wailing lad...

PMB till 2023

hahahahah.. are you short of words? cheesy
Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Hotzone(m): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
Cooly100:

Please refresh our memory with those names, or shut it forever.
Naija na marathon race, pursuing and being pursued!!!!
Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by figment232(m): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
fk001:

The list is just endless
Name them with proof or remain quiet forever.
Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by demjohn(m): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Osinbanjo is a disgrace to Christianity.
Osinbanjo is a fool.
Osinbanjo is an ass-licker,
Osinbanjo is just like Awolowo.

I guess you are #mad* because if not you wouldn't have mention his name because he's not your father's age mate and I wonder how igbo people respect their fathers..... what you never witness don't talk about it.... you are norm skull
Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by deantimes(m): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
duni04:

Orji Uzor Kalu

Bukola Saraki

Musliu Obanikoro

Adebayo Akaka

Muiz Banire

Oga majority of those people you mentioned ran into APC to stall their trials and since they decamped nothing serious has been heard of their case again.
Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by duni04(m): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
deantimes:

Oga majority of those people you mentioned ran into APC to stall their trials and since they decamped nothing serious has been heard of their case again.
Bros we can go on and one with this. I can post links on the progress of each of those cases in court. The truth is that most of you people who type here are just stupid children that love to rant ignorantly. You don't know anything and always insist on imposing your ignorance on others. There are many more APC members nationwide under trial for corruption. If you had any sense you would spend less time trying to impose your ignorance on others as fact.
Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Ahmeduana(m): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
fk001:

The EFCC are still working don't be faster than your shadow
WHEN YOUR EFCC USE 20YEARS TO PRACTICE MADNESS, IS HE GOING TO DISPLAY THE MADNESS? when if efcc use a whole good 3years to investigate corruption cases when are they going to prosecutes there alleged culprits?
Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by arsenal33: 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
HE CANNOT NAME ALL OF YOU.

THAT WILL TAKE TOO LONG
Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by duni04(m): 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
jayson87:
Dear Osinbajo

In the spirit of Good Friday, the holy year of our lord. Please shame the devil and name the looters and show your evidences.

We beg you with the God you claim you serve
I don't know if you're hard of hearing or maybe you can't read like those PDP people, but Osinbajo already mentioned Jonathan as the major culprit in the looting.
Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by kristisking(m): 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
I am really really baffled for what some people have reduced Christianity to. Calling this man a pastor sometimes annoys me having seen and heard the way this man openly derails from the path of righteousness. I am not judging him since judgement belongs to God but his actions since he joined this government are unbecoming of him as a man of God. What kind of examples is he setting? He tells too much lies sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by newbornmacho(m): 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by jayson87: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
duni04:

I don't know if you're hard of hearing or maybe you can't read like those PDP people, but Osinbajo already mentioned Jonathan as the major culprit in the looting.
Jonathan as major culprit, then Jonathan dared him to show it to the world. What the heck is he still waiting for
Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by rickyrex(m): 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
fk001:

The list is just endless
I was expecting you to name them. And if u fail to mention amechi thunder go follow you
Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by deantimes(m): 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
duni04:

Bros we can go on and one with this. I can post links on the progress of each of those cases in court. The truth is that most of you people who type here are just stupid children that love to rant ignorantly. You don't know anything and always insist on imposing your ignorance on others. There are many more APC members nationwide under trial for corruption. If you had any sense you would spend less time trying to impose your ignorance on others as fact.

When a dundard head refuses to table his evidence of blabbing, then I can't stoop so low to banter words with the inconsequential bastard.

Kids are known for insults why trying to buttress their useless point.

The best answer fools like this is silence.

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by duni04(m): 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
jayson87:
Jonathan as major culprit, then Jonathan dared him to show it to the world. What the heck is he still waiting for
Show what to the world for christs sake? What kind of afternoon foolishness is this? Osinbajo recently highlighted how Bullion vans were used to cart money from the CBN to the private residence of Jonathan. Several court cases have already implicated Jonathan. Sambo Dasukis court case mentioned Jonathan as the person who authorised illegal payments to the PDP. Olisa Methus court case listed Jonathan as a witness to testify (which he shamelessly turned down), the court case Involving his domestic servant also mentioned Jonathan as the one who authorised suitcases filled with cash to be kept in his private residence. What more foolish proof are you talking about Mr PDP??
Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by duni04(m): 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
deantimes:

When a dundard head refuses to table his evidence of blabbing, then I can't stoop so low to banter words with the inconsequential bastard.

Kids are known for insults why trying to buttress their useless point.

The best answer fools like this is silence.
Thanks for finally shutting up and refraining from imposing your stupid ignorance on others. Highly appreciated.
Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by jayson87: 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
duni04:

Show what to the world for christs sake? What kind of afternoon foolishness is this? Osinbajo recently highlighted how Bullion vans were used to cart money from the CBN to the private residence of Jonathan. Several court cases have already implicated Jonathan. Sambo Dasukis court case mentioned Jonathan as the person who authorised illegal payments to the PDP. Olisa Methus court case listed Jonathan as a witness to testify (which he shamelessly turned down), the court case I coming his domestic side also mentioned Jonathan as the one who authorised suitcases filled with cash to be kept in his private residence. What more foolish proof are you talking about Mr PDP??
oooo lawd are people this gullible, how bullion vans for real. Damn! Don't mention me again. Your IQ is not encouraging for a discourse. Am sorry
Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Oblang(m): 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
Vested:

Saraki..
Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
fk001:

The list is just endless
pls name one person they named or quit nairaland
Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by duni04(m): 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
jayson87:
oooo lawd are people this gullible, how bullion vans for real. Damn! Don't mention me again. Your IQ is not encouraging for a discourse. Am sorry
Very typical! They spew thrash with no evidence, you counter them with facts, then the only thing they can do is run into their caves and shut their dirty ignorant mouths.
And yes billion vans!
In the EFCCs court case Involving Fayose and Obanikoro, evidence was presented indicating that bullion vans were used to cart money from the Airport in Akure to Ado Ekiti. If an ordinary minister under Jonathan was using bullion vans to steal money, i don't understand why it's hard for you to believe the Ali baba of the PDP himself, Jonathan, was using bullion vans to steal.
Finally Oga please stop spewing nonsense. Thanks
Re: Keep Quiet If You Can’t Name Looters, PDP Tells Osinbajo by jayson87: 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
duni04:

Very typical! They spew thrash with no evidence, you counter them with facts, then the only thing they can do is run into their caves and shut their dirty ignorant mouths.
And yes billion vans!
In the EFCCs court case Involving Fayose and Obanikoro, evidence was presented indicating that bullion vans were used to cart money from the Airport in Akure to Ado Ekiti. If an ordinary minister under Jonathan was using bullion vans to steal money, i don't understand why it's hard for you to believe the Ali baba of the PDP himself, Jonathan, was using bullion vans to steal.
Finally Oga please stop spewing nonsense. Thanks
Very Low IQ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Warned To Stay Away From Bauchi Politics / Sanwo-olu Gives Stewardship, Lists Achievement In 100 Days (details) / Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.