Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti (12070 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools / I Work From Home To Manage Cost Of Governance - Governor Alex Otti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by Thonyb2: 9:41am On Oct 30, 2023
Governor Alex Otti of Abia State on Sunday said that his administration initiated measures to cut down the cost of governance to the barest minimum and save money.

Otti made this known at his monthly media interactive session held at the Government House, Umuahia.

According to the governor, the money saved from frivolous spending by past administrations had made it possible for his government to pay salaries and pensions and also mobilise contractors to site for the ongoing major developmental projects.

“We have been able to save money from FAAC by stopping frivolous expenses such as paying a certain amount of money to ‘stakeholders’.

“In the new Abia, if you want to get money, then you have to work and earn money,” Otti said.

Otti said that the present administration was focused on financial reengineering to ensure that the resources of the state were properly handled by professionals for best results.

The governor assured the people of the state that their money is in safe hands.

https://.ng/2023/10/30/abia-were-cutting-down-cost-of-governance-gov-otti/

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by Zionmdde: 9:45am On Oct 30, 2023
Thunder will still find those who worked to deny abia state of a good governor like Otti. Amadioha will still give all of them French kiss

185 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by slivertongue: 9:46am On Oct 30, 2023
character of an OBIDIENT

167 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by successmatters(m): 9:46am On Oct 30, 2023
Good man, not like my governor Dapo Abiodun grin

That man in Ogun can loot for Africa.

126 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by SWaccomodator: 9:46am On Oct 30, 2023
News from this Man they pain APC supporters and people in far away zamfara..

The question is

WHY ?

130 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by SoNature(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2023
Nigeria needs governors like this to start putting the resources of the state into good use. Ride on, Gov. Alex!

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by christejames(m): 10:31am On Oct 30, 2023
Abiodun my governor will leave this group chat

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by nony43(m): 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
Thank you my Gov. whilst at this please close down that Fulani terrorist cattle market at Lokpanta we’re they kidnap road travelers and Absu students, some Mofos here we’re saying on the other thread that IPOB beheaded and killed people in that market. Airheads plenty for this forum they just jump into conclusions.

Anyways Gov Otti should close down that cattle market completely let the Market heads come and sign a security agreement with him.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by WhisperedNoise: 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
This man seems capable. Always in the news for good reasons.

A reference point to other poliTHIEFcians especially Dapo Abiodun.

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by Urheadmaster(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
The steps Bola Ahmed Tinubu failed to take as president select federal republic of Nigeria tongue

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by efeteb: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
grin
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by NWANICHODE: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
C
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by Skillsnigeria: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
Okay
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by nony43(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
Some of you mentioning Gov Dapo Abiodun is he that bad? Anyways I no de out mouth for Wetin no concern me.

6 Likes

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by federal9: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
Some of us don't know how damaged Nigeria is.

I wanted to apply for an international job worldwide, all countries were listed except Nigeria.

I tried another one, no Nigeria. I got an info from a friend that they don't employ Nigerians for that type of Job because of what they read about us on Facebook, social Media and all that.

It's just so saddening.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by HEBEI: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
All of you mentioning governor Dapo Abiodun should take it easy bikonu shocked

Na una vote am shocked shocked shocked

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by ejieddy: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
Zionmdde:
Thunder will still find those who worked to deny abia state of a good governor like Otti. Amadioha will still give all of them French kiss

Bros you harsh o cheesy cheesy grin but I support this prayer but instead of Amadioha, I give them the Angel of death

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by Ceenachi: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehehe

U for no cut cost for barren land.

Dem no dey tell person.

Zombie rest grin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by Franknews1: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
Good one

2 Likes

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by lolaluv1(f): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
Capable leader!
Just like he led Diamond Bank to mega growth...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by wittywriter: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
successmatters:
Good man, not like my governor Dapo Abiodun grin

That man in Ogun can loot for Africa.

Urheadmaster:
The steps Bola Ahmed Tinubu failed to take as president select federal republic of Nigeria tongue

Wittyness.

2 Likes

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by accordadoga29(f): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hehehehe

U for no cut cost for barren land.

Dem no dey tell person.

2 Likes

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by samigben(m): 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
dis 1
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by BigDawsNet: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
Weldone

1 Like

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by soberdrunk(m): 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
I love the fact that this man will teach Nigerians that our Major problem is not "the president" but the governors that collect allocation and do absolutely nothing........ angry

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by Proudlyomonna: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
Nice one.

Deliver the dividends of democracy to the people so urchins can understand that politics goes beyond elections.

God bless and empower You to do the good work of a deligent serviceman to ndi Abia.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by Godstiger(m): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
The seed planted that blossoms

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
Imagine if Nigeria had a governor like Otti as president

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
Good way to go.
Good GOVERNANCE.
👍

A better Nigeria 🇳🇬 is all we want at MANNA.

God bless Abia State.
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

We Rise.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by adesegun121(m): 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ok
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
Godstiger:
The seed planted that blossoms
Gbamsolutely!
Best comment of the thread!!
Stay Bless Tiger!!! 🐅

soberdrunk:
I love the fact that this man will teach Nigerians that our Major problem is not "the president" but the governors that collect allocation and do absolutely nothing........ angry
Truer words have never been spoken.
God bless you for this truth that many have turned a blind eye to.

On a state-by-state basis, in the second quarter of 2023, Delta state received the largest allocation, totalling N102. 79 billion, followed by Akwa Ibom and Rivers states, which received N70. 01 billion and N69. 73 billion, respectively.

Below is the monthly allocation given to every states in Nigeria by the FG (IN BILLIONS!!!)

89 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread / Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... / Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.