Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Why Were Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara Absent At Tinubu's Colloquium? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Were Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara Absent At Tinubu's Colloquium? (20343 Views)

Speaker Dogara Absent As APC NEC Commences / Buhari, Alaafin Of Oyo, Ooni Of Ife, Governors, At Tinubu's Colloquium .PHOTOS / APC Reconciliation: Tinubu In Dilemma Over Grouse With Saraki, Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Were Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara Absent At Tinubu's Colloquium? by CSTR1002: 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
jayson87:
Buhari is attending the first since he became president. So if I may ask to what national interest is Tinubu's colloquium.

A colloquium where how to bring PDP down is the focal point. That was the same colloquium fashola the rocket scientist spoke ill of Jonathan's government.
Fashola has not attended ever since
It is true o. Fashola has no attended it since. cheesy

At least he has proven that his law education at uniben was not a waste.
Re: Why Were Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara Absent At Tinubu's Colloquium? by Throwback: 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
CSTR1002:
It would have been sadder if they had been there.

It would mean that the national assembly of the Nigerian people have been hijacked by a mere regional strong man.

I do not understand why Igbos always fret at the thought of a Yoruba politician being nationally prominent?

Has Tinubu stopped any Igbo politician from being politically relevant outside of his home state?

2 Likes

Re: Why Were Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara Absent At Tinubu's Colloquium? by Holahtunez(m): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
See as saraki dae luk buhari tinubu's face..
Re: Why Were Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara Absent At Tinubu's Colloquium? by begwong: 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
They have other better functions to attend to rather than to be at that HATE SPEECH colloquium cum birthday of Nigerias number one looter!
Re: Why Were Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara Absent At Tinubu's Colloquium? by Morbeta11(m): 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
The event tagged "investing in human capital project...... Lol after Bill Gates's score card.

Re: Why Were Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara Absent At Tinubu's Colloquium? by lagosrd: 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
Omooba77:
I noticed the Senate President Bukola Saraki was not at Bola Ahmed Tinubu's party; though Megida, Gov. Abdulfatai Ahmed of Kwara was viscible.
Why was Saraki not there?

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/263516-oyegun-saraki-dogara-absent-at-tinubu-colloquium.html/amp

Mr use and dump
Re: Why Were Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara Absent At Tinubu's Colloquium? by klax(m): 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
Is it by force for them to be their?

Not only colloquim na colomental or coloworm or colomaggot or coloimbecilles.

Who give a damn
Re: Why Were Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara Absent At Tinubu's Colloquium? by CSTR1002: 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
Throwback:

I do not understand why Igbos always fret at the thought of a Yoruba politician being nationally prominent?

Has Tinubu stopped any Igbo politician from being politically relevant outside of his home state?
You want me to open threads where prominent igbo personalities like ekweremadu was being attacked unjustly by Yoruba low -lives on nairaland ?
Okay, let me ignore that.

Fashola is nationally prominent. I have no problem with him.

Osibanjo is the VP, he is a slowpoke, but he is harmless.

Tinubu on the other hand is a criminal. Just look at how he has conered Lagos into his personal estate.

I don't think any patriot would like to see him in a position of national prominence

In fact, Yorubas should be at the forefront of that given how he has swallowed your commonwealth.
Unless you want to tell me that tinubu installing his crooked boys at the federal level will put money in your pocket.
Re: Why Were Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara Absent At Tinubu's Colloquium? by osazeeblue01: 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
They where busy with other engagement.
Everybody can't be there and those that attended were less busy
Re: Why Were Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara Absent At Tinubu's Colloquium? by obasidon1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
Dr Bukola Saraki is busy with State affairs, busy on how to move the nation forward while Buhari and Osinbajo have nothing to do than attend events and marriage ceremonies

May God bless the most Distinguished Senator Bukola Saraki
Yes Saraki is a political demagogue
Re: Why Were Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara Absent At Tinubu's Colloquium? by bakaredc: 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
Sadly i find it hard to believe that some of you think Tinubu has cornered Lagos State, Lagosians voting for only one party in governorship elections is about performance and not sentiments, Be sincere with urself, look at the "work rate" and intelligence of all lagos state governors since 1999. Lagosians vote for performance.So if one party can provide that, then why look outside like a promiscuos wife or husband who wont appreciate the Gift at her/his disposal
CSTR1002:

You want me to open threads where prominent igbo personalities like ekweremadu was being attacked unjustly by Yoruba low -lives on nairaland ?
Okay, let me ignore that.

Fashola is nationally prominent. I have no problem with him.

Osibanjo is the VP, he is a slowpoke, but he is harmless.

Tinubu on the other hand is a criminal. Just look at how he has conered Lagos into his personal estate.

I don't think any patriot would like to see him in a position of national prominence

In fact, Yorubas should be at the forefront of that given how he has swallowed your commonwealth.
Unless you want to tell me that tinubu installing his crooked boys at the federal level will put money in your pocket.
Re: Why Were Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara Absent At Tinubu's Colloquium? by thatigboman: 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
National assembly members were sitting yesterday. Infact, NTA was showing live sitting of House of Reps before they changed to the tinubu programme. So can they be in Abuja and Lagos at d same time?
Re: Why Were Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara Absent At Tinubu's Colloquium? by CSTR1002: 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
bakaredc:
Sadly i find it hard to believe that some of you think Tinubu has cornered Lagos State, Lagosians voting for only one party in governorship elections is about performance and not sentiments, Be sincere with urself, look at the "work rate" and intelligence of all lagos state governors since 1999. Lagosians vote for performance.So if one party can provide that, then why look outside like a promiscuos wife or husband who wont appreciate the Gift at her/his disposal
Are you telling me that ambode is more intelligent than Jimi agbaje or fashola is a better governor than Funsho Williams?

Lagos has money, of course it is easy to work if you want to.
Re: Why Were Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara Absent At Tinubu's Colloquium? by bakaredc: 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
CSTR1002:

Are you telling me that ambode is more intelligent than Jimi agbaje or fashola is a better governor than Funsho Williams?

Lagos has money, of course it is easy to work if you want to.
My line of argument is formed from the very last statement u made there sir,"it is easy to work if you want to"..their willingness and resolve to work is what u cant take away from those guys.
Re: Why Were Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara Absent At Tinubu's Colloquium? by ruffDiamond: 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
The attitude of an average ibo makes it very very difficult to like them anymore than necessary... I had a very experience with one of those fl@theadz recently... Over little money related issue...I'm doing my very best not to have anything to do with those despicable lot...it's very obvious they are only most vocal group who wants buhari out of power by the voting power of their five potopoto villages undecided but unfortunately many of them will probably fie of heart attack after the election next year because it is certain as daylight follows night that buhari WILL WIN and dash all their evil wishes and hope of revenge...quote me after the election next year..nobody wants power in the hand disrespectful, rude,dirty lucre minded ,violent group like the igbo

2 Likes

Re: Why Were Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara Absent At Tinubu's Colloquium? by usomine2014: 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
That is not my business
Re: Why Were Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara Absent At Tinubu's Colloquium? by petenweke: 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
The answer is simple, Tinubu only invited APC members.
Re: Why Were Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara Absent At Tinubu's Colloquium? by CSTR1002: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
bakaredc:

My line of argument is formed from the very last statement u made there sir,"it is easy to work if you want to"..their willingness and resolve to work is what u cant take away from those guys.
But they are not delivering commensurate value with the amount of money available to Lagos.
There is a difference between work and WORK.

And these guys are making life difficult for ordinary lagosians with their many taxation.

That is why I asked if ambode and fashola are better agbaje and Williams

Are you sure Lagos would not have experienced better growth and development under agbaje and Williams?

Jakande the best governor of Lagos was not a member of the tinubu cartel.
Re: Why Were Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara Absent At Tinubu's Colloquium? by HAH: 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
Most if not all of the attendees were made by Tinubu, saraki was never made by him but by his Dad the oloye and he too now is politically savvy.

By the way Tinubu is politically overrated, as it is his political influence is only in Lagos and Osun by 2023 or even 2019 he will be total demystified. Bookmark this
Re: Why Were Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara Absent At Tinubu's Colloquium? by bakaredc: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
CSTR1002:

But they are not delivering commensurate value with the amount of money available to Lagos.
There is a difference between work and WORK.

And these guys are making life difficult for ordinary lagosians with their many taxation.

That is why I asked if ambode and fashola are better agbaje and Williams

Are you sure Lagos would not have experienced better growth and development under agbaje and Williams?

Jakande the best governor of Lagos was not a member of the tinubu cartel.
Well u do ave ur points and it just may be valid..we just never know..but then it is contestable.
Re: Why Were Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara Absent At Tinubu's Colloquium? by Carmal90(m): 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
HAH:
Most if not all of the attendees were made by Tinubu, saraki was never made by him but by his Dad the oloye and he too now is politically savvy.

By the way Tinubu is politically overrated, as it is his political influence is only in Lagos and Osun by 2023 or even 2019 he will be total demystified. Bookmark this

Pls can we safely say tinubu made both gov ajimobi and amosun?
Re: Why Were Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara Absent At Tinubu's Colloquium? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
Chizmickey:
Who is buhari to you?
his a patriot
Re: Why Were Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara Absent At Tinubu's Colloquium? by ukejejohnson(m): 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
Do you expect to see the hypocrise among the Nobleman?

They will keep hating a man who's pain in your looting lives.

Criminals
Re: Why Were Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara Absent At Tinubu's Colloquium? by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
Dr Bukola Saraki is busy with State affairs, busy on how to move the nation forward while Buhari and Osinbajo have nothing to do than attend events and marriage ceremonies

May God bless the most Distinguished Senator Bukola Saraki
Myopic .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group Calls Out Babagana Adams Of DOAS, Insists On Investigation Of Directors / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola / Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.