Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

President Buhari Meets With Developers Of Lekki Seaport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Developers Of Lekki Seaport (988 Views)

Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way / Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Removal Of Lekki Second Roundabout (Pictures) / President Buhari Meets Developers Of Lekki Deep Sea Port In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Meets With Developers Of Lekki Seaport by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 30, 2018
PMB Visits,meets developers of Lekki Seaport

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Developers Of Lekki Seaport by BankeSmalls(f): 10:00am On Mar 30, 2018
All developers in SW are not SW people, why? grin

The only place SW developed is Ibadan, with a good dose of browns grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Developers Of Lekki Seaport by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 10:37am On Mar 30, 2018
shocked shocked

Why does The Honorable Minister of Transport look so pale and disoriented anytime he's in company of his boss?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Developers Of Lekki Seaport by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 10:38am On Mar 30, 2018
Happy Easter!

Show love to your family and friends. Send them an SMS today.

Pick from our collection of Top Easter SMS Messages For Loved Ones 2018

http://mynaijainfo.com/2018/03/happy-easter-top-easter-sms-messages-loved-ones-2018/

Re: President Buhari Meets With Developers Of Lekki Seaport by MetroBaba1(m): 10:59am On Mar 30, 2018
Check Out The Lizard Of Ubima

Can Someone Remind That 'Fool' That The Monorail He Started In Rivers State Needs Completion?

Can Someone Remind That 'Cursed Son' That Rivers State Needs Similar Development, Neglecting Any Political Rift?

Re: President Buhari Meets With Developers Of Lekki Seaport by SarkinYarki: 11:26am On Mar 30, 2018
I doubt the Dullard will understand a tenth of what will be discussed in such a meeting ..Buhari is extremely dull
Re: President Buhari Meets With Developers Of Lekki Seaport by Delivar(m): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2018
When I read "developers" my mind thought of these Nairaland tribalists and I started laughing.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Developers Of Lekki Seaport by jayson87: 11:57am On Mar 30, 2018
only in Nigeria, they recommission an already commissioned project.

Happens only in this country. Political grandstanding achievement
Re: President Buhari Meets With Developers Of Lekki Seaport by GavelSlam: 11:57am On Mar 30, 2018
Did someone say developers?
cheesy
Re: President Buhari Meets With Developers Of Lekki Seaport by madridguy(m): 11:58am On Mar 30, 2018
Good development.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Developers Of Lekki Seaport by Saintsquare(m): 11:58am On Mar 30, 2018
BankeSmalls:

just like your folks keeps developing prisons in Asia.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Developers Of Lekki Seaport by madridguy(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2018
Yes sir, the real developers unlike some noise makers tongue

GavelSlam:
Did someone say developers?
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Developers Of Lekki Seaport by madridguy(m): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
You get poisonous mouth grin

Saintsquare:
just like your folks keeps developing prisons in Asia.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Developers Of Lekki Seaport by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
Developers here doesn't mean Igbo people. these aren't people laying claims to false development to cover up their shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Developers Of Lekki Seaport by Bolustical: 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Try to get some sense.

It's a Good Friday.

BTW, check these places out and tell me they are in Ibadan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Developers Of Lekki Seaport by Bolustical: 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
[s]
IGBOPRINCE:
I pray for the day there will be seaport in the whole of Nigeria. That's how it's done in outside world, say no to one functional seaport in Nigeria.
[/s]
Even if seaports are being given like pocket money, would it still be given to someone who lives in a landlocked and erosion ravaged region?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Developers Of Lekki Seaport by magicminister: 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
The most populous Black Country in the world needs Asians and Indians to develop their structures. It’s a huge shame that our government has failed to invest in our education system or atleast make Attractive incentives for our innovative brothers and sisters abroad to bring back their knowledge!
Re: President Buhari Meets With Developers Of Lekki Seaport by IGBOPRINCE: 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
I pray for the day there would be seaport in the whole of Nigeria especially the places that deserves to be Dredge. That's how it's done in outside world, say no to one functional seaport in Nigeria. Say no to one or two international airport in Nigeria.

Am back again
Re: President Buhari Meets With Developers Of Lekki Seaport by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
BankeSmalls:

cross check Ibadan again LMAO

cc lzaa onyeoga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Developers Of Lekki Seaport by spako4(m): 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Bad belle
Re: President Buhari Meets With Developers Of Lekki Seaport by Corrinthians(m): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
My flat head ooooo! This is too painful for me to see. cry cry cry cry

Re: President Buhari Meets With Developers Of Lekki Seaport by Corrinthians(m): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
Bolustical:

Try to get some sense.

It's a Good Friday.

BTW, check these places out and tell me they are in Ibadan.
I am an Heeeebow Jhew. It is not only our lands that have gully erosion, the erosion can also be found on our flat heads. embarassed embarassed

The picture below shows a Three Step gully erosion ravaging my flat head. We need help Sir. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Developers Of Lekki Seaport by IGBOPRINCE: 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
Bolustical:
[s][/s]
Even if seaports are being given like pocket money, would it still be given to someone who lives in a landlocked and erosion ravaged region?
north maybe landlocked, southwest apart Lagos maybe landlocked but in eastern terrain, akwa ibom, anambra, rivers, IMO, abia and delta is not landlocked if they can dredge obiaku rivers from abia state..
Re: President Buhari Meets With Developers Of Lekki Seaport by Corrinthians(m): 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
MetroBaba1:
[s]Check Out The Lizard Of Ubima

Can Someone Remind That 'Fool' That The Monorail He Started In Rivers State Needs Completion?

Can Someone Remind That 'Cursed Son' That Rivers State Needs Similar Development, Neglecting Any Political Rift?[/s]
Tell Nnamdidiot Cowmumu, the King Pig to leave Accra and come back to Potor Republic. embarassed

Re: President Buhari Meets With Developers Of Lekki Seaport by Bolustical: 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
To Americans, Japanese, Britons, Yorubas, Hausas, development DOES NOT mean the hawking of Gala, Fan Yogo, Bottle Water, handkerchief, plantain chips as well trafficking drugs and operating baby factories. It means taking concrete steps in proffering solutions to remote and current problems of the society.

However, to some people, the opposite is DEVELOPMENT.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youth Decide 2019 / Why Is The Jewish Community Silent On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts? / Gov. El-rufai’s Blunders Making It Easier For PDP To Win In 2019 – Sani-bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.