Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) (17452 Views)

New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) / #TheBuhariEffect Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Shade Buhari Government (Photos) / MKO Abiola's Statue Unveiled By Lagos State Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Joelsblog(m): 10:49am On Mar 30, 2018
Last night, the Lagos state government hosted President Buhari to a banquet that was attended by governors, APC chieftains and others. See more photos below

https://joelsblog.com.ng/photos-from-lagos-state-governor-banquet-hosted-in-honor-of-buhari/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Joelsblog(m): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2018

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by nasman5: 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
Naija I hail ooo
Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by ElPadrino33: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
Where is Saraki ? Where is Fashola ?
Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by ramdris(m): 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
This life sha...Hmmmnnnnn!

Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Bishop1monte(m): 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
Weh done sir we are going to get there very soon
Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by ncha373(m): 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
Leaders of tomorrow.....buhari the feature leader....leading us to the grave

3 Likes

Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by delikay4luv: 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
Gathering of looters. Look at how Ambode the waist trainer wearing governor is squeezing his face. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Peterpanny: 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
just one bomb just one bomb and half of this country's problem will just vanish. if you don't understand,leave it like that,am not the one that ask you to have a stupid brain.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by obasidon1(m): 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
APC is scam
Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
Amosun always in the picture where Buhuri features.. .why

1 Share

Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by jericco1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
money was spent
Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
That's Mr president
Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by NextGovernor(m): 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
Since Buhari has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria this past year, i think Oxford dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary. like;
Buhari: /boo-ha-ree/ nouns: Buhari 1. hard, hardship, difficult, harsh, tough. e.g the economy is now Buhari for the masses 2. to complicate, make worse, unbearable. e.g "please don't come and Buharificate issues here". "the only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify the process. Adjective : e.g how was your exam? it was Buharific! ���

6 Likes

Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by NSNA: 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
This people are just having party up and down. Nonsense
Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
Lagos the real capital
Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by dadark: 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
you easterners are confused....

what makes una think buhari could loose next elections....??

you people are just......chaiii...let me stop....

i already abused una enough yesterday....

igbo emeke....

kiiiiikikikikiki....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by laffwitmi: 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
Oduduwa bless u for us Mr Integrity

We stand by you and our own brother and father,PYO.

Pigs can only wail and cry grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by crismark(m): 1:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:
igbo emeke....
kiiiiikikikikiki....
wetin dis one dey talk

8 Likes

Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by crismark(m): 1:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:

igbo emeke....

kiiiiikikikikiki....

Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by tashashiel(f): 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
Everbody seating there are all mad

all the 1 dey ate at dangote daughter's wedding never do them
Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by dadark: 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
crismark:

wetin dis one dey talk

shatap their....you people should be reasonable for once....

una behave as if its the end of the world because a muslim is president....

wtf....

hold your igbo leaders responsible....

1 Like

Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
cool cool. Nah Dudu Osun/any black soap dem Edo gofnor dey use?where is Fashola?.
Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:

igbo emeke....

kiiiiikikikikiki....

One illiterate third world fool spotted.
Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by honestivo(m): 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
The president look comfortable and happy with Tinibu than with his ministers or some governors why
Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by dadark: 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

One illiterate third world fool spotted.

what does that even mean sef....??

i dont understand you.... undecided
Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:

what does that even mean sef....??

i dont understand you.... undecided

Why will you understand with your educational system at all time low. grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg go farm.
Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Terixe: 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
obasidon1:
APC is scam
Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Dwin046(m): 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
each time this guys gather ...our oil money will start wasting. ..una weldone
Re: The Banquet Held In Honor Of Buhari By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Deborahj(f): 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
Both of the have been together since the days of ANPP /APP All People Party
Ridhwan1:
Amosun always in the picture where Buhuri features.. .why

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Increase Minimum Wage To N100,000 Instead Of N8,000 Palliatives – Primate Ayodel / Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre / FG Outlines Plans To Permanently Solve Herders-Farmers Crisis..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.