Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,223 members, 7,839,181 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

OPINION: Everybody With There Wife, Buhari Where Is Aisha? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION: Everybody With There Wife, Buhari Where Is Aisha? (979 Views)

Why Is Aisha Buhari Not Campaigning Ahead Of The 2019 Elections? / Where Is Aisha Buhari? Her Health Causes Anxiety / Bola Tinubu Cuts His 66th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Buhari, Osinbajo & Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: Everybody With There Wife, Buhari Where Is Aisha? by bgossipnaija(f): 10:50am On Mar 30, 2018
The President was received on Thursday by the state governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, as well as the Minister of Information and Culture, Mr Lai Mohammed, among other government officials.

The President was to commission some projects and also participate in the 66th birthday anniversary of national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

We notice that most of the officials came along with there wives, Oluremi Tinubu, Oludolapo Osinbajo, Bolanle Patience Ambode and others where present at the event, but behold Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari was also present but his wife Aisha Buhari was missing.

No reason was giving for the absent of the wife of the president who supposed to be the face of the event.

OPINIONS: What do you think will be the problem for the absent of the wife of the president?

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/03/opinion-everybody-with-there-wife.html

[img]https://2.bp..com/-m52fu7kHObQ/Wr4Hj5YW4RI/AAAAAAAANt8/PZEExLXMa-ozqSzxAh6CJBmhH2f6sIBAACLcBGAs/s640/wife.jpg[/img]
[img]https://3.bp..com/-I3oWnS1FZow/Wr4ISOqjxEI/AAAAAAAANuE/u9wS-psX-3A8w8FLkvC8GVd68EMH9HfPQCLcBGAs/s640/wife.jpg[/img]
Re: OPINION: Everybody With There Wife, Buhari Where Is Aisha? by stephleena(f): 10:58am On Mar 30, 2018
look at how dirty and odd he looks.
Can't help but pity Aisha, that woman is suffering
can't help but wonder when last felt,she had a man.

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: Everybody With There Wife, Buhari Where Is Aisha? by Mogidi: 11:01am On Mar 30, 2018
Damn!
Aisha is probably getting some real presidential "service" from state house employees.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Everybody With There Wife, Buhari Where Is Aisha? by obonujoker(m): 11:13am On Mar 30, 2018
Lol... Is Buhari married??

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Everybody With There Wife, Buhari Where Is Aisha? by newbornmacho(m): 11:19am On Mar 30, 2018
Aisha can't be with someone that's not.her husband. This is Jibrin from Sudan, not buhari grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: Everybody With There Wife, Buhari Where Is Aisha? by shegzy08: 11:26am On Mar 30, 2018
Mr's bubu dey kitchen

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Everybody With There Wife, Buhari Where Is Aisha? by saaron(m): 11:28am On Mar 30, 2018
Because the person parading himself as Nigerian President is not her husband. He is Jubril, an imposter and buhari's double from Sudan. Her real husband is still on vegetable state on life support.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Everybody With There Wife, Buhari Where Is Aisha? by SarkinYarki: 11:28am On Mar 30, 2018
Says alot about the dull queer good thirsty character we know as Buhari

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Everybody With There Wife, Buhari Where Is Aisha? by yarimo(m): 11:30am On Mar 30, 2018
YABA LEFT hospital patients everywhere , must AISHA BUHARI be everywhere with president BUHARI? undecided

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Everybody With There Wife, Buhari Where Is Aisha? by ndcide(m): 11:34am On Mar 30, 2018
Jubril was the person who came to Lagos. Jubril is not married to Aisha.

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: Everybody With There Wife, Buhari Where Is Aisha? by TheTrueSeeker: 11:35am On Mar 30, 2018
@Op its not 'THERE' but 'THEIR'
Re: OPINION: Everybody With There Wife, Buhari Where Is Aisha? by bgossipnaija(f): 11:47am On Mar 30, 2018
Thanks

TheTrueSeeker:
@Op its not 'THERE' but 'THEIR'

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Everybody With There Wife, Buhari Where Is Aisha? by bgossipnaija(f): 11:48am On Mar 30, 2018
Everywhere to where

yarimo:
YABA LEFT hospital patients everywhere , must AISHA BUHARI be everywhere with president BUHARI? undecided

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Everybody With There Wife, Buhari Where Is Aisha? by madridguy(m): 11:49am On Mar 30, 2018
grin
Re: OPINION: Everybody With There Wife, Buhari Where Is Aisha? by madridguy(m): 11:51am On Mar 30, 2018
Upload your free make up pics and let do comparison between you and Sai Baba.
Meanwhile, keep your pity to yourself, Hajia Aisha belongs to the kitchen and oza room.

stephleena:
look at how dirty and odd he looks.
Can't help but pity Aisha, that woman is suffering
can't help but wonder when last felt,she had a man.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Everybody With There Wife, Buhari Where Is Aisha? by madridguy(m): 11:52am On Mar 30, 2018
I tire for people my co-patriot.

yarimo:
Re: OPINION: Everybody With There Wife, Buhari Where Is Aisha? by bgossipnaija(f): 11:54am On Mar 30, 2018
lol, still wondering

madridguy:
I tire for people my co-patriot.

Re: OPINION: Everybody With There Wife, Buhari Where Is Aisha? by stephleena(f): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2018
madridguy:
Meanwhile, keep your pity to yourself, Hajia Aisha belongs to the kitchen and oza room.

e pain am!!!
Re: OPINION: Everybody With There Wife, Buhari Where Is Aisha? by bgossipnaija(f): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2018
I totally forget Hajia Aisha belongs to the kitchen and oza room.

madridguy:

Re: OPINION: Everybody With There Wife, Buhari Where Is Aisha? by madridguy(m): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
Upload your early morning picture and let see if you can match Pa Buhari.

stephleena:

e pain am!!!
Re: OPINION: Everybody With There Wife, Buhari Where Is Aisha? by stephleena(f): 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
@madrid guy, u make me laugh.. for the fact that ur g.f looks like a bald-headed,chimp doesn't mean u mistake all girls are d same. why should I agree to a faceless forum challenge??
on my way to winners,I go pray for everlasting sense to fall on you, for free..
Re: OPINION: Everybody With There Wife, Buhari Where Is Aisha? by bgossipnaija(f): 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
Please do take it easy on him.... Remember: Two people you can't advise... 1. somebody who is supporting Buhari, 2. someone who is inlove

stephleena:
@madrid guy, u make me laugh.. for the fact that ur g.f looks like a bald-headed,chimp doesn't mean u mistake all girls are d same. why should I agree to a faceless forum challenge??
on my way to winners,I go pray for everlasting sense to fall on you, for free..

(1) (Reply)

Washington Times Covers Buhari (photo) / Lady Declares Her Intentions To Go Into Nigeria Politics, Because Of This (photo / God Told Me If Ekiti Election Is Fraudulent, 2019 Election Will Fail - Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.