Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,901 members, 7,866,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Easter: Let’s Unite To Overcome Our National Challenges – GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easter: Let’s Unite To Overcome Our National Challenges – GEJ (297 Views)

Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria / 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others / 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easter: Let’s Unite To Overcome Our National Challenges – GEJ by ogododo: 11:34am On Mar 30, 2018
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has urged Nigerians to unite and fight back to the challenges bedeviling the growth and development of the country, noting that Nigeria will prevail irrespective of the evil gravity battling the nation.

Jonathan said this in his Easter congratulatory message to Christians on Friday via his Facebook handle.

According to him, “Easter is a time when we celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, who died for the sins of the world.

Nigeria ex-President Jonathan
“ In this season where we mark renaissance, I believe and expect Nigeria to rise and overcome her national challenges because our shared experiences are bringing us to the conclusion that no matter what the forces of evil can do, we as Nigerians, united in doing good, can and will prevail.

“ I urge all Nigerians, even if we feel that we are not in a position to do much to help Nigeria to overcome, let us at least believe that she will overcome. That is a lot. That is a lot. Happy Easter. GEJ”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/easter-lets-unite-overcome-national-challenges-ex-president-jonathan/amp
Re: Easter: Let’s Unite To Overcome Our National Challenges – GEJ by madridguy(m): 11:40am On Mar 30, 2018
Jonathan my hero

Cc: temitemi1
Re: Easter: Let’s Unite To Overcome Our National Challenges – GEJ by JosEast(m): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2018
Re: Easter: Let’s Unite To Overcome Our National Challenges – GEJ by Ngokafor(f): 11:45am On Mar 30, 2018
Jonathan the hero of democracy as well as nighmare of all APC zombie supporters both living and dead has spoken.
Re: Easter: Let’s Unite To Overcome Our National Challenges – GEJ by buhariguy(m): 11:46am On Mar 30, 2018
This ineffectual buffoon will just spoil my day, because I hate to hear from such idiotic pigs of Biafra adopted thief.
Re: Easter: Let’s Unite To Overcome Our National Challenges – GEJ by obonujoker(m): 11:49am On Mar 30, 2018
buhariguy:
OK

How far Alfa, why did you drop ur 'jesuslovesyou' monicker...?? grin....

1 Like

Re: Easter: Let’s Unite To Overcome Our National Challenges – GEJ by godliman: 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
buhariguy:
This ineffectual buffoon will just spoil my day, because I hate to hear from such idiotic pigs of Biafra adopted thief.
No you spoilt your day with your dirty heart

(1) (Reply)

HE @atiku Played Host To The German Ambassador To Nigeria, Amb. Bernhard Schlagh / Does Your Country Have these Features??? / Ben Bruce On Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.