Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

La Galaxy Fans Welcome Zlatan Ibrahimovic At Los Angeles Airport In US (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / La Galaxy Fans Welcome Zlatan Ibrahimovic At Los Angeles Airport In US (Photos) (670 Views)

Diego Maradona In Tears As Thousands Of Fans Welcome Him As New Coach (Photos) / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) / Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

La Galaxy Fans Welcome Zlatan Ibrahimovic At Los Angeles Airport In US (Photos) by GisthoodBlog(m): 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been given a hero's welcome by LA Galaxy fans after arriving in the US from Manchester United.

Ibrahimovic was greeted by a large group of excited LA Galaxy fans as he touched down at Los Angeles International Airport last night.

The Swedish striker looked stunned by the rapturous reception after arriving on a free transfer having had his Manchester United Contract terminated.

The 36-year-old signed autographs and posed for photos with the patient supporters ahead of potentially making his debut against LA FC tomorrow.

Ibrahimovic has also posed in an LA Galaxy shirt for the first time since completing his move, claiming the No 9 shirt.

More Photos: http://gisthoodng..in/2018/03/la-galaxy-fans-welcome-zlatan.html

Cc: lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Mynd44, Ishilove

Re: La Galaxy Fans Welcome Zlatan Ibrahimovic At Los Angeles Airport In US (Photos) by GisthoodBlog(m): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2018

Re: La Galaxy Fans Welcome Zlatan Ibrahimovic At Los Angeles Airport In US (Photos) by internationalman(m): 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
This goes to show that not everyone is money driven...

This guy ignored the money offered to him by Chinese clubs and opted for America.

I wish greed would've let Neymar do the same; instead he hides behind the tales of wanting to step out of Messi's shadow to win Bollon D'or..

I hope he murders Messi and Ronaldo so he could win it this year.
Re: La Galaxy Fans Welcome Zlatan Ibrahimovic At Los Angeles Airport In US (Photos) by NeeKlaus: 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
internationalman:
This goes to show that not everyone is money driven...

This guy ignored the money offered to him by Chinese clubs and opted for America.

I wish greed would've let Neymar do the same; instead he hides behind the tales of wanting to step out of Messi's shadow to win Bollon D'or..

I hope he murders Messi and Ronaldo so he could win it this year.
Quote me anywhere, Hazard would win that award before Neymar does.
Until that boy realises that football is more of teamwork than individual selfishness, he will remain in that 3rd position he is.

Even Ronaldo that is always goal hungry assists his teammates regularly. See what he did for Benzema last month. Gave him a penalty he (Ronaldo) was supposed to take, giving up the chance of getting a Hattrick. I doubt if Neymar would ever do that.
Re: La Galaxy Fans Welcome Zlatan Ibrahimovic At Los Angeles Airport In US (Photos) by internationalman(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Quote me anywhere, Hazard would win that award before Neymar does.
Until that boy realises that football is more of teamwork than individual selfishness, he will remain in that 3rd position he is.

Even Ronaldo that is always goal hungry assists his teammates regularly. See what he did for Benzema last month. Gave him a penalty he (Ronaldo) was supposed to take, giving up the chance of getting a Hattrick. I doubt if Neymar would ever do that.
Never. Not Neymar who after scoring a hatrick dragged penalty kick with cavani who was on course to break psg goal record with just one goal.

(1) (Reply)

Europa league: FullTime Arsenal 4 - 1 CSKA Moscow / One On One. Direct Football Betting. / PL: Juventus Boss Max Allegri Speaks On Joining Chelsea, Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.