Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award (2747 Views)

MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari / Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award / The Fake MLK Award Presented To President Buhari: How Abike Dabiri Scammed... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by Bbrown65: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
In 2016, Goodluck Jonathan was named the First African and Black Leader to be Awarded Martin Luther Kings (MLK) Award.
In 2018, President Buhari in desperation after 3 years without a SINGLE verifiable Project to show, paid $3Million for a Fake MLK award.

The MLK foundation, called The Kings Centre disclaimed the award, added that they have nothing to do with Buhari's Fake award organised by Abike Dabiri and her Ghana friend.

They duped Buhari as they are aware that he is illiterate and will not ask questions. He is a man in desperation to match Jonathan insurmountable records, Buhari can do anything, other than hard work. - Hope For Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by Angelparadise: 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
The truth must overtakes the evil lies no matter how early or the speed it takes .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
yarimo, sarrki, cleverly and the other dumb mofos under the pay roll of the fraudster called buhari, I hope you can see this? grin

God bless GEJ

God bless the PDP.

15 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by Paperwhite(m): 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
An award Buhari never deserved but frantically wants to use backdoor propaganda to attain it thereby disgracing Nigeria. undecided
Truth cant replace lie/propaganda & vice versa.

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by stephleena(f): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
and God keeps disgracing buhari..

11 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by Ngokafor(f): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
..so mumu APC wanted to copy Jonathan and PDP with this Martin Luther award?..chai na waoo!

9 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by matotoide(m): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
Can't compare light and darkness.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by deboysben(m): 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
Gej

Face of democracy worldwide

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by Ebios(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
K
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by SarkinYarki: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
Jonathan is greater than 1 million useless Buharis in every way

14 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by victrick105: 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
Just Like 7UP....the difference is clear.

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by ChangetheChange: 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
grin grin grin

Buhari is a bastard

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by SOFTENGR: 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
Such award can not be won by propaganda or by blaming others.
It can only be achieved by hard work.

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by sholatech(m): 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
Damn. Thanks for Digging this out. It gives Total Knockout to those faking the award

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
Buhari is an animal in human skin.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by Histrings08(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
Is this true? Cos I don't know what to say

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by ofai: 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
Rest in peace buhari

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by asobo: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
BREAKING NEWS.. APC list names of looters who have "allegedly" stole from the country. APC IS A FAILED PARTY, NIGERIAN'S VOTED PDP OUT WHY CAN'T THE LEAVE THE CITIZENS TO DECIDE FOR THEMSELVE. NO AMOUNT OF PROPAGANDA CAN RETURN APC COME 2019 BY GOD GRACE. SHAME THAT THE SAID LOOTERS ARE ALLEGED

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by naijaking1: 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
How much did Buhari pay for the fake award?

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
I honestly think Abike Dabiri is working for PDP. This is so well orchestrated to mock the President.

Six strategic moves to humiliate Buhari
1. Give the President fake award
2. Make noise about the fake award
3. Leak Fakeness of the fake award to the public
4. Mockery of the President by the general public
5. Issue a rebuttal on authenticity.
6. Dig up the real award received by former President (Goodluck Jonathan)

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by SouthEastFacts: 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
The Zone Bs in their bid to copy Jonathan end up disgracing themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by dhevid(m): 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
Lalasticlala you are needed

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/jonathan-wins-african-leadership-award/

Original link from vanguard... Posted 2016 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by ivandragon: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
op, don't mean to 'rain in your parade', but I humbly believe that the SCLC which is the actual organisation that gave GEJ the award you referred to, is not the MLK award & was awarded by the SCLC & not the King Centre.

while the king family play an active role in the SCLC ( I think MLK Jr. was its first leader or so & has been led by another king in recent times), it is NOT a MLK project.

now, don't get me wrong, the SCLC award is prestigious & GEJ to a very large extent, deserves it. but it must be said that it is not the same as the MLK award...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by Herdsmen: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
ivandragon:
op, don't mean to 'rain in your parade', but I humbly believe that the SCLC which is the actual organisation that gave GEJ the award you referred to, is not the MLK award & was awarded by the SCLC & not the King Centre.

while the king family play an active role in the SCLC ( I think MLK Jr. was its first leader or so & has been led by another king in recent times), it is NOT a MLK project.

now, don't get me wrong, the SCLC award is prestigious & GEJ to a very large extent, deserves it. but it must be said that it is not the same as the MLK award...

Bad belle letter.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
And what is Jonathan's achievements to be given that kind of leadership award?, even Buhari. As for me no politician deserve any award in Nigeria, their performance at all levels of government is very poor, but they will continue to get this type of award and traditional title because of the decays in the country. If Nigerians were to vote for or against any politician it will not be because of an award or traditional title conferred on the person. Forget about these guys, find something important doing that gives you joy.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by PureMe01: 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
oyegbe:
And what is Jonathan's achievements to be given that kind of leadership award?, even Buhari. As for me no politician deserve any award in Nigeria, their performance at all levels of government is very poor, but they will continue to get this type of award and traditional title because of the decays in the country. If Nigerians were to vote for or against any politician it will not be because of an award or traditional title conferred on the person. Forget about these guys, find something important doing that gives you joy.
weneva it goes against Buhari u suddenly remember dat no politician deserves any compliment...keep deceiving urself.
ZOMBIES on d lose...we know dem wen we see dem!

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by Robisky001(m): 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
The same award buhari wants to forcefully get by hook or by crook.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by Epoxyworld: 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2018
I love GEJ.... Copy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by meezynetwork(m): 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ok oh
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by ivandragon: 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
Herdsmen:

Bad belle letter.

lol.

not so. just stating facts as they are.
no vex.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by jerryunit48: 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
APC zombies will not notice this one o

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award by surgical: 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
Paperwhite:
An award Buhari never deserved but frantically wants to use backdoor propaganda to attain it thereby disgracing Nigeria. undecided
Truth cant replace lie/propaganda & vice versa.
please why is everything about buhari, is scam, lies ,deceit, fraud, his integrity fake, his school cert fake, his achievements lies. I wonder how we got. here falling for scam as a country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

China Grows First Ever Plants On The Moon (photo) / Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest / Breaking! US Tells Buhari To Protect Nigerians From Senseless Bloodshed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.