Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest (2748 Views)

Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria / NNANDI KANU WON The African Guardian's Man Of The Year 2019 / Why Many Nigerians Are Scared Of The Year 2019 - Dele Momodu Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by sarrki(m): 3:58pm On May 04, 2020
��POVERTY BY ZONE, 2019
(Average)

North East: 71.86%
~72/100 are poor.

North West: 64.84%
~65/100 are poor.

North Central: 42.70%
~43 in 100 are poor.

South East: 42.44%
~42/100 are poor.

South South: 20.17%
~21/100 are poor

South West: 12.12%
~12/100 are poor

Lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by Ezennwa(m): 4:00pm On May 04, 2020
hmm!

concocted story, we will not take it.

South East suppose to surpass South West in all ramification.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by Davash222(m): 4:00pm On May 04, 2020
Fear North!
Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by Chlerion: 4:03pm On May 04, 2020
This news is sweet! I knew it that potopoto flat.heads have been so ravaged with poverty

My thoughts are with them in this trying time....but long may your woes continue!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by Mechatronika(m): 4:04pm On May 04, 2020
Where is your source of info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by amaniro: 4:07pm On May 04, 2020
Rubbish statistics. SE is richer than SS. It's like you've not been to the deeps of Bayelsa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by mrvitalis(m): 4:08pm On May 04, 2020
Lol anyone who has been to South West outside Lagos , south east n south south would know this is absolutely bullshit ....

Make una continue ...when we go back to regional government or saparate then we go know the truth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by Corporate2020: 4:08pm On May 04, 2020
sarrki:

��POVERTY BY ZONE, 2019
(Average)

~72/100 are poor.

~65/100 are poor.

~43 in 100 are poor.

~42/100 are poor.

~21/100 are poor

~12/100 are poor

Lalasticlala

Stop deceiving yourself oooo. There is poverty everywhere in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by Golan007: 4:09pm On May 04, 2020
grin
Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by mrvitalis(m): 4:10pm On May 04, 2020
sarrki:

��POVERTY BY ZONE, 2019
(Average)

~72/100 are poor.

~65/100 are poor.

~43 in 100 are poor.

~42/100 are poor.

~21/100 are poor

~12/100 are poor

Lalasticlala
Firstly this goes against the fact that 90% of poor Nigerians are in the north ....

There is no way this state can be correct n 90% of poor people are from the north ....so one is lying and we all know which one is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by Yanmiriflathead: 4:10pm On May 04, 2020
Ibadan Expressway Media Reportage

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by amaniro: 4:10pm On May 04, 2020
mrvitalis:
Lol anyone who has been to South West outside Lagos , south east n south south would know this is absolutely bullshit ....

Make una continue ...when we go back to regional government or saparate then we go know the truth

I swear! They've not been to Ekiti / Osun Bayelsa

These three states the rural people there live in extreme poverty. I've been to these three states.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by mrvitalis(m): 4:12pm On May 04, 2020
amaniro:

These three states the rural people there live in extreme poverty. I've been to these three states.
How can 90% of poor people in Nigeria be from North then u say 42% of igbos are poor ...and 20% of South south is poor ...the maths no add up na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by SciLab: 4:14pm On May 04, 2020
Concocted by DG of NBS, Yemi 'Oluwole' Kale the ewedu statistician. grin grin

We all remember his usual Oshogbo magic GDP and IGR which he claimed was greater than all of Eastern states put together, while Aregbeshola was owing worker 24 months salaries and civil servant became street beggars.

Truth will always find a way to reveal itself just like water will naturally find a route, regardless of all conjectures and concotions.

grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 04, 2020
This doesn't add up.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by mrvitalis(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2020
World Bank tells us 87% of poor Nigerians are in the north ...but this Yoruba man NBS is saying otherwise ....

When I tell people Yoruba hatred for igbos is deep ...during my foolish support for buhari I learnt a lot ....even the worst enermy of igbos can't accept 42% of igbos are poor ...it's absolutely impossible

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by Lot13(m): 4:23pm On May 04, 2020
Let's hear what the people from the land of audio billionaires have to say.
Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by sarrki(m): 4:24pm On May 04, 2020
mrvitalis:
World Bank tells us 87% of poor Nigerians are in the north ...but this Yoruba man NBS is saying otherwise ....

When I tell people Yoruba hatred for igbos is deep ...during my foolish support for buhari I learnt a lot ....even the worst enermy of igbos can't accept 42% of igbos are poor ...it's absolutely impossible

Young boy

What has Nbs statistic gat to do with hatred between tribes ?

Grow up boy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by JAMO84: 4:25pm On May 04, 2020
Blessed is the hand that giveth.

They troop to our land, get rich, instead of them to thank God and thank us for not being a hostile host, they'd rather insult and claim to be more prosperous than we their landlords.

How can the perpetual guests, some of them who are originally economic migrants, claim to be richer than the hosts. It's absolutely illogical.

I AM DONE TALKING

3 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by mrvitalis(m): 4:25pm On May 04, 2020
sarrki:

Young boy

What has Nbs statistic gat to do with hatred between tribes ?

Grow up boy
Oga is this state looks well to you then you are not normal

A Yoruba man heads the agency ...and ad usual igbos are targeted ...it's normal

Yoruba man become heads of jamb and south east lose its place as top region in jamb ..for the first time in over 20 years ...bro the facts are there
The hatred is real

6 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by mrvitalis(m): 4:28pm On May 04, 2020
JAMO84:
Blessed is the hand that giveth.

They troop to our land, get rich, instead of them to thank God and thank us for not being a hostile host, they'd rather insult and claim to be more prosperous than we their landlords.

How can the perpetual guests, some of them who are originally economic migrants, claim to be richer than the hosts. It's absolutely illogical.

I AM DONE TALKING
Oga u are only a host when u dash someone land ...igbos paid above market price for all the land we own ...no one has ever dashed us land ...no one ...they are your neighbor not tenants

6 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by sarrki(m): 4:28pm On May 04, 2020
mrvitalis:

How can 90% of poor people in Nigeria be from North then u say 42% of igbos are poor ...and 20% of South south is poor ...the maths no add up na

Mr statistics that’s not ow it’s calculated

It’s based on over 100 averagely nationally
Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by sarrki(m): 4:30pm On May 04, 2020
mrvitalis:

Yoruba man become heads of jamb and south east lose its place as top region in jamb ..for the first time in over 20 years ...bro the facts are there
The hatred is real

Please stop this thrash about Yoruba and Igbo stuff

Let them see it as a healthy competition among selves

Let them strive to outshine one another

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by mrvitalis(m): 4:30pm On May 04, 2020
sarrki:

Mr statistics that’s not ow it’s calculated

It’s based on over 100 averagely nationally
Oga I'm an engineer ...there is absolutely no way 42% of South east can be poor , and 22% of South south poor and north has 87% of poor people in Nigeria

I tripple dare you prove the maths Oga ...

In statistic or maths they must all ways add up always

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by mrvitalis(m): 4:31pm On May 04, 2020
sarrki:

Please stop this thrash about Yoruba and Igbo stuff

Let them see it as a healthy competition among selves

Let them strive to outshine one another
Shut it ....if u want true competition let's go back to regional government ...

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by Golan007: 4:33pm On May 04, 2020
amaniro:

Living in a rural area doesn't make one live in extreme poverty.

How can you suggest that a man who can eat 3 quality meals a day is living in poverty?

A hunter in Ekiti who does odd jobs such as farming or bricklaying cannot be said to live in poverty.

His soup is rich in fresh vegetables you and I would pay for but he gets for free. Ditto for yams, peppers and various other foodstuff.

He gets fresh Bush meat to fill his meal and lives in a house with few mod cons but he's barely lacking.

The real problem comes when one actually lives in a semi-urban area with little work to do, and no fall back to agrarian items for nourishment.

Oga, people in the villages might not have cash (Those who aren't active farmers) but they aren't hungry.

6 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:34pm On May 04, 2020
sarrki:

��POVERTY BY ZONE, 2019
(Average)

~72/100 are poor.

~65/100 are poor.

~43 in 100 are poor.

~42/100 are poor.

~21/100 are poor

~12/100 are poor

Lalasticlala
Lolz from Lagos Ibadan express media cheesy lockdown has exposed every lies from Lagos Ibadan express media cheesy grin this two weeks lockdown has shown how poor each region are cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by sweetsell: 4:37pm On May 04, 2020
Who was there when SE was leading ?!

mrvitalis:

The hatred is real

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by JAMO84: 4:38pm On May 04, 2020
mrvitalis:

Oga u are only a host when u dash someone land ...igbos paid above market price for all the land we own ...no one has ever dashed us land ...no one ...they are your neighbor not tenants
You cannot be humble to those who sell lands to you? Did you bring the money you used to buy the lands from your place?

You buy land in SW, You buy lands in the North. But since I was born, I have never seen any Yoruba who owns even a quarter plot in Igbo land. Nobody who's not Igbo go to your land and prosper. The few non Igbo in the SE are there like refuges.

I AM DONE TALKING

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by ashacot: 4:39pm On May 04, 2020
mrvitalis:

Please shut up abeg. I am from the south east and this NBS report should be used as a wake up call to measure and judge our leaders instead of this rubbish tribal sentiment you are bringing here.

Tufiakwa for una. So what is now the cry of marginalization you guys have been crying about? Na wa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by sapientia(m): 4:43pm On May 04, 2020
Source
Re: Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest by mrvitalis(m): 4:44pm On May 04, 2020
ashacot:

Please shut up abeg. I am from the south east and this NBS report should be used as a wake up call to measure and judge our leaders instead of this rubbish tribal sentiment you are bringing here.

Tufiakwa for una. So what is now the cry of marginalization you guys have been crying about? Na wa
Oga I would burn my UNN certificate is u can prove we have has such rating in the last 5 years ...have u been to osun ? Have u ? No talk eating u know nothing about all this Lagos and Abuja born igbos

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat / Suspended Anambra Monarchs Hit Back, Suspends The Obi Of Onitsha / South Will Not Smell The Seat Of The President In This Country Again. Aminu Sair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.