Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari Hails People Investing In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Hails People Investing In Nigeria (283 Views)

The Look On Obiano's Face As Buhari Hails Ganduje & Shades Kwankwaso In Paris / FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times / Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Muhammadu Buhari Hails People Investing In Nigeria by olamariamjonez(m): 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
Buhari, who unveiled a plaque to commemorate his visit to the Eko Atlantic City project, expressed his appreciation to investors after being shown round the project by Gov. Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos State.

He said that their investment had helped to provide employment for Nigerians, reducing the rate of unemployment in the country.

“I am extremely grateful to those that agreed to invest so much in our country.

“I have just gone round to see the Eko Atlantic City. I am extremely impressed with the potentiality of this project and the amount of jobs and its effect on the economy and what it is capable of bringing,’’ Buhari said.

The President, while expressing his satisfaction with the ocean reclamation embarked upon by the state government and its partners, said that the investment had impacted on the country’s economy.

Earlier, Gov. Akinwunmi Ambode said that the project was an example of what the private sector could do to the nation’s economy.

Ambode, who said the project was initiated by the Bola Tinubu administration, noted that it had actually saved the whole of Victoria Island from potential danger.

More: https://bah.com.ng/2018/03/30/president-muhammadu-buhari-hails-people-investing-in-nigeria/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hails People Investing In Nigeria by taylor89(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hails People Investing In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
My gosh
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hails People Investing In Nigeria by gurunlocker: 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
Sorry, which investment is he talking about? Because the last time I checked, investors are scared in investing in this country. Are we going to talk about forex or security?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hails People Investing In Nigeria by Evablizin(f): 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
shocked
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hails People Investing In Nigeria by fk001(m): 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
God bless PMB

The Messiah of Nigeria, he will surely make Nigeria great

PMB till 2023

(1) (Reply)

FFK Attacks Bello Over Loyalty To Buhari, Says Gov ‘useful Idiot, Slave’ / Ayem Akpatema: Why The Cats Can’t Stop The Race Now – By Idoko Ainoko / Biafra War: How Ojukwu Planned To Detain Me Because I Told Him Truth – Mbu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.